New Achievements system? .......................

Discus and support New Achievements system? ....................... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I remember ages Microsoft saying that they are going to change up the achievements. Does anyone know when this is going to be? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Nov 22, 2020.

1. New Achievements system? .......................

I remember ages Microsoft saying that they are going to change up the achievements. Does anyone know when this is going to be?

submitted by /u/Apexassassln
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apexassassln, Nov 22, 2020
  2. ShadowFlame117 Win User

New achieves a bit... buggy?

The new achievements are only achievable on the maps that are in the description. The three new achievements with Defiant in the description are only achievable on Defiant maps and any with Anniversary in the description are only achievable on the new maps.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Titanfall

4. Smwutches Win User

Missing Rewards Points

For the punchcard, the achievements have to be "new" achievements, meaning new to the game, not new to you. They need to be achievements added from the new DLC for Operation 4. The achievements you got are for the main game and not eligible for that offer.

The 50 points per day is hit or miss. It's rare that I can get that one to work.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gears of War 5 Punch card reward not working August 2020

Were the achievements from Operation 4? They have to be new to the game achievements, not just new to you.
  6. Campo Win User

magic 2012

The achievements are for the new DLC due sometime soon. You will have to buy it to get the new achievements.
Thema:

New Achievements system? .......................

1. New Achievements system? ....................... - Similar Threads - Achievements system

2. Feature Request: Modification of Achievement System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Request: Modification of Achievement System: Hello, I hope thats the right place for something like this. I was wondering about, if there will be an equivalent to the platinum trophy on xbox. Something like a "Completed Game" achivement....
  3. Quality of life, long overdue changes required to the achievement system.

in XboX Insiders
    Quality of life, long overdue changes required to the achievement system.: There is a lot that has changed for the worse with the achievement system and social aspects since the 360. I do like to scroll through the list or look at the list in a game I am really enjoying...
  4. New medals in achievements system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New medals in achievements system: Hello Microsoft. I got interesting idea, how improve achievement system. You can add something like medals. For exempl, if you get 30% achievements you will get bronze medal, 60% silver and 100%...
  5. Xbox Achievement System

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Achievement System: Are we ever going to get a change to the gamerscore it feels really dull and needs more added to it like completing a game doesn't feel rewarding give us a display on our profile showing how many...
  6. Overhaul Achievement System

in XboX Insiders
    Overhaul Achievement System: Since /u/xone_br33 didnt request it yet, i want to carry over his great ideas from the weeks before: Overhaul Achievement System I have been pointing out that achievement system is being left in...
  7. Achievement system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement system: Is there any features you would like to see added to the achievements system or maybe start getting some type of reward for getting achievements? e5e77d60-fabc-4b8a-b73b-64b77dfa1477
  8. Help Me Please, I completed all the steps but the system is not tracking my achievements

in XBoX Rewards
    Help Me Please, I completed all the steps but the system is not tracking my achievements: Hi, I'm for this Month mission I purchased 2 Movies and 1 game (Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain), so the first step (Hit the Trail) unlocked successfully, I purchased avatar items so I unlocked...
  9. System doesn't track offline achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    System doesn't track offline achievements.: For the longest time, if I was playing offline, I could get on a few days later and it would retroactively unlock my achievements that I would have unlocked while playing. I have found something...
  10. Achievements system is broken and notifications are inconsistent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements system is broken and notifications are inconsistent: Bought the Xbox One S yesterday and am really enjoying the hardware and the backwards compatibility, but unfortunately I'm already detecting fundamental issues with the OS, specifically with...