Neues Franchise [Mod Translation - New Franchise]

Discus and support Neues Franchise [Mod Translation - New Franchise] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Liebes Xbox-Team, wann kommt den mal ein neues Triple A Franchise auf die Xbox. Versteht mich nicht falsch, Gears of War, Forza oder Halo sind top... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenPretis, Sep 9, 2019.

1. BenPretis
    BenPretis Guest

Liebes Xbox-Team,

wann kommt den mal ein neues Triple A Franchise auf die Xbox. Versteht mich nicht falsch, Gears of War, Forza oder Halo sind top Games aber es ist nichts frisches. Ich war begeisterter GOW-Spieler und die Teile 1 bis 3 waren einfach der Knüller.... leider
    hat die Reihe danach stark nachgelassen. Wir brauchen frisches Blut - und zum Release der Xbox Scarlett wäre ein neuer Aufmacher ein richtiger Magnet. Von der Hardware her wart ihr Sony immer schon voraus, aber es geht ja doch um die Spiele. Natürlich halten
    Kenner zu der Xbox, neue Kunden kennen die Spiele nicht wirklich und orientieren sich an den Games und nicht der Hardware.

Daher mein Wunsch: "Traut euch und investiert etwas Kohle in ein neues Triple A Projekt. Etwas das es vielleicht noch nie gab. (Warhammer 40k Genre zb... verpackt als abgespecktes RPG)

CDPR hat sich mit Cyberpunk 2077 auch weit aus dem Fenster gelehnt, aber ihr Mut wird sich rentieren - wie auch schon bei Witcher.

Aber trotzdem ein Lob an alle von Xbox und an Phil, dass er generell frischen Wind in die Xbox-Szene gebracht und diese wiederbelebt hat.

Keine Ahnung ob das jemand liest oder Ernst nimmt, aber danke das ich meine Meinung äußern durfte.

Benjamin Pretis (Xbox-User seit 2007) ✌️

[Mod Translation - Dear Xbox Team,

when will a new Triple A franchise come to Xbox. Don't get me wrong, Gears of War, Forza or Halo are top games but it's nothing fresh. I was an avid GOW player and parts 1 to 3 were just the
    blockbuster.... unfortunately, the series has declined considerably since then. We need fresh blood - and for the release of the Xbox Scarlett, a new set-up would be a real magnet. In terms of hardware, you've
    always been ahead of Sony, but it's all about the games. Of course, connoisseurs stick to the Xbox, new customers don't really know the games and are guided by the games and not the hardware.

Hence my wish: "Trust yourself and invest some coal in a new Triple A project. Something that may never have existed before. (Warhammer 40k genre zb... packaged as a slimmed-down RPG)

WITH Cyberpunk 2077, CDPR has also leaned far out of the window, but its courage will pay off - as it did with Witcher.

But still praise to everyone at Xbox and Phil for bringing a breath of fresh air to the Xbox scene and reviving it.

No idea if anyone is reading this or taking it seriously, but thank you for being able to express my opinion.

Benjamin Pretis (Xbox user since 2007) ✌️]

:)

BenPretis, Sep 9, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Ich vermute schon, dass in naher Zukunft neue IPs raus kommen. Bei der Menge an Studios die zu den Xbox Game Studios aktuell zählen würde es mich wundern wenn da nicht auch eine neue IP dabei ist.

Wir werden es aber abwarten müssen bis etwas angekündigt wird.

[Translation]

I guess we will see new IPs from the Xbox Game Studios in the future. Since they added so many new Studios to the portfolio there sure are coming new IPs.

We have to wait for an announcement.
  3. BenPretis Win User

thanks for the reply and that you treat users with respect... I know there are many games on the way and saw that the market increased for xbox... in games and users.... I am fair enough to give time for good work.... so don't rush it, if there is something
    big in production... I would wait 2 years for a game like gow 2 :)
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Ben

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the release of future games.

Microsoft has been in the process of acquiring new studios for this very reason, as you can see from

this
    article from last year.

Its no secret that the goal for the next generation is to have way more than a few exclusive titles for the Xbox brand.

As far as what is currently in the works, we will just have to wait and see.

I will now be turning this into a discussion to receive further feed back from the community
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Civilization VI coming to console

Olá, é uma blea franquia.... para quem curte jogo de RTS... me lembra muito o age of empire e mythology... ainda nao joguei essa franquia...

[Mod Translation - Hi, it's a blea franchise .... for those who enjoy RTS game ... it reminds me a lot of age of empire and mythology ... I haven't played this franchise yet …]
  6. Philly Jedi Win User

Online Franchise updated rosters

Do they (EA Sports) have an answer as to why the online franchise rosters do not uptdate with the "new" roster updates when you start a BRAND NEW franchise?
Thema:

1. Neues Franchise [Mod Translation - New Franchise] - Similar Threads - Neues Franchise Mod

2. Your favourite franchise?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your favourite franchise?: Halo for sure. I just loved the storyline that went with it, which helped me learn more about the characters and who wasn't who you thought they were. 26c651f3-11b1-4f9c-93b2-0ceaa2096e50
  3. The Best Franchise!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Best Franchise!: Gears of war and halo on xbox. beda8e62-5043-4ee0-9040-7a913a55eddf
  4. Thoughts on what Halo Infinite will do with the franchise.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on what Halo Infinite will do with the franchise.: Hello chat. I was hoping to get some thoughts on what people thought the next Halo will do with the franchise. I am a huge Halo fan and I can only speculate with what is to come. Share your...
  5. Forza Hub übernimmt nicht alle Fortschritte nach Tausch auf neue Xbox One S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Hub übernimmt nicht alle Fortschritte nach Tausch auf neue Xbox One S...: Moin, ich hab folgendes Problem. Ich hatte eine Xbox One, auf der ich fleissig Forza Hub Fortschritte gesammelt hab. Ich habe mir nun eine neue Xbox One S gekauft, mich ganz normal mit meinem...
  6. Spiderman franchise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spiderman franchise: I realy want to know when xbox will launch the older spiderman games, like shatered dimentions and edge of time? Since we never gonna have a new spiderman game on xbox one. At least make a...
  7. New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise: I just recently finished my basement and purchased a second Xbox (Xbox One X)for our household. We still have our original Xbox One. When I try to load my Madden cloud franchise on the new Xbox it...
  8. NCAA EA Sports football game franchise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NCAA EA Sports football game franchise: Is there anyway that NCAA 12,13, or 14 will ever become backwards compatible? I don't see why they couldn't do it for the older ones (such as 12 or 13). Thanks everyone....
  9. ​Microsoft: To Buy Activision And The Call of Duty Franchise!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Microsoft: To Buy Activision And The Call of Duty Franchise!: Microsoft: To Buy Activision And The Call of Duty Franchise! - Sign the Petition! Signez la pétition via @Change 78ed0783-b937-4c59-a123-8aec8c8a1a47
  10. Neue Zahlungsmittel [New Cash]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neue Zahlungsmittel [New Cash]: Ich habe heute gesehen dass man im Xbox Store auch mit dem Telefon bezahlen kann was eine super super Sache ist aber was sehe ich da nur o2 Xbox one und ich nur über Telefon über Telefon sagen...