Never received day one year one background

Discus and support Never received day one year one background in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received an email stating I should have the Day One Year One background. It tells me to go to settings...my xbox.... achievement art. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PE0014, Dec 10, 2014.

1. PE0014
    PE0014 Guest

I received an email stating I should have the Day One Year One background. It tells me to go to settings...my xbox.... achievement art. The background is not there. I contacted support and I was told to post here to have this issue resolved. Please send
    me the background. All of the other items contained in my email are working just fine. I really want that day one background!! Thank you...

:)

PE0014, Dec 10, 2014
  2. zkbskcwi
    zkbskcwi Guest
    day one achievement disappear

day one achievement disappear

And I can`t use :

• A Year One Gamer Picture
    • New Xbox One backgrounds: A special Year One background as well as an exclusive Day One background for those who unlocked the Day One achievemen
    Many Thanks for One Year with Xbox One - Xbox Wire

zkbskcwi, Dec 10, 2014
  3. Question - Year One Promotion - Cannot find Day One Background

• I received my "Year One Celebration" e-mail yesterday.
    • After clicking the link provided, I was taken to a page that lists what my "Gift Box" included.
    • On this page is listed a "Day One Background" that is "Exclusively for you as a Day One achievement holder."
    • It states that to get/use this background I need to "Go to Settings > My Xbox > Achievement art on your Xbox One." (I assume that it means "Go to Settings --> My Xbox --> My background --> Achievement art .
    • Upon going to the "Achievement art" area, I am unable to locate the Day One Background.
    • I was able to access and use the Year One gamerpic, so I know that these items should have been installed.
    • How do I find the "Day One Background"?
    • Has anybody else found it?

HyruleBalverine, Dec 10, 2014
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

Question - Year One Promotion - Cannot find Day One Background

Thanks for the reply, JoeBoNeZ. I did know that I can do that with the achievement art; I don't think that is the "Exclusive Day One" background, however, because I could've done that at any time as a result of one of the recent updates. The small image
    on the web page would make me believe that the Day One background is supposed to appear more like a darker version of the standard green Year One background...
  5. JoeBoNeZ Win User

Yeah it is black with some green lines and says Day One on the bottom left
  6. JoeBoNeZ Win User

Yeah you have to go to the Day One achievement and when you pick it you should be able to see the backround.
  7. QcNordiik88 Win User

I never received the HUT packs and the exclusive contents for NHL17

I played NHL17 every day and I had never received one
  8. Gotham Command Win User

In what color is your homescreen shining at you?

Black and now Black Day One background
Thema:

1. Never received day one year one background - Similar Threads - Never received background

2. Never received Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Vbucks: I purchased $25 worth of vbucks on the 6th. It was during when the xbox live services were down. I never recieved them since then but it took the money from the account. I contacted Epic Games...
  3. I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for: I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'. d2784505-17e6-4d0c-b6e6-8782f657a6ae
  4. Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC: Hi, I purchased a razer blade pro (RZ09) PC from MS store in Santa Clara a month ago and was told that I would receive a code for Call of duty black ops 4, I saw the product page and the offer...
  5. I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3: I purchased the buy 3 get 3 promotion and never recived the code or message what ever it was my month is ending in like 3 4 days need help d1669125-e261-4dc5-ae78-3dfe500536be
  6. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent: I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one seems to have an answer for me....
  8. Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code: Last week Best Buy had a promotion if you bought a 3 month xbox live subscription card you got a $10 xbox gift card for free. In the ad in said the code would be printed on the receipt and when I...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Never received GTA Cash bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 - Never received GTA Cash bonus: I can not express my frustration enough here. I have been chatting with Microsoft support and Rockstar support for 2 hours. I preordered Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox One (digital copy) and was...
  10. Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received): Split from this thread. I have exact problem as E3RROR 418 my brother has Red Dead 2 on his account and game shares on my xbox, wondering how to fix it to get the free guns and horses, wondering...