network

Discus and support network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; network I'm having the same problem. a613a593-9252-440d-aaf4-cc6e579a1806 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Wilmerbeast14, Feb 3, 2018.

1. network

network
    I'm having the same problem.

:)

Wilmerbeast14, Feb 3, 2018
  2. zach
    zach Guest
    Network card

Hello, I just realized that the Xbox 360 uses weird usb looking network card. Is there an actual reason to this? Or is it made like that to make sure no one just replaces the network card to something else they like. Also does anyone know how to remove the BIOS of the Xbox? Ive been trying to install LInux however the BIOS is in the motherboard. Any help is great thank you

zach, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Dockings
    Dockings Guest
    360 Slim Doesn't See Network

My Xbox360 Slim wont see my wireless network. Every other device in my house connects to the network flawlessly. My Xbox occasionally sees my neighbours network. To be clear, it's not that my Xbox won't connect to the network, it usually claims there are no networks to connect to. Any help?

Dockings, Feb 3, 2018
  4. DrPuffa1
    DrPuffa1 Guest

network

I'm having the same problem.

DrPuffa1, Feb 9, 2018
  5. infernoking13 Win User

Network

Try troubleshooting your router and forgetting and reconnecting to the wifi
  6. Tormaz Win User

Network

Hello!

I would try a couple standard troubleshooting steps to see if there's something common (and simple) will fix it.

• Hard reset of the Xbox One
    • Rebooting the modem and any other networking equipment
  7. jaspertodd Win User

Networking

I have 2 of them and a 360 online all at the same time all open NAT no problem.But i know nothing at all about Networking.All i can say is i use a gaming router with Windows 7 .
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Network

Hello Ke5kiTheVampire,

We appreciate the feedback!

Please create a new thread detailing a further explanation of the issue being experienced.

This would allow us to tailor our support to you.

Thank you!
  9. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Network

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

What happens when you try to connect. Do you get any errors?

HP
Thema:

network

1. network - Similar Threads - network

2. : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network: : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network I'm almost certain wpa2 IS supported ... You may mean wpa2 *enterprise* that isn't supported(a lot of schools and colleges tend to use this)...
  3. network

in XBoX on Consoles
    network: WHY DOES MY WIFI KEEP DISCONECTING FROM MY XBOX 36847f55-51f5-4cb6-aa66-90399df72cb4
  4. xCloud Project and local area network.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Project and local area network.: The main question i have is that I would like to be able to stream on the local LAN only, is this going to be possible, or is it always going to have to be done remotely. The main reason I ask of...
  5. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  6. Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 Crashing when Network Permissions is Actived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 Crashing when Network Permissions is Actived: Hi Guys, The Situation is that: When I had the Xbox One S I make Purshe of Resident Evil 6 and played the Resident Evil 5 in Online mode very well, but when I take my Xbox One X, the same games...
  7. High latency on network statistics about XBOX ONE X

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency on network statistics about XBOX ONE X: Hi. I'm suffering from serious latency while testing network. While playing FIFA 20 it always shows me 5 full signals. my statistic result is like this. [img] Here‘s the result of speedtest....
  8. Network Analysis Tool

in XboX Insiders
    Network Analysis Tool: I'm in the Xcloud preview and want to get some proper analytics on the service to help the cause. Does Microsoft offer any official recommendations for packet capture/sniffing apps on Android? Or...
  9. Network connection

Network connection: Network connection Is having internet connection mandatory for first turning on your xbox one? Or am I able to download the update onto an external storage device or phone and transfer the file...
  10. Wireless N Network Adapter - No 5GHz

Wireless N Network Adapter - No 5GHz: Wireless N Network Adapter - No 5GHz Hi Brizza, I’m assuming from your post and replies that this is regarding the Xbox 360. From what I’ve been able to find the 360e supports 5ghz bands, while...