Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

Discus and support Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoshHensell, Dec 9, 2019.

1. JoshHensell
    JoshHensell Guest

So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app.

I have waited around a week or so and still have not received a message containing the codes.

Need some help here, thanks Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate :D

:)

JoshHensell, Dec 9, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there JoshHensell,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your discord codes. I can totally understand how this could be pretty concerning. I suggest getting in contact with
    customer support directly so that an agent can look into this matter a little more closely.

When you get the chance, reach out to them and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

You should receive the codes in your email in 7-10 business days from time of purchase.
  4. Become Ash Win User

It took me a month to receive mine
  5. OmegaNemesis28 Win User

I still havent gotten mine. Ive chatted with support like 6 times, they all tell me different stories - wait a few weeks and it'll be in your email or check the Xbox PC app and it'll be there!

Nope, its been almost a month now.
  6. Flaccid Intent Win User

a year gamepass ultimate but no ea spotfy and discord

i have the same issue im a new gamepass ultimate member in the US and got no discord nitro or spotify prem ive also tried linking my xbox account to spotify
Thema:

1. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Never recieved spotify

2. I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved: So a few months ago I bought the cobalt pack and 1000 vbucks on the Microsoft store and didn't receive either item i purchased. I have accessed my account via PC and PS4 but it still to this day...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved: A few months back, Microsoft Rewards had a sweepstake\challenge for a free month of Game Pass Ultimate, the astronaut one. I completed all the steps, went to the redeem section of the Microsoft...
  4. Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email: Hi there! On Wednesday when XCloud beta was released for iOS I immediately signed up and 2 hours later was accepted. But I never received my TestFlight email like others stated to actually join. I...
  5. Never recieved email after placing service order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never recieved email after placing service order.: I placed a service order for my xbox one (disc drive doesnt recognize or read disc) After I finished, it said I would receive an email to continue the process. About 5 hours later and I still have...
  6. Never recieved Apex Coin Pack.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved Apex Coin Pack.: I have yet to receive any coins that are purchased on Apex legends. I requested A refund or at least the coins and was denied by Microsoft due to the no refund policy on the coin packs. I...
  7. Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack. bbd64831-e797-4893-b431-222e6276d360
  8. I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards: I have more than 5,000 points in Xbox Live Rewards since 2017 but I never recieved credits in my account. eb638a65-127c-4020-9390-91bc2561e5de
  9. Never recieved code from Xbox Live. GamerTag: Leanuyasha

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved code from Xbox Live. GamerTag: Leanuyasha: Hello, On May 10th I bought a 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription during the sale of "Buy 3 months, get 3 months free". I was told that I would be recieving a code for those "3 free months" but I...
  10. Xbox Gift Card Promotion never recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift Card Promotion never recieved: Back in June I received an email that if I joined Xbox Live Gold before July 15th because my friend invited me to join gold I would receive an email with a code for a free $10 Xbox Gift Card and...