Never claimed Halo 3 ODST code for Halo MCC

Discus and support Never claimed Halo 3 ODST code for Halo MCC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I believe I was eligible for the free Halo 3 ODST code for the Halo MCC, but I never claimed it. I was wondering if it was still possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Posermobile89, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Never claimed Halo 3 ODST code for Halo MCC

Hello,

I believe I was eligible for the free Halo 3 ODST code for the Halo MCC, but I never claimed it. I was wondering if it was still possible to retrieve the code and claim it?

Thanks

:)

Posermobile89, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Tyman10
    Tyman10 Guest
    Halo ODST Code

I played Halo MCC last December but never got the promo code for Halo ODST. Can you please send it to me?

Tyman10, Nov 16, 2015
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    NxtDoc1851, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The Hunt Continues....

7. Mister Beep Win User

Halo3: ODST and Halo 4: Sparten in Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Hey there,

The Halo Master Chief Collection does not include Halo 3: ODST, but it should include Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Halo 3: ODST is available on the Xbox Store as an add-on for Halo: MCC.

Hope this helps!
  8. EpH3s1aNs Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Helpful Multi-player Connection Tips and Possible Solutions

9. ProcessVince Win User

Can't find Halo 3:ODST in the store to MCC!

If you bought and played the Halo: MCC before December 19th, you are entitled to the remaster of Halo 3: ODST!
Thema:

1. Never claimed Halo 3 ODST code for Halo MCC - Similar Threads - Never claimed Halo

2. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  3. Xbox PC App: Age of Empires II Always Trying To Install But Never Doing So

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App: Age of Empires II Always Trying To Install But Never Doing So: I know the title is odd but that's the best way I could describe it. Essentially what happened was that one day Age of Empires II on the Xbox PC App was trying to update but I think my internet...
  4. Never enter codes through xbox companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never enter codes through xbox companion: I entered the code on xbox live trial 2 weeks in this stupid application, the code was accepted, and yet on the console there is no possibility play in the network. [Mod removed] Best of all, my...
  5. Never again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never again: Xbox continues to be a greedy company with no interest in satisfying customers. Had nothing but problems with 360, and it has continued with one s. Network shows nat type moderate all the time and...
  6. Won Xbox Game Pass Quest, but never received email to claim prize

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Won Xbox Game Pass Quest, but never received email to claim prize: It said I won a custom Halo: The Master Chief Collection Xbox One X console and I needed to reply to an email that would be sent to the email associated with my Xbox account. I've never received...
  7. E3 Mixpot never received email on claiming

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 Mixpot never received email on claiming: Hi I just was speaking with chat support as I didn't receive the email about claiming the E3 Mixpot They were able to send me 3 of the items but not the rest so they referred me to here They...
  8. Help!!! I never claimed fallout 3 download code upon purchasing fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!!! I never claimed fallout 3 download code upon purchasing fallout 4: Hello, Xbox I would like to know if u can resend code for fallout 3 because I never claimed it and I cant find it in messages! 5f1dbd9e-3457-43d1-b166-6117fbde2511
  9. Claim for purchase never ordered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claim for purchase never ordered: I was charged for 8 Fortnite - 1000 V-buck that I' ve never ordered. The elapsed time was from 14th febr. to 18th febr. current year. Epic Games answer is: Leviathan replied: Hello...
  10. Xbox One store claims my gift card code was used when it never worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One store claims my gift card code was used when it never worked: About a week ago, I purchased an Xbox One along with some accessories and two $15 Xbox Store gift cards. One of them worked perfectly, but the other was a different story. When redeeming one of my...