new backwards compatible games suggestions

Discus and support new backwards compatible games suggestions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; That is a good list. There are a bunch of games on there that I would love to play again. I know a lot of companies are looking to see if there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoullessCodith, Nov 6, 2019.

1. new backwards compatible games suggestions

That is a good list. There are a bunch of games on there that I would love to play again. I know a lot of companies are looking to see if there is enough interest in some games to remaster them. I was excited when they remastered Red Faction Guerrilla.

:)

SoullessCodith, Nov 6, 2019
  2. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Can this be part of backwards compatibility????

Hello, I can understand your want for these games the Lego games are great fun. Xbox has an official site dedicated to making suggestions, including backwards compatible games. I would suggest upovting and commenting on titles you want to be backward compatible
    there. The site is https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/ . If you don't find the title in the search
    you can create a new post.

I did a search and did find year 5-7 being suggested, here is that suggestion https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/suggestions/8377956-lego-harry-potte....

The full list of current backwards compatible titles is available here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility .
  3. Tormaz Win User

Gladius US/PAL Xbox

I would recommend checking out https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ to see if it's nominated to become a backwards compatible game. If it is, you can vote on it. If not, you can create a new suggestion to become
    Backwards compatible.
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

Is there a poll somewhere, or...

5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Would be nice additions to the games list, but no games are being added to the backwards compatibility catalog a few months ago
  6. Jav0r Win User

Doubt they would ever make the sports games backward compatible even if the program was back.
Thema:

1. new backwards compatible games suggestions - Similar Threads - backwards compatible games

2. Jeux rétrocompatibles [Mod Translation-Backwards compatible games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux rétrocompatibles [Mod Translation-Backwards compatible games]: Bonjour, mon profil Xbox ne me permet pas de telecharger les jeux rétrocompatibles ils est écrit: "Désolé, votre compte ne permet pas d'éffectuer ce genre d'achat sur Xbox.com. Veuillez finaliser...
  3. new backwards compatible games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    new backwards compatible games suggestions: 4 when ever they start releasing backwards compatible games again Naruto rise of a ninja (Xbox 360) Naruto the broken bond (Xbox 360) Need for speed carbon(Xbox 360) Harry Potter and the half...
  4. Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...

in XboX Insiders
    Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...: submitted by /u/MrBigBoyFresh [link] [comments]
  5. Save backwards compatible game save on usb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save backwards compatible game save on usb: Is there a way to save an xbox 360 game (backwards compatible on xbox one) to a usb, and load the save if your data gets corrupted? 9da283c6-a634-4a3f-924d-2726a8f0d974
  6. Backward Compatibility Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility Games: they are focusing compatibility for the next xbox for now, so all the compatible games now and all xbox one games and controllers work e85303bc-8487-4ee1-9339-6d87b542afa7
  7. Purchasing Backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Backwards compatible game: Hello, ill cut to the chase, have had issues with this for quite some time now. I am trying to purchase a backwards compatible game that use to be on Xbox (KOTOR 2) and im wanting to play it on...
  8. Language in Backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language in Backwards compatible games: Hey everyone, I just have a quick question about language settings in backwards compatible games or more specifically Fallout New Vegas. I wanted to get some DLCs for NV as I’ve never really...
  9. Purchasing Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Backwards Compatible Games: I'm having an issue where I can't buy backwards compatible games. I can buy other games without a problem but when I go to buy backwards compatible games, it says I don't have a payment option,...
  10. Backwards Compatible Games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games not working: So yesterday I bought a brand new Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition console and went to play the Gears of War 2 digital copy that came with the console which once downloaded and when selected...