Never got Limbo Code

Discus and support Never got Limbo Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I never got the chance to use my limbo code. It deleted out of my inbox befor I got the chance to use it 656afd1f-d6fb-4ed4-b6d0-0d54fe223bb0 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Blaqk Tuesday, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Never got Limbo Code

I never got the chance to use my limbo code. It deleted out of my inbox befor I got the chance to use it

:)

Blaqk Tuesday, Feb 13, 2015
  2. Wythamator
    Wythamator Guest
    Never got Limbo Code

Hi there,

I never got mine either. Although I did purchase day one xbox one. I kept it until Xmas day before using could that be why?

Wythamator, Feb 13, 2015
  3. Never got Limbo Code

Limbo code is gone. I never got a chance to use it

Blaqk Tuesday, Feb 13, 2015
  4. Never got Limbo Code

Hey there Blaqk Tuesday!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, you can check your private messages by clicking here. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Feb 13, 2015
  5. Wythamator Win User

Never got Limbo Code

Hi there,

I never got mine either. Although I did purchase day one xbox one. I kept it until Xmas day before using could that be why?
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Never got Limbo Code

Hey there Blaqk Tuesday!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, you can check your private messages by clicking here. Thanks!
  7. Blaqk Tuesday Win User

Never got Limbo Code

Limbo code is gone. I never got a chance to use it
  8. RaM5eS Win User

Never got Limbo Code

So, for some people yes and not for others? what kind of mockery is this?
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Never got Limbo Code

Hey, xDt! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
Thema:

Never got Limbo Code

1. Never got Limbo Code - Similar Threads - Never got Limbo

2. I think i never got my refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I think i never got my refund: I preoredered modern warfare but immediately regretted it so i cancelled it however i looked at my account balance in my bank and i didnt get the money, so i waited 5 buissnes days and still...
  3. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  4. i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned: I got banned from mixer, idk why i was probally did but forgot if you can unban me from mixer i would appreciate it 1a819604-806a-4061-8849-483a29a133f2
  5. Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change: I never changed my Gamertag for my account so I am a little confused when it said I already have. Why is this? 28a7e69a-3e6e-4ed0-9266-640f7556a593
  6. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  7. Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?: Been looking around the forums all day and it seems that, a year after missing the first mixpot, a large number of people didn't get the ebon flintlock from the stream due to a glitch? Anyone get...
  8. hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I: hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now? 8b131e23-d5ca-414a-b4fb-4a1b2358aec7
  9. I never got my Predator avatar.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my Predator avatar.: Hello, I was wondering if someone here can help me out. I was just talking to another customer service agent and they directed me here. I got the new Predator movie added to my library via Movies...
  10. Never got Limbo Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got Limbo Code: Even though I am a Day One owner, (have the achievement and all) I never got my free Limbo code when MSFT was running the promo last month? I've been checking my messages/email and never got...