New Age Gaming

Discus and support New Age Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New Age Gaming is a new gaming group. We are not the type of group that you have to have a certain K/D ratio or have to change your gamertag, etc. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XOGC xBOSSx, Feb 18, 2014.

1. XOGC xBOSSx
    XOGC xBOSSx Guest

New Age Gaming

New Age Gaming is a new gaming group. We are not the type of group that you have to have a certain K/D ratio or have to change your gamertag, etc. We are just a group of friends that like to play games together. We play GTA V, COD BO2 & Ghosts, NBA 2K14,
    and Madden 25. You can join the group by sending me a friend request. There is currently 10 people in our group.

:)

XOGC xBOSSx, Feb 18, 2014
  2. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    Mother's Day on Xbox. An All Time Low.

I don't really understand why it's a bad idea or a new low.

In this day and age there are many gaming parents who'd be happy to get something gaming related.

DWoodbine, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest
    What is with the 10GB patch updates?

What's all this talk on welcome to the new age of gaming and these patches are normal? No game should need a 10GB patch on release, none.

Glu10Free, Feb 18, 2014
  4. XOGC xBOSSx
    XOGC xBOSSx Guest

New Age Gaming

XOGC xBOSSx, Feb 19, 2014
  5. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

New Age Gaming

We currently have a website under construction www.newagedgaming.enjin.com
  6. Dexter010 Win User

help on games

Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout 3 (Game of the Year edition)

Oblivion

Dragon Age

Dragon Age 2
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

EA to reveal 6 new games

6 new games,is that includes sport games + Dragon age.... ?
  8. boot61 Win User

Game of the Year?

this game is good the new dragon age gets my vote!!
  9. Lov10sBeauty Win User

E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

the new games added on gamepass, the new control elite, and xCLoud for sure. Also Age of empires 2
Thema:

New Age Gaming

1. New Age Gaming - Similar Threads - Age Gaming

2. Error code 0x87E0000D on game install/launch (Dragon Age 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000D on game install/launch (Dragon Age 2): I previously owned Dragon Age 2 after a games with gold promo and was able to play it. On trying to boot today I got the above mentioned error code. I uninstalled thinking the file might be...
  3. Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...: Microsoftストアで有料ゲー を購入できない年齢はありますか? [Translate] Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the Microsoft Store? 5ff78dcd-f80f-4f87-a1c2-7c2c50d56d50
  4. How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...: When I encounter under age children on age restricted games I personally block that account regardless if it my have an adult user. I have heard to many horror storys about adult men talking under...
  5. 윈도우 스토처 게임 연령제한 문제 [Translation-Windows Storcher game Age limit issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    윈도우 스토처 게임 연령제한 문제 [Translation-Windows Storcher game Age limit issues]: [img] 성인인데 자꾸 연 한 경 가 서 게임을 수가없네요 xbox 연 인증 아이피인증은 되지도않 해결좀 부탁드립니다 [Translation-I'm an adult and I'm not able to play games with age-restricted alerts. Xbox Age certification without being...
  6. 0x8015DC0C i want to play game Age of Empire Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8015DC0C i want to play game Age of Empire Remaster: I start game , but not work.. 0x8015DC0C error... 5d59f746-9da8-49f6-b8bf-d429ea61cb71
  7. Adjusting Apps, Games Family Settings for a Child. Adjust the age 16 or 17 but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adjusting Apps, Games Family Settings for a Child. Adjust the age 16 or 17 but...: Thank you ahead of time for any assistance as I have gone through every support item I could think of or find to help me adjust this. I have a mature 15yo and is under Family as Child as I would...
  8. Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, sorry to bother you again but I just want to ask something. I live in the French part of Switzerland, I'm a fan of the Fable series that I've discovered with Fable 3, but also of...
  9. Dragon Age 2: Games with Gold: Won’t Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2: Games with Gold: Won’t Download.: PSA FOR THOSE HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING 360 GWG TITLES ON XB ONE I was having a bit of a problem downloading Dragon Age 2 on my Xbox One S this past week. I would click on the game in my Games...
  10. Add Age of Empires III game CD to my Steam account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Age of Empires III game CD to my Steam account: Hello, I have Age of Empires III and its expansions in CD format for my personal computer. I would like to know if there is any possibility to add them to my Steam account so as to be able to...