Never got my $50 credit from the 1TB Xbox One Bundle.

Discus and support Never got my $50 credit from the 1TB Xbox One Bundle. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On June 16 shortly after E3, I decided to buy an Xbox One console. I got the 1TB bundle. Comes with Halo, Assassin's Creed Unity, new controller, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ContactTundra1, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Never got my $50 credit from the 1TB Xbox One Bundle.

On June 16 shortly after E3, I decided to buy an Xbox One console. I got the 1TB bundle. Comes with Halo, Assassin's Creed Unity, new controller, and $50 credit. I read online to give up to ten days to get the code. Well, today's the eleventh day. I also
    use a different email for my Xbox Live account, but I bought the Xbox One with this account I'm using right now. Not sure if that'll be a problem. But I've checked both accounts' inboxes for a code and still nothing.

:)

ContactTundra1, Jun 27, 2015
  2. Jav0r
    Jav0r Guest
    No free game in xbox one s 2tb bundle

The Xbox One 2 TB never had a game bundle, only the 500GB and 1TB included a free game bundle.

Jav0r, Jun 27, 2015
  3. Mybrothsta
    Mybrothsta Guest
    Reward credits missing

I ordered an xbox one s battlefield 1 bundle with 50,000 reward credits promised over a month ago, never got the credits

Mybrothsta, Jun 27, 2015
  4. Jav0r Win User

No free game in xbox one s 2tb bundle

The Xbox One 2 TB never had a game bundle, only the 500GB and 1TB included a free game bundle.
  5. SiXftSiXTaLL NL Win User

Matte Xbox One Console, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare: Limited Edition Xbox One Console is it Matte Finish?

6. JendersonDuran Win User

Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)

I didn't get the gold rush, I got a forza bundle: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-forza-horizon-4-bundle/8wpzxg8cf6ft/6fbc?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

XBOX SLIM 2TB NO GAMES BUNDLE ON DAY 1 APART FROM MIROSOFT DEALS ?

8. XBF George L Win User

EON skin in fortnite br.

Hello Fredrik!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention. The EON bundle Xbox One S is an Xbox One S stand alone bundle you can find here:

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)
    . The promotion does not apply to all Xbox One S consoles just the Fortnite bundle.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Never got my $50 credit from the 1TB Xbox One Bundle.

1. Never got my $50 credit from the 1TB Xbox One Bundle. - Similar Threads - Never got $50

2. I think i never got my refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I think i never got my refund: I preoredered modern warfare but immediately regretted it so i cancelled it however i looked at my account balance in my bank and i didnt get the money, so i waited 5 buissnes days and still...
  3. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  4. i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned: I got banned from mixer, idk why i was probally did but forgot if you can unban me from mixer i would appreciate it 1a819604-806a-4061-8849-483a29a133f2
  5. Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change: I never changed my Gamertag for my account so I am a little confused when it said I already have. Why is this? 28a7e69a-3e6e-4ed0-9266-640f7556a593
  6. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  7. Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?: Been looking around the forums all day and it seems that, a year after missing the first mixpot, a large number of people didn't get the ebon flintlock from the stream due to a glitch? Anyone get...
  8. hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I: hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now? 8b131e23-d5ca-414a-b4fb-4a1b2358aec7
  9. I never got my Predator avatar.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my Predator avatar.: Hello, I was wondering if someone here can help me out. I was just talking to another customer service agent and they directed me here. I got the new Predator movie added to my library via Movies...
  10. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code: i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages but stll havent got it. ace combat is backwords...