Never recieved Halo 5 pre-order bonuses.

Discus and support Never recieved Halo 5 pre-order bonuses. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the game at a Microsoft store, and I still haven't recieved them. I was told they would be in the box, but they weren't. I bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by joshua michael john charles, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Never recieved Halo 5 pre-order bonuses.

I pre-ordered the game at a Microsoft store, and I still haven't recieved them. I was told they would be in the box, but they weren't. I bought the game on a separate email, and I have the receipt.

:)

joshua michael john charles, Nov 6, 2015
  2. eco911
    eco911 Guest
    halo 5 guardians pre-order bonus of $ 10

hi,

i have not received $10 pre-order bonus of halo 5 guardians uptill now.

eco911, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest
    HALO MCC Questions for those that know???

OP - I've just checked, with regards to question 3...Halo 5 Beta is for ALL Halo MCC purchasers.

It's not a "pre-order" bonus - it's part of the Halo MCC release <period>, so DD will include Halo 5 Beta.

So - the only question left to answer is Q2 - as iBakez said, what pre-order bonus? (Sometimes this is retailer based, hence it could be a "no").

Satsumo, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Never recieved Halo 5 pre-order bonuses.

Hey there Nebbular!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, did you purchase a physical copy of Halo 5 from the Microsoft Store website? If so, you would need to reach out to reach out to Microsoft
    Store Online Support
    for further assistance. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 9, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Nebbular!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, did you purchase a physical copy of Halo 5 from the Microsoft Store website? If so, you would need to reach out to reach out to Microsoft
    Store Online Support
    for further assistance. Thanks in advance!
  6. IansLuck Win User

Halo Ce Anniversary Pre Order Bonus

If you already pre-ordered Halo: CE Anniversary, do you still recieve the sweet pre-order bonuses when you pick up the game?
  7. II Apex ll Win User

Who is preordering Halo 5?

I just don't see the point of pre ordering anymore unless the bonuses you get are worth it and in Halo 5's case, they are not worth it to me.
  8. ScozzTheUniGuy Win User

Good shops to pe-order with?

Shop-to are very good but I normally use game as they usually have better pre-order bonuses. Sometimes Shop-to are cheaper though but I think with Halo 4, Game seem to be the way to go for me. Or Gamestation as they are
    the same people with the same pre-order bonuses. I've never had a problem with Game or Gamestation and I've used Game a few times for pre-orders.
  9. Tgeekster Win User

halo 4 specializations

Thema:

1. Never recieved Halo 5 pre-order bonuses. - Similar Threads - Never recieved Halo

2. Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved: A few months back, Microsoft Rewards had a sweepstake\challenge for a free month of Game Pass Ultimate, the astronaut one. I completed all the steps, went to the redeem section of the Microsoft...
  3. Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email: Hi there! On Wednesday when XCloud beta was released for iOS I immediately signed up and 2 hours later was accepted. But I never received my TestFlight email like others stated to actually join. I...
  4. Never recieved email after placing service order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never recieved email after placing service order.: I placed a service order for my xbox one (disc drive doesnt recognize or read disc) After I finished, it said I would receive an email to continue the process. About 5 hours later and I still have...
  5. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  6. Never recieved Apex Coin Pack.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved Apex Coin Pack.: I have yet to receive any coins that are purchased on Apex legends. I requested A refund or at least the coins and was denied by Microsoft due to the no refund policy on the coin packs. I...
  7. Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack. bbd64831-e797-4893-b431-222e6276d360
  8. Never recieved Halo 5 HCS Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved Halo 5 HCS Mixpot: Hello. I recently watched the HCS stream on Mixer on the Sunday finals. I was supposed to get a Mixpot containing the Voices of War pack for H5, but I never recieved it....
  9. Never recieved activation code for halo wars 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved activation code for halo wars 1: hi I pre ordered halo wars 2 the ultimate edition which said it comes with halo wars 1 I never received any activation code for this since I pre ordered the game on the 17 of February it does how...
  10. I never recieved my Halo wars definitive edition codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never recieved my Halo wars definitive edition codes: I purchased the game over 2 weeks ago and never received my codes. over $80.00 spent for a game i can't even play. 4cc1db4c-d2c1-44ca-aba5-14acbb11d372