Networking Issues

Discus and support Networking Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Networking Issues For the last couple of months my Xbox One has had extremely poor wireless connection which seemed to occur overnight. My download... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mr Willaldinho, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Networking Issues

Networking Issues
    For the last couple of months my Xbox One has had extremely poor wireless connection which seemed to occur overnight. My download speed has dropped from 50mb per second to around 4 or 5. I cannot play any online game due to lag. It can't be the internet
    itself as my housemate who uses the same internet still has a really good wireless connection. The Xbox can't identify any issues and says that everything is good. I have also used wired which makes my connection a lot better but it isn't stable. I get randomly
    disconnected from the EA servers when I play FIFA. Has anyone else had this issue or have any suggestions on how I can solve this?

Thanks in advance

:)

Mr Willaldinho, Jan 17, 2017
  2. Weird issue with mic

Sounds like NAT or network issues. Sometimes when two people have a certain network config you can play and chat with other people just fine, but not someone else with your same issue.

My wife and I used to have a similar issue with chat in OG Destiny. Check your NAT and make sure it is open not moderate or strict.

SteadyMercury, Jan 17, 2017
  3. Foster
    Foster Guest
    so whats going to go wrong ?

I think it will be network issues on both sides.

Foster, Jan 17, 2017
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Network Issue

You can try to follow the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution . Just find the error that you have and follow the steps.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Network Issues

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  6. dogsounds Win User

Network Issues

Left one "EA" in there, apologies. I meant "Activision". It's been a long day ;)
  7. tec70 Win User

Networking Issue

There are problems on XBL at the moment. All we can do is wait........
  8. AuthenticBus Win User

Network issues

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

1. I think you are right, it probably is not a network issue. I do not receive any error message when checking my network connection; the network, internet, and xbox live are all connected just fine.

2. I received an error message, “80072ee2” that led me to this forum on xbox support,

support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors
    It told me that my problem was that the update could not be downloaded from xbox live. I checked when the download was issues, and it was right around the same time that my xbox started lagging out (August 26,
    2013).

3. Ah ah! Now that is interesting. I disconnected the hard drive and turned it on. Before it booted up, I was prompted to get a system update. However, I need 190 mb of free space… so, I plugged the hard drive back on. But then it does not update
    and is still slow. Do I need a new hard drive? and will that erase my xboxlive account?

Thank you again for your help,

Jeremiah ()
Thema:

Networking Issues

1. Networking Issues - Similar Threads - Networking Issues

2. Network Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Issues: I got booted offline because somebody got a little to upset that they lost... Now my console won’t even connect to the internet and its been 8 hours! 8ccbf747-a8eb-4354-8331-2208f6686beb
  3. Network Settings Alignment Issue on New XB UI

in XboX Insiders
    Network Settings Alignment Issue on New XB UI: submitted by /u/Co2_Outbr3ak [link] [comments]
  4. Backwards compatibility network issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility network issue: I used to play Black ops 2 and some other Xbox 360 games through my xbox one but it had stopped working and wouldnt let me sign into any accounts saying that it cant connect to xbox live, back...
  5. Xbox One S network connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S network connection issues: I bought an Xbox One S in December and been using it with no issues. I then got wifi around the beginning of last month and have been using it to connect only to Xbox Live. About a week later i...
  6. : Network Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Network Issue: : Network Issue Hey there. Over the past 8 days my brother and I have been unable to connect our Xbox ones to a wireless network. 8 days ago there was an issue that shut our wifi down for a few...
  7. Xbox Network Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Network Issue: Not sure if anyone is in the same boat as me, or ever even heard of the problem that i'm having and have been dealing with for many many months now. Maybe even a year into digging and digging for...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming "Network Experiencing Issues"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Cloud Gaming "Network Experiencing Issues": Okay so I am having an issue with Xbox Cloud Gaming (aka xCloud). I will start by saying I have tried on multiple Android devices, I have fiber internet, I am using 5GHz Wifi, I have used other...
  9. Проблема с сетью в играх Xbox live[Network issue in Xbox live games]

in XBoX on Windows
    Проблема с сетью в играх Xbox live[Network issue in Xbox live games]: В играх Xbox live(Grounded, Sea of Thives) проблемы с сетью. Постоянно пинг 200+ и каждые минут 5-10 соединение обрывается( при этом интернет работает) [Translation - Networking issues with Xbox...
  10. Network connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection issues: Has anyone experienced network connection issues? My Xbox1 wont connect to the network and I have tried all the trouble shooting & offline system update and factory reset. When I reboot it still...