New additions to Game Pass.

Discus and support New additions to Game Pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will be trying Killer Instinct and For The King will have to see about the rest 3ed1ee8b-dadd-41dd-8686-12caefa7f1d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mozmoz2009, Jul 18, 2019.

1. mozmoz2009
    mozmoz2009 Guest

Will be trying Killer Instinct and For The King will have to see about the rest

:)

mozmoz2009, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Wolfie McG Win User

I'm looking forward to the Metal Gear Solid game making its way to Game Pass and For The King.
  3. Tarnend Win User

cheers for the heads up :)
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Never got to beat MGS V so I'm looking forward to that one.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Great additions. Woukd love to play re4
  6. King Khaos Win User

YEESSSSSS!! Resident evil 4. and For the King. I am so happy with Xbox game pass. The fact that the are always adding new games is phenomenal. Very glad i bought got the Ultimate Game pass.
Thema:

1. New additions to Game Pass. - Similar Threads - additions Game Pass

2. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?: I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass...
  3. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...: [img] There was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019. Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases. Please return the money or eliminate the error....
  4. Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game: Please call me @ [Mod Removed-Personal Information] for assistance. d86bfcfe-955c-47c5-afd2-18c5881cf606
  5. i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360: i lost content from mcla 3 dub addition on xbox 360 i loaded from disc now i dont have disc or game 38fa6490-c1ee-40e7-9fbf-531c64261865
  6. What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?: I don't think I have a favourite. I only used gamepass 1 month trial, just so I could play Forza Horizon 4, and the game didn't impress me at all. I prefer Forza Horizon 3, it's a lot better than...
  7. Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game: In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza Horizon 4 game. Come Christmas the recipient opens...
  8. 遊戲附加內容購買問題 [Game additional content purchase issues]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    遊戲附加內容購買問題 [Game additional content purchase issues]: 我要問一下 為何 ( 侏儸紀世界 進化 ) 所出的DLC 和 豪華版內容 在主機地區是台彎時 本無法購買 連介面都沒出現 一直出現錯誤 但一切到別的地區就可以 是怎樣 ?? 就台灣玩家不是人 沒權限嗎 ? [Translation - I would like to ask why the DLC and Deluxe Edition content (the evolution...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lost my 1 year just dance pass in a fell ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lost my 1 year just dance pass in a fell ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lost my 1 year just dance pass in a fell months. Where are the fu** forum about just dance? :/ I bought the one year pass in dezember 2016 and the...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: passes the time very fast

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: passes the time very fast: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: passes the time very fast Vikings']https://psd.ca.uky.edu/sites/psd.ca.uky.edu/files/webform/rtp-upload/cbs.tv_.nfl-vikings-vs-lions-li... vs...