Network

Discus and support Network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, March 23 my Xbox One S lost the ability to connect to the mobile hotspot from my cell (first connection problem in 9 months, since I got this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreddyTucker, Mar 24, 2020.

1. FreddyTucker
    FreddyTucker Guest

Network

Hello, March 23 my Xbox One S lost the ability to connect to the mobile hotspot from my cell (first connection problem in 9 months, since I got this xbox).

I have trouble shot multiple areas of possible concern from ports, macs, ip issues, down to factory resets/cache clears in case of that.

While it will still show the hotspot as available and show the xbox as connected on my phine, it will not access any network. Although it will connect fine to a router, nothing has fixed the inability to use my mobile hotspot. Please help.

:)

FreddyTucker, Mar 24, 2020
  2. infernoking13 Win User

Network

Try troubleshooting your router and forgetting and reconnecting to the wifi
  3. Tormaz Win User

Network

Hello!

I would try a couple standard troubleshooting steps to see if there's something common (and simple) will fix it.

• Hard reset of the Xbox One
    • Rebooting the modem and any other networking equipment
  4. jaspertodd Win User

Networking

I have 2 of them and a 360 online all at the same time all open NAT no problem.But i know nothing at all about Networking.All i can say is i use a gaming router with Windows 7 .
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Network

Hello Ke5kiTheVampire,

We appreciate the feedback!

Please create a new thread detailing a further explanation of the issue being experienced.

This would allow us to tailor our support to you.

Thank you!
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Network

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

What happens when you try to connect. Do you get any errors?

HP
Thema:

Network

1. Network - Similar Threads - Network

2. Xbox one s network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s network transfer: Hi, i recently bought a new xbox one s. I installed all my games from my old xbox onto the xbox one s. All except Halo MCC, which did not show up on the owned games section, so i proceeded to...
  3. Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  4. Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error

in XboX Insiders
    Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  5. Social networking problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social networking problems: two of my really good friends have popped off my friends list and it says error try again later when I try to friend them back and i confirmed through there friends that they didn't block me...
  6. XBox One X - Network connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X - Network connectivity: Having a strange issue. Xvox seems to keep losing its connection. I had thought it was the power sace feature so I disabled it but it is happening again. All other devices on the network are...
  7. Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues: Hi all, I recently signed up for Xbox Ultimate Pass and installed Xbox (Beta) app on my PC. Since then, I have been unable to connect to my work VPN. I found if I stop Xbox Live Networking...
  8. Xbox shutting down while networked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down while networked: So I'm going to describe symptoms and hopefully someone can enlighten me. We have a 1x in wifi with an Asus router and plugged into a Samsung 4k. No problems for like 2 years. Past couple days...
  9. Unable to connect to any wireless network with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to any wireless network with my Xbox: I can't connect to my wireless network with my Xbox One. I tried resetting my network three times to complete factory settings, disabled the firewall and the password. Also, I tried 2 other...
  10. What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful: What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful Sometimes my xbox has that set, usually after i swap from wifi to wired. Running all the tests: Multiplayer,...