: Network/ W!

Discus and support : Network/ W! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Network/ W! Hello KerrMorrison, What kind of encription do you have on your router? Do you have any problems with other apparels in your home, or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KerrMorrison, Mar 9, 2020.

1. KerrMorrison
    KerrMorrison Guest

Hello KerrMorrison,

What kind of encription do you have on your router? Do you have any problems with other apparels in your home, or you are able to connect with your Phone to WiFi?

:)

KerrMorrison, Mar 9, 2020
  2. KerrMorrison Win User

Network/ W!

It says it scans but it doesn’t show any connections around me, not mine or my neighbours or personal hotspot
  3. KerrMorrison Win User

Network/ W!

Yes i know, i normally used wireless but it stopped allowing me to connect to any wireless connection so had to buy an ethernet cable so i could still use my xbox
  4. KerrMorrison Win User

Network/ W!

Hi

im not sure what encription it has but it was working one day fine then the next it wasnt, every other electronic works fine even my brothers xbox, ive tried using my personal hotspot but nothing is even coming up with an option at all
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Network/ W!

Hello KerrMorrison,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to connect your console to your WiFi due to the console not detecting any networks. Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360? If you are using the Xbox One, we recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Once your console is finished power cycling, go ahead and try searching for your WiFi network. We have a support article that provides troubleshooting for an

Xbox One not detecting networks
    . Be sure to let us know the results KerrMorrison!
  6. KerrMorrison Win User

Okay thanks anyways

what shops are reliable to put it into to get fixed?
Thema:

1. : Network/ W! - Similar Threads - Network

2. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: i dont know why it does this just trying to log in to rockstar social club a7175274-aa3a-4d06-a2f9-433e7fe07676
  3. Done network transfer, games don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Done network transfer, games don’t work: Hi all, so i recently did a post about getting my son a new. Xbox and that until now we have both been using my xbox. i did the network transfer of a few of the games he plays, signed him in and...
  4. GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session: So trying to play online gta 5 in solo session it is fine no drop out out but as soon as i go to do an online misson it drops the connection. I have cleared the mac adress tried different ports...
  5. Network Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Network Access: I recently changed the email affiliated with my microsoft account and needed to update my security info. Upon doing so I was sent to a page that said that I have to wait until May 4th (1 month...
  6. Xbox one s network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s network transfer: Hi, i recently bought a new xbox one s. I installed all my games from my old xbox onto the xbox one s. All except Halo MCC, which did not show up on the owned games section, so i proceeded to...
  7. Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  8. Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error

in XboX Insiders
    Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  9. Social networking problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social networking problems: two of my really good friends have popped off my friends list and it says error try again later when I try to friend them back and i confirmed through there friends that they didn't block me...
  10. XBox One X - Network connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X - Network connectivity: Having a strange issue. Xvox seems to keep losing its connection. I had thought it was the power sace feature so I disabled it but it is happening again. All other devices on the network are...