Never redeemed Halo ODST Code

Discus and support Never redeemed Halo ODST Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I think I was eligible to receive a Halo ODST Code, but I forgot to ever redeem the code and now the message has been deleted. Would it be possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Silfverskiold, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Never redeemed Halo ODST Code

Hi, I think I was eligible to receive a Halo ODST Code, but I forgot to ever redeem the code and now the message has been deleted. Would it be possible to receive a new one?

:)

Silfverskiold, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Halo ODST

I never redeemed my Halo ODST code. May I have another one sent?

GuitarHead2000, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Brosheviks
    Brosheviks Guest
    HALO ODST

Hello,

I never redeemed a code for Halo ODST, that you get for free when you play the Master Chief Collection back in 2014. I did play the Master Chief Collection back then and was curious how I could get a code for Halo ODST.

Thanks.

Brosheviks, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Silfverskiold! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Silfverskiold! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Vader of Death Win User

ODST download code

Same here. My Halo 3: ODST campaign download code has expired. I would like to get the Halo 3: ODST Campaign download code. I couldn't download it at the time and it ran out before I could redeem it.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

ODST Code never redeemed

Hey there!

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum
    Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help
    with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Never redeemed code for Halo:3 ODST in Halo MCC

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
Thema:

1. Never redeemed Halo ODST Code - Similar Threads - Never redeemed Halo

2. Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: Through Microsoft Rewards I was supposed to receive 1 month free XBOX game pass by email. I never received the email 2b195239-76f0-454c-aeb9-67d33cdca53d
  3. I opted out in April but my 5,000 credits never were redeemed

in XBoX Rewards
    I opted out in April but my 5,000 credits never were redeemed: Hello im opt out my rewards in xbox rewards someone from support said: my rewards will deposit in the end of june but i haven't recieve anything Help me please Thanks...
  4. blue controller redeemed for 3500 gems on 5th may but never arrived

in XBoX Rewards
    blue controller redeemed for 3500 gems on 5th may but never arrived: I have previously posted but it disappeared , I have been sent round the houses with different support teams who wont do anything except send me back to team who sent me to them. 4 support teams...
  5. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  6. i redeemed 2 warframe 75 platinum and 2 150 crossout currency but never received them

in XBoX Rewards
    i redeemed 2 warframe 75 platinum and 2 150 crossout currency but never received them: i redeemed my xbox live rewards for 2 x 75 warframe platinum and 2 x 150 crossout currency i havent received them . i have been in touch with xbox live rewards and they have said they cant find...
  7. Redeemed Xbox Day One Achievment, but never unlocked it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed Xbox Day One Achievment, but never unlocked it?: I redeemed the code for the day one achievement, but never unlocked it. ec93bb18-b96d-4729-9984-34daafbbdd1c
  8. Lost halo 3 odst code was never redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost halo 3 odst code was never redeemed: I played halo mcc from launch and received a code through the smartglass app on my phone however my original Xbox one broke and I have once bought another only to realise all my messages have gone...
  9. Never redeemed code for Halo:3 ODST in Halo MCC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never redeemed code for Halo:3 ODST in Halo MCC: I wanted to know if I could still get the code for the ODST add-on. I got the code originally, but I never redeemed it and now the message containing it is gone. 40864ca3-05d5-4177-ba41-029fd9905f6f
  10. Halo 3: ODST Code needed. Never redeemed before code expired.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3: ODST Code needed. Never redeemed before code expired.: I was never able to download my free copy of the Halo 3: ODST campaign before it expired and was purged from my messages on my Xbox. I purchased the Master Chief Collection at launch and still...