never got gift card for getting gold

Discus and support never got gift card for getting gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased gold back in June and never got gift card for the purchase. I did receive a message on my xbox about it but when I logged into account on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MMA3285, Sep 1, 2015.

1. MMA3285
    MMA3285 Guest

I purchased gold back in June and never got gift card for the purchase. I did receive a message on my xbox about it but when I logged into account on pc the message was gone. I just spent an hour on the phone with support but when I asked to speak to a
    supervisor I was disconnected. At this point it is not really about the money so much as the fact that my son was promised something for getting a gold account and everyone is just saying oh well nothing we can do about it.

:)

MMA3285, Sep 1, 2015
  2. FrosTx Aero
    FrosTx Aero Guest
    XBOX ONE GOLD 10$ PROMOTION

Ok so there was this promotion on the home page that said "GO GOLD TODAY AND UNLOCK A 10$ XBOX GIFT CARD". I bought gold membership for 3 months and I never got my 10$ gift card. Help please?

FrosTx Aero, Sep 1, 2015
  3. LIVE GOLD gift card

i got a xbox live gold membership gift card and i already subscribed to xbox gold- can i use the gift card for other games or is it only for the gold membership?

Monkeyguy2388, Sep 1, 2015
  4. never got gift card for getting gold

Hey there MMA3285!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Sep 2, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there MMA3285!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Jay The Storm God (S Win User

Scammed again?

No. I am trying to clarify that i tried to pay for the game on the xbox app and i got it for the xbox one not for the xbox 360. I payed for the game with both a credit card and a gift card. But i never got a refund on the xbox gift card.
  7. BostonCelticFan Win User

pre-order bonus not working

I preordered DOOM and never got the $10 Xbox gift card digital code.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming Xbox gift card

Was it an Xbox gift card or a prepaid gold card? Gift cards only add funds to your account, they don't add gold.
  9. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Yes. I bought a Xbox live gold card from Walgreens. When I redeemed it I clicked on the ad that was advertising the $15 gift card if I signed up today. When I clicked on it there was a redeem code option. I clicked redeem code and redeemed it. After I did
    that a message popped up saying that I would receive the code for the $15 gift card within a month, and it's been almost 2 months and I never got it.
Thema:

1. never got gift card for getting gold - Similar Threads - never got gift

2. I think i never got my refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I think i never got my refund: I preoredered modern warfare but immediately regretted it so i cancelled it however i looked at my account balance in my bank and i didnt get the money, so i waited 5 buissnes days and still...
  3. Never got my gift on Xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got my gift on Xbox rewards: I redeemed two rewards of 75 warframe platinum and never received it I had to purchase these with gems before it changed to Microsoft rewards and never received a code or a message from xbox....
  4. I was gifted £5 through the reward program never got it.

in XBoX Rewards
    I was gifted £5 through the reward program never got it.: I recieved an email saying i got a £5 free code for completing objectives but when I bought stuff from the market it never showed up in my game, been on microsoft chat for one week and they...
  5. Never got my Amazon $5 Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my Amazon $5 Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards: I recently redeemed some of my points for an Amazon $5 gift card and i never received the email saying it will be sent. I never got the money for it but it did deduct the points like i did redeem...
  6. I never got my 30 dollars gift card from the Christmas Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my 30 dollars gift card from the Christmas Promotion: My Gamer tag is chickenuggets19 and email is [Mod Removed - Please do not post personal information]. The refence number to my chat is [Mod Removed] 998cd6f1-30e5-4189-b01b-746bba599324
  7. i never got the 10$ gift card for preordering HALO 5 GUARDIANS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i never got the 10$ gift card for preordering HALO 5 GUARDIANS: i never got the 10$ gift card for preordering HALO 5 GUARDIANS pre orderd on 05/10/2015 9bb70b46-e848-4f1f-bc33-f03d42c75cca
  8. I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold: Almost 2 months ago, I redeemed my code for Xbox live. when I did it there was an add that said when you sign up for gold now, you can get a 5-15 dollar Xbox gift card code in your message within...
  9. Never got $15 gift card with 12 month renewal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got $15 gift card with 12 month renewal.: I bought 12 months of Xbox live a week ago and it said I would receive a $15 gift card as part of a promotion. When I confirmed my purchase I was taken out of the store and back to the home screen...
  10. Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":: I need help. I ordered Watch Dogs and was supposed to get a $15 gift card for purchasing the game. My order number is 12560638348. Can you please help me? fd0a2f67-086b-4f7e-881b-e6d7a02a3136