network

Discus and support network in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; does a xbox 360 have bluetooth? edfe11fd-e17c-435e-893c-e3a5493fa9da Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kevingaming9000, Apr 30, 2019.

1. network

does a xbox 360 have bluetooth?

:)

kevingaming9000, Apr 30, 2019
  2. infernoking13 Win User

Network

Try troubleshooting your router and forgetting and reconnecting to the wifi
  3. Tormaz Win User

Network

Hello!

I would try a couple standard troubleshooting steps to see if there's something common (and simple) will fix it.

• Hard reset of the Xbox One
    • Rebooting the modem and any other networking equipment
  4. jaspertodd Win User

Networking

I have 2 of them and a 360 online all at the same time all open NAT no problem.But i know nothing at all about Networking.All i can say is i use a gaming router with Windows 7 .
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Network

Hello Ke5kiTheVampire,

We appreciate the feedback!

Please create a new thread detailing a further explanation of the issue being experienced.

This would allow us to tailor our support to you.

Thank you!
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Network

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

What happens when you try to connect. Do you get any errors?

HP
Thema:

network

1. network - Similar Threads - network

2. xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...: I've been bouncing in and out of connection to xbox live randomly for the past week. I've tried EVERYTHING offered to help and none of it works at all. NONE. I don't know what else to do on my end...
  3. Connecting my Xbox 1 to my network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Connecting my Xbox 1 to my network: Connecting my Xbox 1 to my network Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any...
  4. To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue

in XboX Insiders
    To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue: Hey All, Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some changes to your network. The fix for this is...
  5. Intermittent Network trouble

in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent Network trouble: Hi, Had for a long time an issue where (normally when downloading an update) the xbox appears to lose its network connection (hard wired). Going into advanced settings shows a screen (where ip,...
  6. Funky network issues in Forza (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funky network issues in Forza (PC): Hey there! I'm writing because I've been having some funky network issues that, for some reason, apparently only affect Forza titles. Sometimes I can't connect to an online server and it gives...
  7. Can an Xbox app running in the background access network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox app running in the background access network?: Hi, just starting to learn about Xbox Dev Mode etc, very interesting. I have developed a program in Visual Studio, C#, that runs on Win 10 PC (and RPi). It listens to UDP output from an Xbox One...
  8. Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network

Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network: Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will provide some tech support for the issue....
  9. Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue

Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue: Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue Hello, do you already performed a console power cycle? this will fix most of the times this kind of issues, here are the instructions in the following...
  10. Xbox Network Connection Issues

Xbox Network Connection Issues: Xbox Network Connection Issues Hello Niem, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. First thing I would like to make sure of is that you were not using Port forwarding, DMZ and UPnP at the...