new backwards compatible games suggestions

Discus and support new backwards compatible games suggestions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 4 when ever they start releasing backwards compatible games again Naruto rise of a ninja (Xbox 360) Naruto the broken bond (Xbox 360) Need for speed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/6PathsXNaruto96, Nov 4, 2019.

1. new backwards compatible games suggestions

4 when ever they start releasing backwards compatible games again

Naruto rise of a ninja (Xbox 360)

Naruto the broken bond (Xbox 360)

Need for speed carbon(Xbox 360)

Harry Potter and the half blood prince (Xbox 360)

Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets (Xbox)

Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban (Xbox)

Ty the Tasmanian tiger (Xbox)

Ty the Tasmanian tiger 2 bush rescue (Xbox)

Ty the Tasmanian tiger 3 (Xbox)

Simpsons hit and run (Xbox)

Star Wars jedi Knight 2 jedi outcast (Xbox)

NHL 06 ea sports (Xbox)

NHL 2K6 (Xbox)

NHL 12 ea sports (Xbox 360)

NHL 10 EA Sports (Xbox 360)

submitted by /u/6PathsXNaruto96
    [link] [comments]

/u/6PathsXNaruto96, Nov 4, 2019
  2. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Can this be part of backwards compatibility????

Hello, I can understand your want for these games the Lego games are great fun. Xbox has an official site dedicated to making suggestions, including backwards compatible games. I would suggest upovting and commenting on titles you want to be backward compatible
    there. The site is https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/ . If you don't find the title in the search
    you can create a new post.

I did a search and did find year 5-7 being suggested, here is that suggestion https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/suggestions/8377956-lego-harry-potte....

The full list of current backwards compatible titles is available here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility .
  3. Tormaz Win User

Gladius US/PAL Xbox

I would recommend checking out https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ to see if it's nominated to become a backwards compatible game. If it is, you can vote on it. If not, you can create a new suggestion to become
    Backwards compatible.
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

Is there a poll somewhere, or...

5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Would be nice additions to the games list, but no games are being added to the backwards compatibility catalog a few months ago
  6. Jav0r Win User

Doubt they would ever make the sports games backward compatible even if the program was back.
Thema:

1. new backwards compatible games suggestions - Similar Threads - backwards compatible games

2. Can’t download account onto a backwards compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download account onto a backwards compatibility game: Hey there so i brought Black ops 1 and went to sign in but it said getting your 360 info and then does that for a minute or two then goes black and loads the game but dosent download my profile...
  3. Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live: Xbox one x profile is connected to xbox live, but when I launch a 360 game and sign in my 360 profile cannot connect to Xbox live. I have tried to redownload my profile but when attempting to...
  4. will there be any more backwards compatible games added for series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will there be any more backwards compatible games added for series x?: I will be getting a series x but will it be able to play games that are not on the backwards compatibility list? if not will there be more compatible games added? I have a 360 game that is not on...
  5. How do I nominate a game for backwards compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I nominate a game for backwards compatibility?: I would like to nominate Dynasty Warriors: MobileSuit Gundam 3 for backwards compatability. How would I go about requesting that? 841321ec-3c62-4ad0-87cd-ea9224e77678
  6. Backward compatible, What old game(s) would you like to see?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatible, What old game(s) would you like to see?: I myself would love to play some old school multi-player, Saints Row 1 and Shadowrun again. I would also like to revisit the Leisure Suit Larry games. For mature gamers, bring back and make more...
  7. problemas con juegos retocompatibles[problems with backward compatible games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemas con juegos retocompatibles[problems with backward compatible games]: hola amigos miren tengo un problema con un juego retocompatible llamado call of duty world at war el cual compre hace poco pero este me a dado problemas como que al cargar el modo zombis o campaña...
  8. Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility and what else to add on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility and what else to add on Xbox Game Pass: For the Xbox community, I notices that there are more Xbox 360 games to play on Xbox One than Original Xbox. I am totally wishing for more Xbox Classics to be playable on Xbox One and later on...
  9. None of my backwards compatible 360 games will work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my backwards compatible 360 games will work: Hello people of the Internet, So for The past two months none I mean none of my Xbox 360 games will work on my Xbox one ( yes I checked they are backwards compatible ). I’ve tried it on a...
  10. Game backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game backwards compatible: Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone had any information regarding the Xbox 360 game "The Outfit" coming to Xbox one for a backwards compatible game? It would be so awesome to be able to play this...