Never Received Fury promo Code For Tanker Kit

Discus and support Never Received Fury promo Code For Tanker Kit in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the Fury movie on January 1st, 2015 through Xbox Video. There was a promotion that was running during that time called the "Fury Special... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ariccardiiii, Mar 10, 2015.

1. ariccardiiii
    ariccardiiii Guest

I purchased the Fury movie on January 1st, 2015 through Xbox Video. There was a promotion that was running during that time called the "Fury Special Offer Redemption." The link to the page is here: http://worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/en/content/docs/fury-code-redeem/.
    I was supposed to receive a code that I am to enter into the World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition portal site in order to redeem a special tank for the Game, World of Tanks; however, I never received the code. How can I get my code? The code must be redeemed
    prior to March 15th, 2015. Please advise. Thank you.

Regards,

Al

:)

ariccardiiii, Mar 10, 2015
  2. Junikaifer
    Junikaifer Guest
    Fury promotion

I purchased the movie Fury on January 28, 2015 and I still have not received the promo code for World of Tanks. After contacting Xbox support I was instructed to post here.

Junikaifer, Mar 10, 2015
  3. ChrisBowles
    ChrisBowles Guest
    Moderator help requested

After talking with support I was directed here...I received a promo code for world of tanks for buying the movie Fury. while trying to enter it I accidentally deleted the message...i am told only moderators here have the ability to resend the original message.
    My fingers are crossed!

ChrisBowles, Mar 10, 2015
  4. Never Received Fury promo Code For Tanker Kit

Hey there ariccardiiii!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, just click here to check your private messages. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Mar 11, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there ariccardiiii!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, just click here to check your private messages. Thanks!
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fury promotion

Hey there, junikaifer! I'm very sorry to see that you may not have received your Fury Tanker Kit code yet! I wanted to pop in here and let you know that we have notified the appropriate teams for you. Once I have more information, I will post back in here
    for you. :)
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

I haven't received my promotion code what can I do?

Hey MATTPROOF!

Sorry to hear about any confusion this may have caused. Just to clarify, this promotion was for the M22 tanker kit specifically on Xbox 360, with the purchase of the Fury movie. Thanks!
  8. Poker Rush Win User

REWARD FOR WATCHING THE MOVIE "FURY"

In fact here is what Xbox says when you rent Fury. "XBOX 360 OFFER: Until Feb. 28, receive a token for a FREE World of Tanks tanker kit with every purchase of Xbox 360. Code will be delivered through you Xbox Live message center within 14 days of purchase
    starting Jan. 13".

I accidentally deleted the message and lost my code. How can I get another.
  9. JEAN MOULIN Win User

pre-order the movie fury to get promo code for would of tanks

I would very much like an answer to my question Miss Diggz or from whomever moderates this forum as to why everyone I know who rented Fury on Xbox received tokens but I did not. Also why was the wording of the advertisement changed after my notifying Xbox
    Live that I had proof that tokens were given out for renting Fury? It has been nearly a month since I rented this movie with the understanding that I would be receiving the token for the tanker kit as was confirmed by the rentals of my fellow gamers.
Thema:

1. Never Received Fury promo Code For Tanker Kit - Similar Threads - Never Received Fury

2. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  3. Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played: I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out 7cc36e91-bdbd-4cd0-94ff-95b1ffcce8f7
  4. Never received Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Vbucks: I purchased $25 worth of vbucks on the 6th. It was during when the xbox live services were down. I never recieved them since then but it took the money from the account. I contacted Epic Games...
  5. I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for: I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'. d2784505-17e6-4d0c-b6e6-8782f657a6ae
  6. Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC: Hi, I purchased a razer blade pro (RZ09) PC from MS store in Santa Clara a month ago and was told that I would receive a code for Call of duty black ops 4, I saw the product page and the offer...
  7. I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3: I purchased the buy 3 get 3 promotion and never recived the code or message what ever it was my month is ending in like 3 4 days need help d1669125-e261-4dc5-ae78-3dfe500536be
  8. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  9. Never Received Code For Fury Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received Code For Fury Promotion: I have spoke with three other representatives now and finally have been redirected to this forum. I purchased the Fury movie on January 1st, 2015 through Xbox Video. There was a promotion that was...
  10. Purchased Fury on Xbox Live on January 31st. Never received my token for the tanker kit. I ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Fury on Xbox Live on January 31st. Never received my token for the tanker kit. I ...: I rented the movie Fury on January 31st, but I never received my tanker code for World of Tanks as promised. I have been around and around with Xbox Live phone support, Xbox Live Chat Support,...