Networking error

Discus and support Networking error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to restart network search I get the message "you have a hardware problem". When I log into he repair website I click on everything that has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AzureChalice7, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Networking error

When I try to restart network search I get the message "you have a hardware problem". When I log into he repair website I click on everything that has to do with the issue and I'm not finding anything helpful. What do I do now?

:)

AzureChalice7, Mar 4, 2016
  2. Ringo
    Ringo Guest
    Problems with internet through xbox one

Just rerun the test for network connection on your console so that error message is verified. If it does not connect again, the network connection troubleshooter will fix the problem for you.

Ringo, Mar 4, 2016
  3. Acehigh79
    Acehigh79 Guest
    Been trying to download Tekken 6 for 4 days

might be a network error mate. try rebooting your router, modem and see if that solves the issue.

Acehigh79, Mar 4, 2016
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Networking error

Hi AzureChalice7,

Sorry you're having an issue with your Xbox. What is the exact message you're getting, and when are you getting it? There are two different network cards in the console, and if one is having a hardware issue the other should work. Are you connected via wireless,
    if so does it work when you're connected via cat 5 cable? Are you connected via cat 5 cable, and does it work when you connect via wireless? Usually Hardware issues require a repair from the
    Service Center, but without having the exact error message, and what's going on it's hard to say.

Hordie, Mar 4, 2016
  5. CarstenE Win User

I'm having trouble with the xbox live service (your network is ok, but there are some issues with th

6. NickBown Win User

Network error

The usual MTU size for dsl connections is usually 1500 or 1492 for PPPoE (cable) connections. You can usually set the MTU on your router's WAN settings page, which is where you set your connection username and password.

Which model of router do you have? I may be able to find you a "how to" guide.
  7. Hordie Win User

Networking error

Hi AzureChalice7,

Sorry you're having an issue with your Xbox. What is the exact message you're getting, and when are you getting it? There are two different network cards in the console, and if one is having a hardware issue the other should work. Are you connected via wireless,
    if so does it work when you're connected via cat 5 cable? Are you connected via cat 5 cable, and does it work when you connect via wireless? Usually Hardware issues require a repair from the
    Service Center, but without having the exact error message, and what's going on it's hard to say.
  8. xbox360italy Win User

Network error

Hello,

Connect to Xbox LIVE
    Find links to information about how to connect to Xbox LIVE, the online service for Xbox 360. Get online with your friends and troubleshoot connectivity problems.
  9. taidara Win User

Network Error

Greetings Redbjorn!

Let's try figure out why your console has come to halt, when it tries to obtain IP configuration from your router.

Try the following steps and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Before we proceed, if you have the option to try connect your console with an Ethernet Cable, let's try this method, to determine if your problem is isolated to wireless connectivity, or not.

Back on track.

If you haven't already, go to Xbox Network settings and select Configure Network. Select the Additional settings tab and Restore network settings to facotory defualts.

Access your router and make sure MAC filtering is disabled, or that your console's physical address is not listed among filtered devies in the MAC filtering option.

If these two steps did not work, try Power off your networking equipment (modem/router) for a couple of minutes.

Post back and let us know how that goes.
Thema:

Networking error

1. Networking error - Similar Threads - Networking error

2. XBox Networking error

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Networking error: Every time I check my Xbox networking status, Nat Type : Teredo is unable to qualify Server connectivity : Blocked And it says that it could block you from playing multiplayer games. Every...
  3. Temporary network problem Error code 0x80832003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temporary network problem Error code 0x80832003: I am getting the temporary network problem. 0x80832003 Power cycled multiple times restarted my router. Any ideas on how to fix it? c84a70ba-0102-4127-9bab-b68d23185094
  4. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...: Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two...
  5. Error 80151901 - Xbox 360 Fails to Connect to Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 80151901 - Xbox 360 Fails to Connect to Network: Error 80151901 Hey all, So my xbox 360 has had troubles connecting to my internet, though my xbox one and other devices easily connect. I tried restarting my wifi, and changing some network...
  6. Network connection problems / error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection problems / error codes: Hi my xbox one, connects to my network fine, but will not connect to xbox live. Been like it for a while. Ive tried wireless and wired connection to network, restarting, power cycle. Aslo tried...
  7. My Xbox one is showing error code Ox8082000d network interference.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is showing error code Ox8082000d network interference.: Can any one help resolve issue? 95fad529-c3f5-43c8-b76d-2e79affd6dac
  8. Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network": When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails to mojang to help me with it, and they were...
  9. FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message: I getting this error message everytime I try and play an online session on forza horizon 4 and it won't allow me to play online. I tried restarting my console and rebooting my wireless router...
  10. FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message: I keep getting this error message everytime I try and play an online session on forza horizon 4 and it won't allow me to play online. I tried restarting my console and rebooting my wireless router...