New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep

Discus and support New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have destiny 2 with all previous addons including the last update which was FORSAKEN, i paid for Shadowkeep which is the latest addon but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlenMcGonnell, Oct 6, 2019.

1. New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep

Hi, I have destiny 2 with all previous addons including the last update which was FORSAKEN, i paid for Shadowkeep which is the latest addon but it won't install this upate, it keeps on saying installation stopped, my friends told me it automatically installed
    last night for them but not for me...any help would be appreciated as i love this game.

Thanks

Glen McGonnell - gamertag. xavianswheel

:)

GlenMcGonnell, Oct 6, 2019
  2. BaileyDurham Win User

HI glen I'm having the same problem my mate had purchased shadowkeep so we could both play and it's saying that I need to buy it for both accounts
  3. blueamcat Win User

4. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable?

Only Destiny the new light is free content (new intro mission, original campaign, and first two DLC-s.) Shadowkeep and Forsaken DCL must be bought.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Trying to preorder..

Thema:

1. New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep - Similar Threads - Addon destiny 2's

2. Addons not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Addons not working: theHunter Call of the wild 2019 edition addons are not working. It keeps sending me to thehunter that free for game pass. It keeps telling me I don't own the required dl but when I to manage game...
  3. Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed: Hi folks, my problem is very specific and relates to Betesda's Fallot4 on Xbox One. I can no longer play addons on Fallout 4 on xBox one. After I quit the game and e.g. restart the next day to...
  4. skate 3 addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate 3 addons: well recently i lost my skate 3 disc so i had to buy skate 3 with my money, worked fine but i cant find my addons. any help would be good, thanks! dd0b9cb2-a96e-44d8-8146-10f8461a497e
  5. fallos de addons en realm de minecraft w10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallos de addons en realm de minecraft w10: el problema que tengo es que tengo un realm y puedo añadir texturas, enemigos nuevos y comportamientos nuevos pero a la hora de querer añadir algun item o bloque nuevo como una espada o un mineral...
  6. my addons to my game aren’t loading in to my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    my addons to my game aren’t loading in to my game: my addons arent loading in to ranbow 6 seige 311d5f2b-aec9-4cb4-aa9d-84b5920cc05a
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share: I have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate addons bundleon my other account and i am not being able to gameshare it. It looks like in the past it was possible to gameshare these addons and not...
  8. My addons no longer work on Evolve

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My addons no longer work on Evolve: I had all the monsters unlocked when i first purchased this game, played it a week ago and i had no issues. Tried playing today and now gorgon, wraith and behemoth are locked. Why is this the...
  9. addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    addons: purchased addon for hunting game but does not come up as a region eligible to hunt, still says buy c47d9a94-436a-467a-bd8d-d7db0a6f5a78
  10. I can't pre Order the destiny addon rise of iron

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pre Order the destiny addon rise of iron: Hello, I and other destiny Player have the same Problem, we can Not pre Order the New addon, we only can purchase the complete collection for 59.99€ and Not the addon for 29,99€, But we have all...