Never paying attention in school again :)

Discus and support Never paying attention in school again :) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/delta806 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/delta806, Feb 5, 2020.

1. /u/delta806
    /u/delta806 Guest

/u/delta806, Feb 5, 2020
  2. ALTERED HITMAN Win User

is it just ME

pay attention in class wot u on about im no school kid
  3. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Have you ever get a reply on a forum about the EA Rulebook. resicted

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

[quote user="WhelaGoldMember"]

David is the one who sent me the Rule of the Restricted guns

[/quote]

...Someone didn't pay attention in Sunday school

[/quote]

School on a Sunday, WTH !!
  4. ItSoHMtD Win User

Have you ever get a reply on a forum about the EA Rulebook. resicted

[quote user="WhelaGoldMember"]

David is the one who sent me the Rule of the Restricted guns

[/quote]

...Someone didn't pay attention in Sunday school
  5. CalFase Win User

is it just ME

[quote user="AaRs II HITMAN"]

pay attention in class wot u on about im no school kid

[/quote]

Maybe you should consider becoming one?
  6. HORSE SIX ZERO Win User

HOW CAN I BECOME A MODERATOR?

Badder? Jesus Christ, do you kids even pay attention in school/college nowadays? Wow.

And that whole "YO" wasn't necessary. I don't speak WalMart.
Thema:

1. Never paying attention in school again :) - Similar Threads - Never paying attention

2. I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay

in XBoX on Windows
    I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay: So basically i have this old gamertag that i got bored of and tried to change it but i need to pay. It is my right not to pay for it (this came out kinda agressive but you know what i am...
  3. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  4. DONT BOTHER WITH XBOX LIVE REWARDS, ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, IM SURE THEY NEVER PAY YOU ...

in XBoX Rewards
    DONT BOTHER WITH XBOX LIVE REWARDS, ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, IM SURE THEY NEVER PAY YOU ...: Ive been waiting almost two months now for these guys to pay me out. I doubt its going to happen now, either some lame excuse about my account details not being right or theres a 'temporary delay'...
  5. so you need gold pass to play free games online so you never own your xbox you pay to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so you need gold pass to play free games online so you never own your xbox you pay to play ...: there free to play game ive been playing on pc befor i got a xbox try to play them on it and i need gold to play them online lol that sad ill just play them on pc way have to pay if there free to...
  6. Never received content after paying for it with ideal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received content after paying for it with ideal: Hi, I recently bought Call of Duty®: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles via the Microsoft store, i paid for it with iDeal but i never recieved the content, but the money has been taken from my...
  7. I have payed for 3 puzzle collections which say that they are downloading but never do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have payed for 3 puzzle collections which say that they are downloading but never do: this has been going on for about 3 weeks a4c07574-a64d-43ad-87b2-fa3c53b3e1ad
  8. XBox gamertag Change (NEVER USED) but i have to pay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox gamertag Change (NEVER USED) but i have to pay?: So since i have made my Xbox account for my PC, I have changed my gamertag since i have made the Xbox account and then when i try to change the name, it says i have already used a gamertag change...
  9. Need to change my gamertag (never use) and have to pay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to change my gamertag (never use) and have to pay: Hi, I want to change my gamertag (i play forza horizon 3 on pc), I never change it. It said I already change it, so I have to pay 9.99€ ... I never use a xbox 360 or one. I just buy Xbox Elite...
  10. Despite never changing it before, It's telling me to Pay to Change my Gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Despite never changing it before, It's telling me to Pay to Change my Gamertag.: So, I set up an Xbox Live Account recently, and I wanted to change my Gamertag from the Default one, but after Trying to change it, It came up with an Error. I thought to myself, I'll just play a...