network

Discus and support network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; network I'm having the same problem. a613a593-9252-440d-aaf4-cc6e579a1806 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Wilmerbeast14, Feb 3, 2018.

1. network

network
    I'm having the same problem.

:)

Wilmerbeast14, Feb 3, 2018
  2. zach
    zach Guest
    Network card

Hello, I just realized that the Xbox 360 uses weird usb looking network card. Is there an actual reason to this? Or is it made like that to make sure no one just replaces the network card to something else they like. Also does anyone know how to remove the BIOS of the Xbox? Ive been trying to install LInux however the BIOS is in the motherboard. Any help is great thank you

zach, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Dockings
    Dockings Guest
    360 Slim Doesn't See Network

My Xbox360 Slim wont see my wireless network. Every other device in my house connects to the network flawlessly. My Xbox occasionally sees my neighbours network. To be clear, it's not that my Xbox won't connect to the network, it usually claims there are no networks to connect to. Any help?

Dockings, Feb 3, 2018
  4. DrPuffa1
    DrPuffa1 Guest

network

I'm having the same problem.

DrPuffa1, Feb 9, 2018
  5. infernoking13 Win User

Network

Try troubleshooting your router and forgetting and reconnecting to the wifi
  6. Tormaz Win User

Network

Hello!

I would try a couple standard troubleshooting steps to see if there's something common (and simple) will fix it.

• Hard reset of the Xbox One
    • Rebooting the modem and any other networking equipment
  7. jaspertodd Win User

Networking

I have 2 of them and a 360 online all at the same time all open NAT no problem.But i know nothing at all about Networking.All i can say is i use a gaming router with Windows 7 .
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Network

Hello Ke5kiTheVampire,

We appreciate the feedback!

Please create a new thread detailing a further explanation of the issue being experienced.

This would allow us to tailor our support to you.

Thank you!
  9. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Network

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

What happens when you try to connect. Do you get any errors?

HP
Thema:

network

1. network - Similar Threads - network

2. Network Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Issues: I got booted offline because somebody got a little to upset that they lost... Now my console won’t even connect to the internet and its been 8 hours! 8ccbf747-a8eb-4354-8331-2208f6686beb
  3. Slow download speed on XBox One but network connection speed is just fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speed on XBox One but network connection speed is just fine: I have got network speed with a download speed of 251.19Mbps, but downloads of games or updates are sooo slow... like 56Kbps slow... In this way it takes several days to download new games... :-(...
  4. FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message: I getting this error message everytime I try and play an online session on forza horizon 4 and it won't allow me to play online. I tried restarting my console and rebooting my wireless router...
  5. FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message: I keep getting this error message everytime I try and play an online session on forza horizon 4 and it won't allow me to play online. I tried restarting my console and rebooting my wireless router...
  6. Network connection lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection lost: how can start playing mm3 without losing the game 85ada1d3-490b-4b48-9460-19ad3fc3764a
  7. ForzaHorizon4 Ağ Teşhisi Hatası [ForzaHorizon4 Network Diagnostic Error]

in XBoX on Windows
    ForzaHorizon4 Ağ Teşhisi Hatası [ForzaHorizon4 Network Diagnostic Error]: 2-3 gün önce XBOX Game Pass aracılığıyla arkadaşlarımla forza horizon 4 aldık arkadaşlarımın hepsi çevrimiçi mod , eleyici moda rahatlıkla bağlanırken ben ağ teşhisi hatası alıp duruyorum bazen...
  8. The New Xbox App- No Network Section?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The New Xbox App- No Network Section?: In the Xbox Console Companion app, there is a "Settings- Network" section. Shows Network Status, NAT Type, Performance stats like Latency and Packet Loss. If there is an error, an option is...
  9. Ongoing Temporary Network Problem Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ongoing Temporary Network Problem Message: Hello, We have been trying to access our Xbox One games online (Minecraft, The Sims 4) etc. and for over two days and constantly get the message "There's a temporary network problem." It goes on...
  10. Remote control over xbox when not on same network as console

in XboX Insiders
    Remote control over xbox when not on same network as console: I recently got accepted for xbox game streaming but I noticed one problem the only way to turn on the xbox is to either just turn it on normally or to do it from your phone when you're connected...