network

Discus and support network in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; does a xbox 360 have bluetooth? edfe11fd-e17c-435e-893c-e3a5493fa9da Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kevingaming9000, Apr 30, 2019.

1. network

does a xbox 360 have bluetooth?

:)

kevingaming9000, Apr 30, 2019
  2. infernoking13 Win User

Network

Try troubleshooting your router and forgetting and reconnecting to the wifi
  3. Tormaz Win User

Network

Hello!

I would try a couple standard troubleshooting steps to see if there's something common (and simple) will fix it.

• Hard reset of the Xbox One
    • Rebooting the modem and any other networking equipment
  4. jaspertodd Win User

Networking

I have 2 of them and a 360 online all at the same time all open NAT no problem.But i know nothing at all about Networking.All i can say is i use a gaming router with Windows 7 .
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Network

Hello Ke5kiTheVampire,

We appreciate the feedback!

Please create a new thread detailing a further explanation of the issue being experienced.

This would allow us to tailor our support to you.

Thank you!
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Network

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

What happens when you try to connect. Do you get any errors?

HP
Thema:

network

1. network - Similar Threads - network

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Network issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Network issues: Hello, Whenever I play Forza Horizon 4 online I have various problems. I frequently get the "Poor network conditions. play experience may be affected." message, the game randomly slows down and...
  3. Networking

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Networking: Networking Hello, BaDdAwG USMC! I'm sorry that you're experiencing connectivity issues on Xbox Live. What troubleshooting have you done? Have you tried to power cycle your console? Did you reset...
  4. NETWORK SETTINGS ARE BLOCKING PARTY CHAT. [0x89234020]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NETWORK SETTINGS ARE BLOCKING PARTY CHAT. [0x89234020]: Why am i banned for no reason? I feel like my whole video game life is gone and will probably stop playing and sell my xbox all together if i cant find a solution. GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER. :[...
  5. Network Speed Tests and your Connection to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Speed Tests and your Connection to Xbox Live: I saw this article on Lifehacker and wanted to start a discussion while highlighting speed tests and connections to Xbox Live. The article does a good job of pointing out why you can get wildly...
  6. Xbox network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network transfer: Hello. We have an Xbox one s and a new Xbox one s both attached wirelessly to our home network. We are trying to move over the games etc using the network transfer facility however when I select...
  7. Rede [Translate] Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rede [Translate] Network: Bom dia !! Não estou conseguindo acessar minha rede com o console . [Translate by Mod] Good morning!! I'm not able to access my network with the console. b2b22ccb-6533-4829-8180-e373d2dc1223
  8. Network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issues: I can't connect my xbox to xbox live. I have it wired and when I run the network test it says "Everything is good. Your console is connected to internet" but it's not! I can't play or do anything,...
  9. Network Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Issue: Hey guys, so I have a weird issue. My xbox one will randomly disconnect from my Wi-Fi, but it will still say I am connected via wireless, instead of the name of the network I was connected to and...
  10. Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues: Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues Hi there DuskyLake3777, If you didn't want to do Port Forwarding you can check this link out and follow the steps below!...