never in my life have i used a program worse than the xbox companion app on windows 10

Discus and support never in my life have i used a program worse than the xbox companion app on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; "unable to show friends list" is the immovable object that will receive the unstoppable force of my fist going through my monitor i swear. Ive looked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JonathanReese1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. never in my life have i used a program worse than the xbox companion app on windows 10

"unable to show friends list" is the immovable object that will receive the unstoppable force of my fist going through my monitor i swear. Ive looked up this problem in a million different ways and clicked every link possible to try and fix this horrible
    app, but nothing prevails. Microsoft PLEASE GOD make a completely new program and leave this one in the dirt to die like it needs to.

:)

JonathanReese1, Mar 21, 2020
  2. AKXOne Win User

never in my life have i used a program worse than the xbox companion app on windows 10

There is an ongoing problem with the Xbox party system. It's not related to the Windows 10 app directly.

I understand we're in frustrating times at the moment but, please, don't let things like this get to you.

The problem will be resolved as soon as possible.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Streaming por HDMI

Hi Jos158,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately you cannot plug in the Xbox One into your laptop and use the laptop as a display. Also there is no app or program that would convert the HDMI port on your laptop to an input source rather than an output source.

Your only option would be to use the game streaming through the Xbox Console Companion app. I would re over these two support articles on how to improve streaming:

I hope this helps!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do you Actually Report a Player Through Xbox.com on the PC?

As far as i know there is no option to report from the website. You have to use an Xbox or the Xbox console companion app on Windows 10.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox PC app error, please help

Hello SusanBrouillette,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox Companion App is not allowing you to sign in and utilize it. We suggest making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, you can try performing
    a clean boot
    . This will start your computer up with a minimal amount of programs to make sure there isn't another program that is interfering with the Xbox Companion App. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

messaging

Hello AJ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to message your friends through the Xbox App on your Windows 10 computer. Are you using the Xbox Console Companion App or the Xbox (beta) App? We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, you can try performing
    a clean boot
    . A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs,
    so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. never in my life have i used a program worse than the xbox companion app on windows 10 - Similar Threads - never life used

2. Microsoft Store Order Never Arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Order Never Arrived: Hi, I placed an order for an Xbox One X console, but never received my order. Does anyone know what I should do? Its been a couple weeks 790631cb-ca73-4428-9470-5f6961137ad2
  3. 19h1-release-xbox-dev-20022Ø219-1515) seems to be a dev version , I never signed up for this

in XBoX on Consoles
    19h1-release-xbox-dev-20022Ø219-1515) seems to be a dev version , I never signed up for this: My Xbox , keeps freezing and locking up , does it after a couple of days and I need to do a fully factory reset to get back working , really annoying. The one thing I have noticed is that I am on...
  4. Game download reaches 80%, restarts itself, looping and never finishing download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game download reaches 80%, restarts itself, looping and never finishing download: Yesterday I bought Lego Star Wars from the Marketplace directly on the XBox 360 and have not been able to download it yet It stops always at exactly 80% and resets itself, as soon as it reaches...
  5. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  6. Someone tell me that game developers never have sacrificed nothing in there life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone tell me that game developers never have sacrificed nothing in there life.: She think they have a family, friends and religion life whole make the next HALO game. 87e6745d-a8fe-4d19-b61b-89f023885b11
  7. Never seen so many overhyped games before in my life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never seen so many overhyped games before in my life: It appears to me that these developers spend more money on hype surrounding the game rather than itself. I understand that the consoles are still in its infancy stage but come on give me a break....
  8. My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.: I wasnt in a xbox live party in weeks i havent text on xbox in a long time. I was using hotspot playing madden than my game cut off. 0d6d7bb1-2493-461d-b060-b0e357fb47de
  9. I have been suspended for cheating and I have never cheated in my life

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended for cheating and I have never cheated in my life: I logged on to my acc like 10 minutes ago and it say that I have been suspended and I reaserched into it and I have have been banned for cheating and well I have never cheated and I would never...
  10. Never purchasing a Microsoft product again in my life

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never purchasing a Microsoft product again in my life: ok I have this true story from when I purchased an xbox one. Right around the time the next gen systems came out I decided to save up all my money from working and buy an Xbox. I was super excited...