New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X

Discus and support New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone help please? Thanks in advance f9445597-3a26-421d-ac7c-41be441815f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The_Apache1971ellis, Aug 16, 2019.

1. New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X

Anyone help please? Thanks in advance

:)

The_Apache1971ellis, Aug 16, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Was it working before the hard reset? What happens when you try to play it?
  3. The_Apache1971ellis Win User

Also reinstalled blu ray player. 😢
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there The_Apache1971ellis

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums community for advice on how hopefully play this movie. I can totally understand how this could be disheartening. Seeing as the app itself is not loading properly even after uninstalling/reinstalling it, I would recommend
    following the steps outlined in our
    Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    , as it has several really good troubleshooting steps for apps as well as games.

When you get the chance, give that guide a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  5. Mamandurrio Win User

Sin 4K desde la actualización de enero 2020 (Xbox one X)[Translation-No 4K since the January 2020 update (Xbox one X) ]

After a hard reset to factory defaults, the TV is recognised as 4K and HDR compatible (this is new). Now, games can switch from 1080p to 4K. However, the Xbox dashboard is unable to work at 4K.
  6. CallingApollo Win User

Xbo one S and xbox one X

Personally i can not wait for the new xbox one X to arrive. I do not have a 4k HDR TV yet even though i have the xbox one S, i know the xbox one X has loads of advantages listed here in this thread and is future proofed for when i inevitably buy my 4K HDR10
    compatible TV.
Thema:

1. New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X - Similar Threads - hdr space odyssey

2. Xbox One S HDR issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S HDR issue: I've run into an issue with the HDR on my Xbox One S and Sony TV (XBR-65X850F). When I select "Allow HDR" any game that I start appears washed out and almost greyed in color. With the HDR...
  3. Can we please get and HDR dash board?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get and HDR dash board?: Can we please get and HDR dashboard at some point, we have HDR games and Most Items on Netflix are. Think its about time we got an option for HDR dash board so my TV quits freaking out when I...
  4. HDR gaming on Xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR gaming on Xbox one S?: From what xbox has said, hdr gaming is only allowed on the Xbox one X; however, I just recently played a full night of Overwatch on the Xbox one S ( which only supports hdr with streaming, not...
  5. HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR: Xbox HDR vs TV's own HDR effect. While playing games or watching a movie on Netflix, what would be the difference of using HDR from the Xbox One S and instead of manually turning HDR effect on or...
  6. LG Oled picture in HDR Mode goes out

in XboX Insiders
    LG Oled picture in HDR Mode goes out: I have an Lg Oled tv and whenever a game goes into hdr mode I usually have to unplug the hdmi cord and plug back in. The picture disappears. Any help? submitted by /u/JohnStryker [link] [comments]
  7. Fix 4K HDR capture upload from PC

in XboX Insiders
    Fix 4K HDR capture upload from PC: Capture upload is a frustration. My capture quality 4K HDR to external USB. I use external USB because my primary game SSD is 500GB only. Ok. Capture several clips. Upload is not possible. Why?!...
  8. When will Xbox support HDR on 1080p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox support HDR on 1080p?: Hello I recently purchased myself the 27GL650F LG Gaming monitor. Its a 1080p monitor that supports HDR10 and has two HDMI 2.0 ports up to 144Hz and FreeSync/Gsync support. That said, Ive been...
  9. HDR Support on 1080p or on all resolutions lower than 4K

in XboX Insiders
    HDR Support on 1080p or on all resolutions lower than 4K: There has been numerous request on the Xbox community to why we cannot run HDR content on 1080p. It appears that HDR content can only be played when 4k resolutions are enabled. I have a 1080p...
  10. No blu ray hdr playback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No blu ray hdr playback: Please help. I have just purchased my first 4k uhd blu ray disk. It will not play in hdr mode. My games play in hdr mode. Also Amazon prime video plays ok in hdr. When you go into the checklist in...