Never receive newsletters or other promotions?

Discus and support Never receive newsletters or other promotions? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have my e-mail properly listed under contact preferences, yet I have never gotten the weekly Xbox newsletter or other promotional stuff. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Czar Cerulean, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Never receive newsletters or other promotions?

Hi,

I have my e-mail properly listed under contact preferences, yet I have never gotten the weekly Xbox newsletter or other promotional stuff. I (sometimes) get the monthly rewards statement, but not all the time. Because of this, I missed the year one email
    a few months ago and thus lost any rewards I might have gotten, and I'm pretty sure I also missed the 10 Years VIP thing a few years back because of it as well. Does anyone know how I can start receiving e-mails again? I have both boxes checked and I don't
    filter any spam.

Thanks.

:)

Czar Cerulean, Apr 16, 2015
  2. kurt zombie
    kurt zombie Guest
    newsletter

Yes I have. And thing is that I do receive e-mails like for example when I renew my membership, but never for newsletters and things like that. I would like to receive them so I am updated on latest offers/new games and stuff...

kurt zombie, Apr 16, 2015
  3. zXXJOKERXXz
    zXXJOKERXXz Guest
    Halo 4 Specializations email

Did not receive mine played since launch of game....and double checked to make sure I am receiving XBL newsletters.

zXXJOKERXXz, Apr 16, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hey buddy,

Firstly, and I'm sure you've done this already, but just in case, check your Xbox.com preferences. You can do this by clicking on "My account" up the top right of the screen, then clickign on "Security, Family, and Forums". Then on the left of the screen,
    click on contact preferences, and ensure they are as they should be.

I'd also check the core microsoft account and see if you have the relevant boxed checked there. You can check those details here: account.microsoft.com

Scroll down a little, and click on "Change Marketing Preferences", and ensure that box is ticked.

Hopefully that'll sort it out for you Never receive newsletters or other promotions? :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Apr 16, 2015
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Hey buddy,

Firstly, and I'm sure you've done this already, but just in case, check your Xbox.com preferences. You can do this by clicking on "My account" up the top right of the screen, then clickign on "Security, Family, and Forums". Then on the left of the screen,
    click on contact preferences, and ensure they are as they should be.

I'd also check the core microsoft account and see if you have the relevant boxed checked there. You can check those details here: account.microsoft.com

Scroll down a little, and click on "Change Marketing Preferences", and ensure that box is ticked.

Hopefully that'll sort it out for you :)

Cheers

Denaz
  6. kurt zombie Win User

Still no newsletter?

for some reason I have never received a newsletter from xbox...
  7. kurt zombie Win User

newsletter

Yes I have. And thing is that I do receive e-mails like for example when I renew my membership, but never for newsletters and things like that. I would like to receive them so I am updated on latest offers/new games and stuff...
  8. zXXJOKERXXz Win User

Halo 4 Specializations email

Did not receive mine played since launch of game....and double checked to make sure I am receiving XBL newsletters.
  9. I CrossBones I Win User

Why don't I ever get the Xbox Newsletter?

How many times do I have to tell you people, if you read previous posts I have stated everything I have tried! I have changed the email, I have checked my spam folders, my blocked senders, and I've actually cleared all my blocked emails and such. Also I've
    added the newsletter email to my allowed senders. I have tried every simple issue you guys are stating. Please read my previous suggestions from different people and support and also read if I tried what they said before you say the same thing over and over
    again. The Newsletters come from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, correct?

I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FOR A HALO 4 CODE I HAVE EARNED FROM THAT EXACT EMAIL, YET I DO NOT RECEIVE THE NEWSLETTERS. SEEMS THAT I AM NOT ON THE LIST FOR THE NEWSLETTER ANYMORE.

This is how I think the problem started:

"A long time ago, within probably the 1st month I had xbox live, I had turned the newsletters off and now I see if you say no, that must mean to never receive them for the rest of your life."
Thema:

1. Never receive newsletters or other promotions? - Similar Threads - Never receive newsletters

2. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  3. Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played: I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out 7cc36e91-bdbd-4cd0-94ff-95b1ffcce8f7
  4. Never received Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Vbucks: I purchased $25 worth of vbucks on the 6th. It was during when the xbox live services were down. I never recieved them since then but it took the money from the account. I contacted Epic Games...
  5. I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for: I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'. d2784505-17e6-4d0c-b6e6-8782f657a6ae
  6. Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC: Hi, I purchased a razer blade pro (RZ09) PC from MS store in Santa Clara a month ago and was told that I would receive a code for Call of duty black ops 4, I saw the product page and the offer...
  7. I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3: I purchased the buy 3 get 3 promotion and never recived the code or message what ever it was my month is ending in like 3 4 days need help d1669125-e261-4dc5-ae78-3dfe500536be
  8. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent: I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one seems to have an answer for me....
  10. Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code: Last week Best Buy had a promotion if you bought a 3 month xbox live subscription card you got a $10 xbox gift card for free. In the ad in said the code would be printed on the receipt and when I...