New Add-ons

Discus and support New Add-ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else noticed that the Addons by release date (this is at least in the US) hasn't updated in months. Apparently the most recent add-on is a skin... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bazajaytee, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

New Add-ons

Anyone else noticed that the Addons by release date (this is at least in the US) hasn't updated in months.

Apparently the most recent add-on is a skin for Dying Light and a bunch of Fantasia and Dead of Alive DLC's.

I know newer addons have been released as I have been buying them but seems odd that the "Addons by release date" is apparently not updating with new content.

:)

Bazajaytee, Apr 30, 2015
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    How do I browse content?

The add ons section is in Games/Games Marketplace. Just scroll over to add ons and click on new.

onyxishere, Apr 30, 2015
  3. add-ons

Hi my old account Nero zero 188 was banned and i made a new account and i lost all my add-ons is there any way i can get all my add-ons back and the reservation add-ons back.

NER0 ZER0 188, Apr 30, 2015
  4. jontezz Win User

xbox store new add ons just says no results found

No im not in the insiders program, and when on pc/xbox one x the new add ons ( to buy) only appear if i go to the individual game. It doesnt show new available add ons in the store when i click new add ons.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

add new

Hello Nate,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. When you say master reset what exactly do you mean? You can try a

soft factory reset
    where you select keep games and apps. This will prompt you to add your profile like you are setting console up for the first time.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

add new

Hi Nate,

Try the soft reset again as I posted see if can add account. If not we will try something else.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. NateXyren Win User

add new

my xbox wouldnt load properly, the xbox icon with the green background loaded up but then it would go black, so i pressed the power button and eject at same time and it worked but ran the information as if i had just bought it - master reset

after filling in all the information i got to the home page but it wont let me add my account to the xbox, i click add new but it doesnt come up
  8. onyxishere Win User

How do I browse content?

The add ons section is in Games/Games Marketplace. Just scroll over to add ons and click on new.
Thema:

New Add-ons

1. New Add-ons - Similar Threads - Add ons

2. Gifting add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting add-ons: Can some one plaease tell me that why when i sent a game addon to my friends on xbox and he tried to redeem it it says the code has already been redeemed even though he face timed me while he put...
  3. Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons: So my husband and i had an Xbox One. We had completely most of MW3 including Chaos on all difficulties. Last night we went to play and it showed we were level one, all the progress we had was...
  4. Fallout 4 Add-Ons Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Add-Ons Disappeared: I bought the Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Edition, which included all of the DLC. I have been playing the add-ons now for a few months, i even played last night. Now i tried to play today and i get a...
  5. Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem: I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal and now when I try to purchase anything from...
  6. game share add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game share add ons: I have been gamesharing with a friend of mine for a long time now, and he has been with me as well , we share games and etc. when we used to buy add ons for games we both used to get them. now...
  7. Game add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-ons: Hi, I would like to know if the game add-ons I buy now will work for the next generation. 3ee6b0fa-61f6-4157-a717-394c9b360a3a
  8. Game Add-ons do not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Add-ons do not work: I have a constant issue with game add-ons not showing / working. My new xbox one came with Forza4 / Lego Speed Champions and even though Lego Speed Champions showed as installed, there was no way...
  9. Zaccaria Pinball add-ons activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zaccaria Pinball add-ons activation: Hi New to Xbox. Made first purchases from Store of addons[Remake Tables 2&4] to already downloaded and installed Zazzaria pinball. Xbox tells me they're installed but the tables I purchased are...
  10. Goat simulator add-ons won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat simulator add-ons won't work: I just purchased the DLC and everything is downloaded. In the main menu of the game, i select the add i just bought. A new screen is loaded that shoes add-ons for this have and lists all the ones...