never received my battery pack or refund

Discus and support never received my battery pack or refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi, I ordered a rechargeable battery for my controller but never received it, DHL says it was returned to sender on the 12th of December , but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IanDoyle4, Jan 13, 2021.

1. IanDoyle4
    IanDoyle4 Guest

hi,

I ordered a rechargeable battery for my controller but never received it, DHL says it was returned to sender on the 12th of December , but I didn't receive a refund either . so i just paid for something i didn't get. I cannot get in touch with a real person
    to ask, just keep getting virtual help. can anyone help?

:)

IanDoyle4, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Together32 Win User

Xbox rechargeable battery pack

I have used both Microsoft and generic branded battery packs both have had about the same life and use time. I have never had one fail within 2 weeks, is it possible to get a refund/exchange?
  3. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Controller fail, support fail, RMA fail, escalation fail, just wow.......

Long shot, but do you update the controllers? I know that you probably did this already. Do you use the rechargeable battery packs? My issue was kind of the same, I had to buy new battery packs and this never happened again.
  4. x Grief Seed Win User

My controller disconnects when firing a gun. How?

Never heard of it this before. I have had a battery pack get loose which always happened in the middle of a firefight. That's why I always use my rechargable pack.
  5. JS_872 Win User

All three of my rechargeable battery's gave out at the same time.

I live in Canada, and can never find single battery packs.
  6. ToppingClover96 Win User

It's 2013 MS, not 2004

I like the removable AA batteries instead cause you can just buy rechargeable batteries or battery pack so you'll never have to plug the controller into the Xbox
Thema:

1. never received my battery pack or refund - Similar Threads - never received battery

2. I successfully refunded a game but I never received the money

in XBoX Accessibility
    I successfully refunded a game but I never received the money: I refunded a game but I never received the money. It's been about 2 weeks now.The status says it's been refunded and I can't download the game 6b82e94d-55b3-416c-916a-a450f4d79dc1
  3. Bought minecraft windows 10 starter collection but never received minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft windows 10 starter collection but never received minecoins?: I bought the minecraft windows 10 starter collection today and received everything but the minecoins? Is it a not suppose to be given? I know it's not the biggest deal but I find it weird I never...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement Controller never received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement Controller never received: Hi, After talking with support, I placed an order for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to be replaced under warranty, because the right bumper was broken, with the order details below: Order...
  5. Never received my elite controller back from getting repaired.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never received my elite controller back from getting repaired.: I sent my xbox elite controller 2 into get fix, Ups shows it was delivered on 9.29.20 to the repair center. Six days later I looked and seen online saying my order was canceled on Xbox.com on my...
  6. Never received token for season 2 of Dragon Ball Super after purchasing season 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received token for season 2 of Dragon Ball Super after purchasing season 1: I purchased season 1 of Dragon Ball Super on 7/4 when there was an offer to get a token for season 2 with purchase of season 1 between 6/30 and 7/6. Said token was never received....
  7. Beloofde terugbetaling nooit ontvangen, trieste klantenservice[Translation-Never received...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Beloofde terugbetaling nooit ontvangen, trieste klantenservice[Translation-Never received...: Op 7 augustus werd het Xbox Live abonnement van mijn zoon met een automatische betaling van mijn PayPal account gehaald. Omdat hij dit account niet meer gebruikt, nam ik direct contact op met de...
  8. Never received Apex Coins!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Apex Coins!: On monday I bought 1,000 apex coins but didn't get them. I tried restarting the game, restarting my console, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, removing and re-adding my account, and they...
  9. Minecraft Starter Collection, never received 700 minecoins.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Collection, never received 700 minecoins.: Dunno why it's impossible to contact a person for this. But, I purchased MineCraft Starter Collection from the windows 10 store and I received the game and all the addons EXCEPT for the 700...
  10. Registered Dec 21. 2019. Never received xCloud invite. What now?

in XboX Insiders
    Registered Dec 21. 2019. Never received xCloud invite. What now?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KnotDawson [link] [comments]