New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

Discus and support New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Jul 24, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

3. T3chnlgydude Win User
  4. Skepticality Win User

I'm hoping it fixes the laggy dashboard and freezing at times
  5. WhowantsToRock7 Win User

I think that anything that they do update will benefit all of us in some way. Believe it or not there are people out there that still do dictation and if they are able to talk and write with the assistance of alexa or cortana then they will take advantage
    of it.
  6. Biggshow Win User

Sounds interesting.. But I for one am not too excited about it. Voice Commands have honestly cause more issues while gaming that I have not used it. Many of the people I play with will just start yelling at Cortana because it pops up in the middle of a
    match. Maybe with the change not coming through the Headset it might improve it and make me like it more.
Thema:

1. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders - Similar Threads - Approaches Home Voice

2. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  4. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  5. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: I’m interested and looking forward to it. Change can be good but guess we’ll find out in the fall. 8febc638-b252-4b21-9678-f9d4de5f368d
  6. Guys the summer is approaching!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys the summer is approaching!: How many of you will go on vacation or you will stay at home to play? I prefer to take a break and enjoy the beach e2794bff-6090-4314-aab6-f8f7c5d4c945
  7. There needs to be a more Human approach to Xbox Enforcement. Just not a forced reactionary...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There needs to be a more Human approach to Xbox Enforcement. Just not a forced reactionary...: Now I don't NEED people to reply to this. It just needs to be said. Those working for the Enforcement department need to confront us personally about our side of these reports instead of just...
  8. Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!: Hi everybody, I'm currently having trouble in my Minecraft world, and I can't seem to find anyone who is encountering the same problem, so I figured I'd ask about it here... My problem is exactly...
  9. The support forums are no help, so I thought I'd try a more direct approach

in XBoX on Consoles
    The support forums are no help, so I thought I'd try a more direct approach: So, firstly, I'd like to ask those who read this thread to watch (and listen) to this. [MEDIA] When playing Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, my Xbox One sounds approximately like this. At about...
  10. Xbox Live speeds not even approaching my ISP's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live speeds not even approaching my ISP's: My ISP is providing me with 60mbps down but my 360 downloads at or around 20-30. I know this because I have clocked the speeds myself. I've run various speed tests on my PC and every time, it's...