New additions to Game Pass.

Discus and support New additions to Game Pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will be trying Killer Instinct and For The King will have to see about the rest 3ed1ee8b-dadd-41dd-8686-12caefa7f1d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mozmoz2009, Jul 18, 2019.

1. mozmoz2009
    mozmoz2009 Guest

Will be trying Killer Instinct and For The King will have to see about the rest

:)

mozmoz2009, Jul 18, 2019
  2. BarbecueSausage Win User

Got Res 4 downloaded but scared to play it xD
  3. tejo chase Win User

Has to be res 4

’xbox game pass - so many games so little time’
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

No game on this list interests me so much, and that's good because I catch up on the games I want to play on the gamepass.
  5. yobrizo Win User

great collection of games added lately. we're short on hours for everyone
  6. Aventhyz Win User

This list is better than the August list, not that the August games are bad, but I refer to the weight names some of these games have
Thema:

1. New additions to Game Pass. - Similar Threads - additions Game Pass

2. Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?: Hi Fellow Gamers / Ambassadors, Game pass is the gift that keeps on giving and January 2020 was a solid Month. Which game was your favourite and why? Additions (console): GTA V Frostpunk...
  3. Purchasing additional games with Xbox all access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchasing additional games with Xbox all access: Sorry I am new to gaming but can I buy additional games and permanently keep with the Xbox All access options? For example, the digitial only, if Xbox is returned, the game will still be mine and...
  4. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  5. Additional Game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Additional Game sharing: I believe it would make everyone a lot happier to have the ability to either: 1. be able to share with more than one person at a time 2. be allowed to have more switches If you had to pay a lil...
  6. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?: I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass...
  7. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...: [img] There was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019. Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases. Please return the money or eliminate the error....
  8. What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?: I don't think I have a favourite. I only used gamepass 1 month trial, just so I could play Forza Horizon 4, and the game didn't impress me at all. I prefer Forza Horizon 3, it's a lot better than...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lost my 1 year just dance pass in a fell ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lost my 1 year just dance pass in a fell ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lost my 1 year just dance pass in a fell months. Where are the fu** forum about just dance? :/ I bought the one year pass in dezember 2016 and the...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: passes the time very fast

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: passes the time very fast: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: passes the time very fast Vikings']https://psd.ca.uky.edu/sites/psd.ca.uky.edu/files/webform/rtp-upload/cbs.tv_.nfl-vikings-vs-lions-li... vs...