Never redeemed code for Halo:3 ODST in Halo MCC

Discus and support Never redeemed code for Halo:3 ODST in Halo MCC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I wanted to know if I could still get the code for the ODST add-on. I got the code originally, but I never redeemed it and now the message containing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EthanZGamer, Nov 15, 2015.

1. EthanZGamer
    EthanZGamer Guest

I wanted to know if I could still get the code for the ODST add-on. I got the code originally, but I never redeemed it and now the message containing it is gone.

:)

EthanZGamer, Nov 15, 2015
  2. Halo 3 ODST Code for Halo MCC

hello,

So I remember nearly 3 years ago receiving a code for the halo 3 odst add on, and of course I never redeemed it. I have been playing Halo MCC a lot recently and remembered having this code. Obviously no longer access to the add on code. Is there anyway of
    getting a new code re issued? Any help would be greatly appreciated .

CrabFries 582, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Never claimed Halo 3 ODST code for Halo MCC

Hello,

I believe I was eligible for the free Halo 3 ODST code for the Halo MCC, but I never claimed it. I was wondering if it was still possible to retrieve the code and claim it?

Thanks

Posermobile89, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Never redeemed code for Halo:3 ODST in Halo MCC :D

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2015
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The Hunt Continues....

7. Mister Beep Win User

Halo3: ODST and Halo 4: Sparten in Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Hey there,

The Halo Master Chief Collection does not include Halo 3: ODST, but it should include Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Halo 3: ODST is available on the Xbox Store as an add-on for Halo: MCC.

Hope this helps!
  8. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  9. EpH3s1aNs Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Helpful Multi-player Connection Tips and Possible Solutions

Thema:

1. Never redeemed code for Halo:3 ODST in Halo MCC - Similar Threads - Never redeemed code

2. Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.: Hi. As the title says, I preordered Fallout 4 on 11/6/15 through Xbox Live and I was supposed to receive Fallout 3 as a preorder bonus. I've searched through my email and checked my Xbox Live...
  3. Code for the Warthog in Forza Horizon 3 went missing and I never got a chance to redeem it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code for the Warthog in Forza Horizon 3 went missing and I never got a chance to redeem it.: I Own and play Halo 5, I have received the code on my Email, however now that I have Horizon 3. I can't seem to find the email and redeem my code for the Warthog. I really hope it's not too late...
  4. Lost halo 3 odst code was never redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost halo 3 odst code was never redeemed: I played halo mcc from launch and received a code through the smartglass app on my phone however my original Xbox one broke and I have once bought another only to realise all my messages have gone...
  5. ODST Code never redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ODST Code never redeemed: I was without an Xbox as my old one died a year and a half ago. I just purchased a new one and would like to get the ODST download for the MCC promotion they had for players that got it right away...
  6. Never received Gears Collection codes for redeeming Gears of War 4 digitally in December

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Gears Collection codes for redeeming Gears of War 4 digitally in December: Hi never received my gears of war collection codes even though I redeemed gears 4 in December. Support told me to post here. Thanks. 983d9c15-aac4-4129-aa5b-bc20b9363d3d
  7. I never was able to redeem my gears of war codes that was suppose to have come with gears of ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never was able to redeem my gears of war codes that was suppose to have come with gears of ...: I bought gears of war 4 through the microsoft store as a digital download but I was never sent the codes for gears of war 1,2,3 & judgment or which ever came as a promo I have been waiting...
  8. NEED CODE FOR ALAN WAKE - PURCHASED QUANTUM BREAK IN APRIL NEVER REDEEMED CODE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NEED CODE FOR ALAN WAKE - PURCHASED QUANTUM BREAK IN APRIL NEVER REDEEMED CODE: Hello I purchased Quantum Break in April digitally and received a code for Alan Wake (both 360 Alan Wake's I believe) in my messages. I didn't redeem them and only now want to, but my messages...
  9. Afew months ago I redeemed a gears of war 4 xbox one bundle pack code on my xbox 360 it never ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Afew months ago I redeemed a gears of war 4 xbox one bundle pack code on my xbox 360 it never ...: I reedemed a code for a free gears of war xbox one bundle pack afew months ago and it never came so can you send me a code to tell you on the phone and send it to the address [Mod Removed - Do not...
  10. My redeem codes never worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My redeem codes never worked: I have many codes to redeem (gears of war 1, 2 and 3 for buying gow 4, rockstar horde packages, etc), and all of them say that they have been redeemed. Who could I contact to get this problem...