network

Discus and support network in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; does a xbox 360 have bluetooth? edfe11fd-e17c-435e-893c-e3a5493fa9da Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kevingaming9000, Apr 30, 2019.

1. network

does a xbox 360 have bluetooth?

:)

kevingaming9000, Apr 30, 2019
  2. infernoking13 Win User

Network

Try troubleshooting your router and forgetting and reconnecting to the wifi
  3. Tormaz Win User

Network

Hello!

I would try a couple standard troubleshooting steps to see if there's something common (and simple) will fix it.

• Hard reset of the Xbox One
    • Rebooting the modem and any other networking equipment
  4. jaspertodd Win User

Networking

I have 2 of them and a 360 online all at the same time all open NAT no problem.But i know nothing at all about Networking.All i can say is i use a gaming router with Windows 7 .
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Network

Hello Ke5kiTheVampire,

We appreciate the feedback!

Please create a new thread detailing a further explanation of the issue being experienced.

This would allow us to tailor our support to you.

Thank you!
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Network

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

What happens when you try to connect. Do you get any errors?

HP
Thema:

network

1. network - Similar Threads - network

2. Network connectivity is blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Network connectivity is blocked: So I was trying to go online in Forza Horizon 4 but it couldn't connect. I checked the network connectivity under windows settings and it says blocked. I tried the troubleshooting guide but it did...
  3. Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.

in XboX Insiders
    Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.: I’ve seen multiple posts about how people have gotten the Xcloud app to work without issues on a Fire8HD tablet. I’ve been able to get it to work but can’t get it to work properly. I always get...
  4. Another update and again network settings are broken

in XboX Insiders
    Another update and again network settings are broken: Why does this happen? Why is it that everytime an update is pushed it completely breaks any network settings Now it won't keep or retain any ip settings. Have to clear dns cache to fix.. this is...
  5. Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked: Hello, I will thank you now for your time this I believe is unsolvable, prove me wrong? So, of course I have done a lot of troubleshooting already and this is what I have done: I followed this:...
  6. Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.: I have a Xbox One X, and I set up Xcloud, and I have had no issues thus far. I told my brother about it, and he set it up on his original xbox, and was able to get it to work of Wifi and on LTE...
  7. Xbox one S unable to update patches on enterprise network

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S unable to update patches on enterprise network: Our school purchased an Xbox one S recently, we tried to connect on our enterprise network to update patches. However, it is unable to update.After contacted our network administrator, we were...
  8. Xbox Game Streaming on same network

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming on same network: Hi, quick question about Xbox console streaming. If my phone/tablet is on the same home network will it use data, or connect through the router without having to go through the data connection to...
  9. Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong: Hey everyone, In October 2019 I purchased a brand-new Xbox One X from the MS store, that I pulled out of the box and freshly set up at the end of October. I did the initial setup on the console,...
  10. Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor: I am looking for a Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor. Can anyone help? a63e697a-9637-409d-bf04-012e84d1ba1a