Network

Discus and support Network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Network Hello! I'm sorry that you're having trouble connecting. There aren't a ton of details provided, so I'm not sure what it's doing when you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by StevenDaymond, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Network

Network
    Hello! I'm sorry that you're having trouble connecting. There aren't a ton of details provided, so I'm not sure what it's doing when you attempt to connect. Is there an error code that is given?

You should be able to connect your Xbox 360 using an internet hotspot. On your XBox 360, choose “Settings” from the dashboard and then “System – Network Settings.” Your hotspot will appear as one of your choices; select it using the direction pad and then
    enter the password or network key when prompted. Your XBox 360 will automatically connect to XBox Live. If you can’t see the network, click “Configure network” and then scroll to the “Basic Settings” tab and choose “Wireless mode.” Select “Scan for Networks”
    and then highlight the hotspot to join that network.

Let me know if this helps or if you've tried this then provide a little bit more info about what happens when you try to connect. Thanks!

:)

StevenDaymond, Jan 19, 2020
  2. infernoking13 Win User

Network

Try troubleshooting your router and forgetting and reconnecting to the wifi
  3. Tormaz Win User

Network

Hello!

I would try a couple standard troubleshooting steps to see if there's something common (and simple) will fix it.

• Hard reset of the Xbox One
    • Rebooting the modem and any other networking equipment
  4. jaspertodd Win User

Networking

I have 2 of them and a 360 online all at the same time all open NAT no problem.But i know nothing at all about Networking.All i can say is i use a gaming router with Windows 7 .
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Network

Hello Ke5kiTheVampire,

We appreciate the feedback!

Please create a new thread detailing a further explanation of the issue being experienced.

This would allow us to tailor our support to you.

Thank you!
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Network

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

What happens when you try to connect. Do you get any errors?

HP
Thema:

Network

1. Network - Similar Threads - Network

2. Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network: I've restarted my router and unplugged my xbox I even tried to use different dsn codes and my game is downloading by kilobits and not mg someone please tell me how to fix this...
  3. Network Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Connectivity: My network test has me at 768 mbps but my update is downloading at 12.74 mbps. i am hard wired and extremely frustrated. i tried the bs of shutting it off and turning it back on. it only worsened...
  4. mute on Minecraft server lifeboat network in pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    mute on Minecraft server lifeboat network in pocket edition: Once I came normally to the Minecraft server known as the lifeboat network to play SkyBlock and I was muted.I wrote several times on the Support lifeboat network where they told me that it was...
  5. Network connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection?: Im having trouble connecting my xbox one to my network all my other devices will connect fine. i have turned off and unplugged my router and xbox turned it all back on again and still wont work...
  6. Network connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connectivity issues: Hi i recently updated my wifi but now my xbox will not conbect to yhe internet server. Ive tried restarting the Wi-fi and xbox but that didnt work ive also tried to do a DNS test and a connection...
  7. Can't register for Xcloud regardless of device, browser, network...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't register for Xcloud regardless of device, browser, network...: I've tried 5 devices across as many networks, 4 OSes, and 4 browsers (Chrome, Edge Firefox, Safari). No matter the setup, I can't sign in to the registration site*. I get a gateway timeout. This...
  8. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: i dont know why it does this just trying to log in to rockstar social club a7175274-aa3a-4d06-a2f9-433e7fe07676
  9. Done network transfer, games don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Done network transfer, games don’t work: Hi all, so i recently did a post about getting my son a new. Xbox and that until now we have both been using my xbox. i did the network transfer of a few of the games he plays, signed him in and...
  10. GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session: So trying to play online gta 5 in solo session it is fine no drop out out but as soon as i go to do an online misson it drops the connection. I have cleared the mac adress tried different ports...