New achievement features that would be awesome to have:

Discus and support New achievement features that would be awesome to have: in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First off, I would love to see a platinum trophy-like system for Xbox showing games 100%'ed; I remember seeing a fan made version that showed games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ll-Ascendant-ll, Aug 1, 2021.

1. New achievement features that would be awesome to have:

First off, I would love to see a platinum trophy-like system for Xbox showing games 100%'ed; I remember seeing a fan made version that showed games 100%'ed then it showed the DLC's progress next to it. That was cool and would be cool if implemented.

Lastly, an option to re-unlock achievements would be awesome. If I 100%'ed a game 2 years ago and want to replay it, I could toggle it where it's like I'm starting anew and hunt those achievements again but not actually losing my gamerscore/achievements for toggling it.

submitted by /u/ll-Ascendant-ll
    [link] [comments]

/u/ll-Ascendant-ll, Aug 1, 2021
  2. IntenseJames Win User

Will we be able to put dead bodies in the trunk of our car in GTA 5?

lol see it would be an awesome new standard feature to add.
  3. MetalNutz Win User

Full Achievement List

I've never actually thought about it, but now that you bring it up it would be pretty cool.

Being able to list your friends in order of achievements High to low or vice versa would be an awesome feature.

I like making new friends just to compare monthly achievements and try to get more than the next guy! Friendly competition :)
  4. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Memorializing a Loved Ones Gamer Tag after they Pass Away

Im sorry for your loss.

This would be an awesome feature to have imo.
  5. lilbak82 Win User

Fornite Season X finale

This would be an awesome feature
  6. kuruczpa Win User

Game DVR, Skype and TV Guide are Gold Only

AWESOME news. Can't wait to try these features :)
Thema:

New achievement features that would be awesome to have:

1. New achievement features that would be awesome to have: - Similar Threads - achievement features awesome

2. Option to delete 0% games from our achievements/games list like on Xbox 360.

in XboX Insiders
    Option to delete 0% games from our achievements/games list like on Xbox 360.: I would like to give a suggestion, could you please add an option to delete unwanted games from our achievements/games. There's a lot of games that I have hidden with 0 achievements, and I don't...
  3. Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements: Are Microsoft rewards and Xbox achievements one and the same?I always thought they were, but I notice the amounts are always close, but never the same amount 2dffa210-103a-4b66-9440-c8b1521c86db
  4. I can't get my minecraft achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my minecraft achievements.: I bought minecraft for windows 10 7 months ago. Although the cheats are turned off in the game, none of the achievements came. 71b12e78-9b2c-40b3-b488-6217f5e2dfbf
  5. Why can we still not delete achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can we still not delete achievements?: Hello, I've seen for years individuals ask for the ability to be able to delete achievements/games that have 2% achievements from their account and I just don't see the harm in it. I personally...
  6. Feature Request: Modification of Achievement System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Request: Modification of Achievement System: Hello, I hope thats the right place for something like this. I was wondering about, if there will be an equivalent to the platinum trophy on xbox. Something like a "Completed Game" achivement....
  7. achievement features - is this bottom of the list of something?

in XboX Insiders
    achievement features - is this bottom of the list of something?: Why are achievements suddely such an afterthought? "Next achievements" and "Recent achievements" are a mess. If the button to access these appears on the profile page have next or recent...
  8. Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature: Hi All Out There !!! I'm a last generation user Xbox 360 and haven't embraced the Xbox One or its siblings as of yet (I have watched games being played etc). Anyhow before I eventually do make...
  9. Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature: Hi All Out There !!! I'm a last generation user Xbox 360 and haven't embraced the Xbox One or its siblings as of yet (I have watched games being played etc). Anyhow before I eventually do make...
  10. Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent?: I dont see any option to unhide some of the games xbox one and xbox 360.. 78d3ac5a-4ecb-4bea-bdd8-72a6fbbf0046