Neverwinter/Arc non customer support

Discus and support Neverwinter/Arc non customer support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Arc non customer service/support ok i know it is not that big of deal, but i purchased a Heirloom pack for xbox one and some of the items listed were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elad 13, May 27, 2015.

1. elad 13
    elad 13 Guest

Arc non customer service/support

:)

elad 13, May 27, 2015
  2. Neverwinter/Cryptic arc

No luck you can talk about it with the community but can't contact them because we are outside the region and they don't even have a contact number for Australia lol so the only way is to phone America which I can't do thank you again for your help I guess
    I will move on with lesson learnt I will message some of my friends in America to see if they can help me being the big dispute is going on over there with them & Microsoft being a world wide game there would be thousands in the same situation

PUB OminousFlea, May 27, 2015
  3. ChrisCalvin71, May 27, 2015
  4. Stiehl9s
    Stiehl9s Guest

Wow, have you gotten your Bag or Zen back yet?

Stiehl9s, Jun 16, 2015
  5. I have no idea how much they're making on this game selling Zen on the Xbox One, nor do I care. Seems if ARC is not helping you on what you bought, you should report this to Xbox/Microsoft about ARC.

Mimbo McJimbo, Jun 26, 2015
  6. Yea thats def true, i also contact the support and tell them exactly where's my problem and they say: "Pls describe your problem a little bit more exactly". So where is the fking problem i dont get my AD back from the AD->ZEN excange acc. how can i describe
    it more exactly, i tell them where i transfered it with which ID and so on ... but yea its a "free game" so i think your zen is gone i buyed 10.600 today but now it says there's an update and i can't update for any reason xD (all ms-services are online)...
    we will see.

But keep this thread up, as customer how purchased articles it is effrontery!

K1LL3RV1RU5XP, Aug 4, 2015
  7. Knucklez
    Knucklez Guest
    xbox will only tell you that the game developer has to fix it,we pay a subscription to xbox to even play these games but when arc wont fix know bugs,fix servers that have been complete unplayable for 3 days or in your case get the items you pay for they
    blow it off.

xbox need to make these companies accountable for your lack of support since we have to pay a fee just to use xbox live or we all stop paying for xbox live and take our business somewhere else

Knucklez, Aug 30, 2015
  8. xr1st1anos
    xr1st1anos Guest

I have issues with Neverwinter as well. Their customer service is fairly poor.

One more fairly big issue that has come to attention is that how are they managing to sell items (ZEN) in Australia when they have not been classified by the Australian Classification Board? I have spoken to the ACB and it seems the game has only been classified
    for PC and not XBOX1.

Why did XBOX1 allow the ZEN app to be active in Australia?

xr1st1anos, Oct 8, 2015
  9. Skanker irl
    Skanker irl Guest
    I too have experienced poor customer support.

Skanker irl, Oct 10, 2015
  10. GunslingerK
    GunslingerK Guest
    I think I have went to them 5 times with valid problems and nothing. Glad nothing really wrong goes on cause you are ***!

GunslingerK, Feb 10, 2016
  11. II Dyu II
    II Dyu II Guest
    they suspend my account and don't even send me an e-mail.

I open a ticket and they said i bought AD from a third part!

????? what ?????

And after a send my billing historic they said, the ad came from a ad seller.

This means that: i put something to sell on Trade house, and this guy bought and this is my fault

hahahahahahaha this guys are a joke!

II Dyu II, Nov 1, 2018
  12. II Dyu II Win User

they suspend my account and don't even send me an e-mail.

I open a ticket and they said i bought AD from a third part!

????? what ?????

And after a send my billing historic they said, the ad came from a ad seller.

This means that: i put something to sell on Trade house, and this guy bought and this is my fault

hahahahahahaha this guys are a joke!
  13. GunslingerK Win User

I think I have went to them 5 times with valid problems and nothing. Glad nothing really wrong goes on cause you are ***!
  14. K1LL3RV1RU5XP Win User

Yea thats def true, i also contact the support and tell them exactly where's my problem and they say: "Pls describe your problem a little bit more exactly". So where is the fking problem i dont get my AD back from the AD->ZEN excange acc. how can i describe
    it more exactly, i tell them where i transfered it with which ID and so on ... but yea its a "free game" so i think your zen is gone i buyed 10.600 today but now it says there's an update and i can't update for any reason xD (all ms-services are online)...
    we will see.

But keep this thread up, as customer how purchased articles it is effrontery!
  15. Mimbo McJimbo Win User

I have no idea how much they're making on this game selling Zen on the Xbox One, nor do I care. Seems if ARC is not helping you on what you bought, you should report this to Xbox/Microsoft about ARC.
  16. xr1st1anos Win User

I have issues with Neverwinter as well. Their customer service is fairly poor.

One more fairly big issue that has come to attention is that how are they managing to sell items (ZEN) in Australia when they have not been classified by the Australian Classification Board? I have spoken to the ACB and it seems the game has only been classified
    for PC and not XBOX1.

Why did XBOX1 allow the ZEN app to be active in Australia?
Thema:

1. Neverwinter/Arc non customer support - Similar Threads - Neverwinter Arc non

2. Neverwinter Mod 15

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neverwinter Mod 15: After downloading Mod 15 on Xbox 1 and playing Neverwinter for a 9 days the Mod is redownloading! What? ad213226-dcca-4e0a-9136-2596cc60b382
  3. Neverwinter-Star of Simiril Companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neverwinter-Star of Simiril Companion: Hello, In Neverwinter I recently acquired the Star of Simiril companion for all my avatars in the game. I made them active but cannot equip rings to their ring slots, on any of them. Went to check...
  4. Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards)

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards): It's been 4 days since I claimed my points to get the Neverwinter EXP Booster and never got my code for it. Please help, thanks! c584ccf8-c7fa-4d4f-bce3-e7abc4b85256
  5. Zbanowane konto Xbox w grze neverwinter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zbanowane konto Xbox w grze neverwinter: WITAM mam problem z zablokowanym kontem przez arc.games w grze... jakiś czas temu zaczęły mi znikać pieniądze z postaci i napisałem że mam z tym problem i że może to wina hamowania jakiegoś.......
  6. Neverwinter Zen promo issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Neverwinter Zen promo issue: There is a Zen charge promo going on right now in Neverwinter where if you purchase 20,000 Zen you get an array of bonus items to go along with your Zen. I initially purchased 23,000 Zen to take...
  7. Neverwinter/Cryptic arc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neverwinter/Cryptic arc: The developers at Cryptic have launched the latest Neverwinter bug to xbox one and I have been Permenately banned after having been an active player on the game for over 3 years and 467 days in...
  8. Lack of Zen Sale-Neverwinter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of Zen Sale-Neverwinter: Just wanted to vent my frustrations in the wake of the disapointing lack of a Zen sale for Neverwinter during the Jubilee event. I know this is going to sound a little childish but Sony gave one...
  9. "Generational" achievement in Neverwinter did not unlock,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Generational" achievement in Neverwinter did not unlock,: In Neverwinter, there is an achievement for getting two characters to level 60: [img] [img] In the Arc App from the developer, you get points for certain achievements, including "Generational"....
  10. Zbanowane konto Xbox w grze neverwinter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zbanowane konto Xbox w grze neverwinter: WITAM mam problem z zablokowanym kontem przez arc.games w grze... jakiś czas temu zaczęły mi znikać pieniądze z postaci i napisałem że mam z tym problem i że może to wina hamowania jakiegoś.......