Never Received Code For Fury Promotion

Discus and support Never Received Code For Fury Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have spoke with three other representatives now and finally have been redirected to this forum. I purchased the Fury movie on January 1st, 2015... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ariccardiiii, Mar 10, 2015.

1. ariccardiiii
    ariccardiiii Guest

I have spoke with three other representatives now and finally have been redirected to this forum. I purchased the Fury movie on January 1st, 2015 through Xbox Video. There was a promotion that was running during that time called the "Fury Special Offer Redemption."
    The link to the page is here: http://worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/en/content/docs/fury-code-redeem/.
    I was supposed to receive a code that I am to enter into the World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition portal site in order to redeem a special tank for the Game, World of Tanks; however, I never received the code. How can I get my code? The code must be redeemed
    prior to March 15th, 2015. Please advise. I hope someone can help.Thank you.

Regards,

Al Riccardi

I hope someone can help.

:)

ariccardiiii, Mar 10, 2015
  2. ariccardiiii
    ariccardiiii Guest
    Never Received Fury promo Code For Tanker Kit

I purchased the Fury movie on January 1st, 2015 through Xbox Video. There was a promotion that was running during that time called the "Fury Special Offer Redemption." The link to the page is here: http://worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/en/content/docs/fury-code-redeem/.
    I was supposed to receive a code that I am to enter into the World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition portal site in order to redeem a special tank for the Game, World of Tanks; however, I never received the code. How can I get my code? The code must be redeemed
    prior to March 15th, 2015. Please advise. Thank you.

Regards,

Al

ariccardiiii, Mar 10, 2015
  3. Never received Mad Max ornament

I bought fury road and never received my code for the ornament in an email or message, how do iI get ut

Art Therapy HD, Mar 10, 2015
  4. ariccardiiii Win User

Fury promotion

I purchased the Fury movie on January 1st, 2015 through Xbox Video. I never received the code either. How can I get my code? The code must be redeemed prior to March 15th, 2015. Please advise. Thank you.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

The promo ten dollars

I've never received any promotional codes so don't feel bad.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Fury Promotional Code Redemption

Hey there Deathhed!

Sorry to hear about the issue! If you haven't already, I recommend trying the steps listed on this page to redeem your code. Please let us know if you run into any issues
    along the way. Thanks in advance!
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Never Received Fury promo Code For Tanker Kit

Hey there ariccardiiii!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, just click here to check your private messages. Thanks!
  8. DeclaredIowa7 Win User

Warframe 75 platinum code not recieved

i have the same problem i never received mi promotional code for 75pl
Thema:

1. Never Received Code For Fury Promotion - Similar Threads - Never Received Code

2. Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC: Hi, I purchased a razer blade pro (RZ09) PC from MS store in Santa Clara a month ago and was told that I would receive a code for Call of duty black ops 4, I saw the product page and the offer...
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent: I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one seems to have an answer for me....
  4. Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code: Last week Best Buy had a promotion if you bought a 3 month xbox live subscription card you got a $10 xbox gift card for free. In the ad in said the code would be printed on the receipt and when I...
  5. Never received my codes

in XBoX Rewards
    Never received my codes: i redeems some gems right before xbox live rewards was shut down and never received the codes cacb1d8a-7fd0-40ba-80ba-87bc7ce69edf
  6. Never received Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3 digital codes after purchasing 1 year Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3 digital codes after purchasing 1 year Game Pass: I purchased the 1 year Game Pass and it was supposed to come with Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 3. So far have not received the digital codes for the games. Talked with Support and they could not the...
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 GTA Online cash code never received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 GTA Online cash code never received: I purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition and was supposed to receive a code for $2,000,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online within 7-10 days of pre-order to my xbox message center. It has...
  8. Never received code for 3 months free during E3 Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received code for 3 months free during E3 Sale: Hi, all, This promotion: "If you prefer to purchase your memberships at a retailer, you’ll enjoy a Buy 3, Get 3 months offer on Xbox Live Gold and save 50% off of 6 months of Xbox Game Pass."...
  9. Never received Call of Duty BO4 beta code with Preorder on MS Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Call of Duty BO4 beta code with Preorder on MS Store: I’ve spoke with support and they asked me to post this I preordered the call of duty black ops 4 deluxe digital edition off MS store on June 12th 2018 and never received my beta code via email...
  10. Never received DLC code with Xbox Gold offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received DLC code with Xbox Gold offer: Hi I took advantage of an offer I was sent in March where if I bought a 3 month Xbox Gold subscription I would get sent a DLC code for a weapon & skin pack for Sea of Thieves, this never arrived?...