Never recieved Apex Coin Pack.

Discus and support Never recieved Apex Coin Pack. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have yet to receive any coins that are purchased on Apex legends. I requested A refund or at least the coins and was denied by Microsoft due to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JetBurkett, May 2, 2019.

1. JetBurkett
    JetBurkett Guest

I have yet to receive any coins that are purchased on Apex legends. I requested A refund or at least the coins and was denied by Microsoft due to the no refund policy on the coin packs. I understand the policy of no refunds however I have yet to see one
    coin from my purchase. This feels a little like stealing. What can I do to when such a policy exist, that if you never receive a purchase from a seller, it's just too bad for the buyer. The term "All sales are final" naturally require delivery of the purchased
    product. Help please?

:)

JetBurkett, May 2, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi, you should contact Support via this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us when you get to the virtual agent select "see other options" select "Account
    Management" then "Payment & billing" then select "show contact options" and then select the callback service.
  3. yobrizo Win User

try to contact with microssoft support
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to reinstall the game? Maybe that may refresh it. Or if you like, you can submit a refund request under Support. Fill out the form and you should get an email from the reps.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I forgot the exact date but I remember that promo you're talking about stated that you may have to wait up till sometime in June? I think most people should only have to wait a week or less but not everyone will receive the digital code fast. I think you'll
    receive the code pretty soon, I would wait a little bit longer to see if you'll get it.
  6. JetBurkett Win User

I did contact Microsoft Support, they were kind enough to remind me of the no refund policy on coin packs after several days of review. I would be happy to post the email. If you think it would help? I've got a case number and a closing date for the dispute.
    Just no Apex Coins and as they put it " No Refunds". I realize it's only $10.
Thema:

1. Never recieved Apex Coin Pack. - Similar Threads - Never recieved Apex

2. Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack. bbd64831-e797-4893-b431-222e6276d360
  3. I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards: I have more than 5,000 points in Xbox Live Rewards since 2017 but I never recieved credits in my account. eb638a65-127c-4020-9390-91bc2561e5de
  4. Never Recieved Last Credit Deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Never Recieved Last Credit Deposit: Hi there, I still haven't received any of the 20,000 credits I had from a month before Xbox Live Rewards was changed. I opted out of Microsoft Rewards. Are these credits still coming as promised?...
  5. Never recieved code from Xbox Live. GamerTag: Leanuyasha

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved code from Xbox Live. GamerTag: Leanuyasha: Hello, On May 10th I bought a 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription during the sale of "Buy 3 months, get 3 months free". I was told that I would be recieving a code for those "3 free months" but I...
  6. Xbox Gift Card Promotion never recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift Card Promotion never recieved: Back in June I received an email that if I joined Xbox Live Gold before July 15th because my friend invited me to join gold I would receive an email with a code for a free $10 Xbox Gift Card and...
  7. I never recieved my code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never recieved my code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition: I bought State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition, which comes with State of Decay Year One Survival Edition. After downloading both I couldn't start the latter. State of Decay: Year One Survival...
  8. Rainbow six siege code never recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow six siege code never recieved: I purchased a subscription to Xbox gold through a promotion on my home screen which said that with one month you’d receive your subscription at half price, with three months you’d receive an...
  9. Never recieved Halo 5 HCS Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved Halo 5 HCS Mixpot: Hello. I recently watched the HCS stream on Mixer on the Sunday finals. I was supposed to get a Mixpot containing the Voices of War pack for H5, but I never recieved it....
  10. Bought a starter pack and never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a starter pack and never recieved: I recently bought a starter pack on Fortnite and none of the iteams came to me and I was wondering if Microsoft was able to help me because I would really love to have my money back or the iteams...