Never received free ODST code in xbox one console

Discus and support Never received free ODST code in xbox one console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got the following email, but never got my code for ODST in xbox one: Thank you for your continued support of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by providecannabis, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Never received free ODST code in xbox one console

I got the following email, but never got my code for ODST in xbox one:

Thank you for your continued support of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Previously you had received an exclusive avatar and nameplate along with 1 month of Xbox Live Gold. The new Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer
    map, Remnant, and the Halo 3: ODST campaign are now available for download.*

Please check your messages on your Xbox One to receive and redeem your code for the Halo 3: ODST campaign.

For more details on the Halo 3: ODST campaign offer, please visit the FAQ page here.

For more info on what’s happening with the Halo community check outhttps://www.halowaypoint.com

Sincerely,

343 Industries

:)

providecannabis, Nov 14, 2015
  2. No halo odst code or compensation

Hey there i received an email a while ago about the halo odst and free month of live from playing halo the master chief collection between set dates.

I never received the in game message and never received a code. Helps

Dr Zombiee One, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Never received my halo odst code

I have an email saying I was eligible for the odst code but I never received one.

e75bb494-92ba-4967-b145-959104e2c5c5, Nov 14, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Never received free ODST code in xbox one console :D

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Missing Code of Halo 3 odst

Hey Joe1811,

Did you play in the specified time frame to be eligible? If Halo MCC wasn't played during the time specified below, you will not qualify for a free copy of Halo 3: ODST on Xbox One.

"Who is eligible to receive the Campaign for Halo 3: ODST for Halo: The Master Chief Collection for free?:

Online users that logged in with their Xbox Live account and played Halo: The Master Chief Collection on any day from November 11, 2014 through December 19, 2014 at 11:59 pm PDT are eligible for a free code granting access to the Campaign for Halo 3: ODST
    on Xbox One. Offer is non-transferable."
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Never Received ODST Download Code

Hey T3H INTERNETS! You should get your code as an Xbox Live message shortly. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. providecannabis Win User

Halo ODST The Master Chief Collection code redemption problem

I received an email on June 1st, 2015 to check my IHalo 3: ODST campaign code in my xbox console. Is there an email or support # I can call?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Halo ODST Remastered Code?

There was an offer about a year ago to receive a code if you place MCC during a certain time period. If you did not play at that time, there would be no other way to get ODST for free.
Thema:

1. Never received free ODST code in xbox one console - Similar Threads - Never received free

2. Never Received Free Forza Horizon 3 or Forza 7 Games with Purchase of Xbox Game Pass for $99 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received Free Forza Horizon 3 or Forza 7 Games with Purchase of Xbox Game Pass for $99 ...: Get the Best Deal of the Season for Xbox Game Pass and Forza Games - Xbox Wire Took advantage of the Xbox Game Pass Promotion above but never received the Free Forza games Games were supposed to...
  3. Never received code for 3 months free during E3 Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received code for 3 months free during E3 Sale: Hi, all, This promotion: "If you prefer to purchase your memberships at a retailer, you’ll enjoy a Buy 3, Get 3 months offer on Xbox Live Gold and save 50% off of 6 months of Xbox Game Pass."...
  4. Never received code for 3 months free Xbox live when I purchased 3 months.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received code for 3 months free Xbox live when I purchased 3 months.: It's been more than 10 business days and still no code. 455405dc-5595-4a81-9268-6a70b01c98fe
  5. never received my 3 free 3 months Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never received my 3 free 3 months Xbox live gold subscription: I purached 3 months gold on 1/23/2018 as part of a deal. Deal was, i would be emailed a code for an additional 3 months as this was part of a deal. I still have not received this in my message...
  6. Never received free 3 month gold code from January pubg promotion!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received free 3 month gold code from January pubg promotion!: I bought 3 months xbox live gold from the promotions page on xbox.com on the 22nd of January 2018 and was told that i would be sent a code for another 3 months free by 15th march... It's now late...
  7. Never received free live with game pass promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received free live with game pass promo: Email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** gamertag Had a deal pop up on dashboard for returning to game pass subzcription i would get one month. Free live with it...
  8. Never received free 3 month Xbox Live Gold code from PUBG promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received free 3 month Xbox Live Gold code from PUBG promotion: I contacted Xbox Live support and was advised to post on this forum. On 1/22/18, I purchased a 3 month Xbox Live Gold Pass for $14.99. This was during the PUBG promotion where I was supposed to...
  9. Never received free additional 3-month xbox live code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received free additional 3-month xbox live code: Hello, I purchased 3 months of Xbox live on January 23rd while the promotion was on where it said I would receive an additional 3 month code by March 15th and I never received the promotional...
  10. Never received my free 3 month xbox live code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my free 3 month xbox live code: Hi. I purchased 3 months Xbox live whilst there was an offer of buy 3 months get 3 months free. Under the terms it said that the 2nd code would be sent out by the 15th of march. I never received...