New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X

Discus and support New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone help please? Thanks in advance f9445597-3a26-421d-ac7c-41be441815f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The_Apache1971ellis, Aug 16, 2019.

1. New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X

Anyone help please? Thanks in advance

:)

The_Apache1971ellis, Aug 16, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Was it working before the hard reset? What happens when you try to play it?
  3. The_Apache1971ellis Win User

Also reinstalled blu ray player. 😢
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there The_Apache1971ellis

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums community for advice on how hopefully play this movie. I can totally understand how this could be disheartening. Seeing as the app itself is not loading properly even after uninstalling/reinstalling it, I would recommend
    following the steps outlined in our
    Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    , as it has several really good troubleshooting steps for apps as well as games.

When you get the chance, give that guide a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  5. CallingApollo Win User

Xbo one S and xbox one X

Personally i can not wait for the new xbox one X to arrive. I do not have a 4k HDR TV yet even though i have the xbox one S, i know the xbox one X has loads of advantages listed here in this thread and is future proofed for when i inevitably buy my 4K HDR10
    compatible TV.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One X issue with Sony WE755

Thema:

1. New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X - Similar Threads - hdr space odyssey

2. HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.: Having to do continual cold reboots to get my X to correctly recognise my 4k HDR TV. Not fortunate enough to be in the 50% with the new dash so not sure if it affects both versions but this is...
  3. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  4. HDR Broken on old Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    HDR Broken on old Dashboard: I'm on the latest Skip Ahead Alpha OS, but in the current dashboard rather than the new preview one and HDR no longer works. If I check my video calibration settings it shows that my TV supports...
  5. HDR problem

in XboX Insiders
    HDR problem: Anyone else experiencing this issue with their Xbox One X: Any game and movie that supports HDR starts up and the screen is so dark that I have to go into the tv setting and turn off HDR and then...
  6. Alpha Skip Ahead - No HDR

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead - No HDR: Anyone experiencing an issue where games won’t play in HDR? I have checked the Display settings and it says HDR is limited and games won’t support it. My 4KTV has HDR10 Plus support and I’ve never...
  7. HDR games can't be resumed

in XboX Insiders
    HDR games can't be resumed: Since a few Alpha firmwares, it appears I can't resume HDR games anymore. When I switch to an SDR application like Youtube for 5-10 minutes, when I come back to the game, console switches back to...
  8. HDR no longer works

in XboX Insiders
    HDR no longer works: After the recent Alpha Skip Ahead update with the new dashboard. HDR no longer works on games. Nothing else has changed with my TV or anything just the update. It says in the settings that my TV...
  9. Issues with HDR games

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with HDR games: Before getting into the main content of the post, my setup is an Xbox One X running on a TCL 6 series. Since a recent update in the Beta Ring, I’ve had issues playing any game that has HDR, such...
  10. Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback: I have been a Beta ring user for a few years now and we just finally got the 4K TV's I wanted for my office and when i am playing one of the 3 Xbox One X's in the house on the 4K HDR setting after...