never got my $5 Visa® Prepaid Card

Discus and support never got my $5 Visa® Prepaid Card in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; hi i redeemed it on 05/16/2018 Visa® Prepaid Card how long do i wait to get the $5 visa gift card? 9c874cc3-420d-4154-a026-6e0adc808e15 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by taellon, May 22, 2018.

1. taellon
    taellon Guest

hi i redeemed it on

05/16/2018

Visa® Prepaid Card

how long do i wait to get the $5 visa gift card?

:)

taellon, May 22, 2018
  2. B-Mitch905
    B-Mitch905 Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

I have used prepaid visa/mastercards in the past and they have worked. I never tried for a gold sub though because I would never pay full retail price for a gold sub

B-Mitch905, May 22, 2018
  3. ryleex
    ryleex Guest
    Didn’t reserve $5 visa prepaid card that I ordered

redeemed $5 prepaid Visa card through rewards and never received the email

ryleex, May 22, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello taellon,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.

XBLRewards8, May 23, 2018
  5. taellon
    taellon Guest
    ok ty =)

taellon, May 23, 2018
  6. taellon
    taellon Guest
    been almost 15 days sense i posted any update on the $5 visa card?

ty

taellon, Jun 7, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello taellon,

We see that you entered a entirely different domain from your previous redemption. Please be sure to register with the email address you wish to be delivered to.

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. taellon Win User

Hello ,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.
    ok ty =)
  9. taellon Win User

been almost 15 days sense i posted any update on the $5 visa card?

ty
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello taellon,

11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello taellon,

We see that you entered a entirely different domain from your previous redemption. Please be sure to register with the email address you wish to be delivered to.

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.
  12. N3w2xbox Win User

still never got my $5 Visa® Prepaid Card =(

I put up a post about a $10 prepaid visa card i purchased on the same day as you and they haven't looked into it yet so either a lot of people are having the same problem or they are waiting until june 15th to screw people over with the points.
Thema:

1. never got my $5 Visa® Prepaid Card - Similar Threads - never got Visa®

2. Purchased Silver in Destiny 2 but never got it, and not getting any help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Silver in Destiny 2 but never got it, and not getting any help.: Last month I tried to Purchase silver in Destiny 2 on Xbox one. The purchase completed and my money was taken, but I never got the Silver i purchased. After trying every option I could find to...
  3. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  4. I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!: My daughter purchased robux on the game roblox on two separate occasions but i never received the credits, but my bank was charged!!! I opened four tickets trying to explain the situation but...
  5. I think i never got my refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I think i never got my refund: I preoredered modern warfare but immediately regretted it so i cancelled it however i looked at my account balance in my bank and i didnt get the money, so i waited 5 buissnes days and still...
  6. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  7. i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned: I got banned from mixer, idk why i was probally did but forgot if you can unban me from mixer i would appreciate it 1a819604-806a-4061-8849-483a29a133f2
  8. Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change: I never changed my Gamertag for my account so I am a little confused when it said I already have. Why is this? 28a7e69a-3e6e-4ed0-9266-640f7556a593
  9. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  10. Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?: Been looking around the forums all day and it seems that, a year after missing the first mixpot, a large number of people didn't get the ebon flintlock from the stream due to a glitch? Anyone get...