Never got $15 gold promo

Discus and support Never got $15 gold promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; the promo was supposed to send me $15 for adding a year of gold within 4 weeks, its been over 4 weeks. cf1873af-56be-4c1a-af1f-94b85fa889bc Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by scottyatari, Jul 18, 2015.

1. scottyatari
    scottyatari Guest

Never got $15 gold promo

the promo was supposed to send me $15 for adding a year of gold within 4 weeks, its been over 4 weeks.

:)

scottyatari, Jul 18, 2015
  2. 3 month promo

i never received my 3 month promo code. It was suppose to be sent out March 15. And i never got it.

DankUmbrella658, Jul 18, 2015
  3. LtB Wrath
    LtB Wrath Guest
    800 Microsoft points I never received

In a dashboard promo of a percent off of xbox live I was suppose to receive 800 points. I never got these

04/05/2012

Gold – 2 Months for $2 This was the offer

This was the promo

LtB Wrath, Jul 18, 2015
  4. Never got $15 gold promo

Hey there, scottyatari! This promotion was only available to users who purchased Gold through the ad on the console. If you added a prepaid Gold card during the promotion time, that would not qualify you for this as it's considered a purchase made before
    the promotion.

However, if you did purchase Gold through the console and did not receive your currency, please do post back so that we can look into it further! Thanks. Never got  gold promo :)

Misses Quinzel, Jul 19, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Never got $15 gold promo

Hey there, scottyatari! This promotion was only available to users who purchased Gold through the ad on the console. If you added a prepaid Gold card during the promotion time, that would not qualify you for this as it's considered a purchase made before
    the promotion.

However, if you did purchase Gold through the console and did not receive your currency, please do post back so that we can look into it further! Thanks. :)
  6. W1Z25 Win User

Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?

i got the sword at the start, the gold chest part way through act 1.. never got the promo chest with the legendary orcs. im almost to act 3
  7. Rdwo1f Win User

5 free games from promo

Yea I saw that and got fable 3 :) . But no I did a promo almost a year ago go gold with crazy eddies deal I signed up for it was told I would get the 5 game for free but I never got the coded to rede the games .
  8. Death inYou 213 Win User

GTA Online, your profile does not have permission to Access Gta online

I just got this game again for this console. Got a 2 week promo code for Live. I guess I have to wait for that promo to expire? I do have a Gold code ready to use when it does.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Wrong amount sent for Gold promo code

That maybe another promo then

Fyi the 15 dollar promo comes in 4 weeks not a couple days
Thema:

Never got $15 gold promo

1. Never got $15 gold promo - Similar Threads - Never got $15

2. I think i never got my refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I think i never got my refund: I preoredered modern warfare but immediately regretted it so i cancelled it however i looked at my account balance in my bank and i didnt get the money, so i waited 5 buissnes days and still...
  3. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  4. i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned: I got banned from mixer, idk why i was probally did but forgot if you can unban me from mixer i would appreciate it 1a819604-806a-4061-8849-483a29a133f2
  5. Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change: I never changed my Gamertag for my account so I am a little confused when it said I already have. Why is this? 28a7e69a-3e6e-4ed0-9266-640f7556a593
  6. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  7. I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold: Almost 2 months ago, I redeemed my code for Xbox live. when I did it there was an add that said when you sign up for gold now, you can get a 5-15 dollar Xbox gift card code in your message within...
  8. Never got $15 gift card with 12 month renewal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got $15 gift card with 12 month renewal.: I bought 12 months of Xbox live a week ago and it said I would receive a $15 gift card as part of a promotion. When I confirmed my purchase I was taken out of the store and back to the home screen...
  9. Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":: I need help. I ordered Watch Dogs and was supposed to get a $15 gift card for purchasing the game. My order number is 12560638348. Can you please help me? fd0a2f67-086b-4f7e-881b-e6d7a02a3136
  10. I never got the halo 15 anniversary pack on halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never got the halo 15 anniversary pack on halo 5: I never got the halo 15 anniversary on halo 5 1cd624f8-e438-41dc-ad67-79d24c5427ee