new backwards compatible games suggestions

Discus and support new backwards compatible games suggestions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; That is a good list. There are a bunch of games on there that I would love to play again. I know a lot of companies are looking to see if there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoullessCodith, Nov 6, 2019.

1. new backwards compatible games suggestions

That is a good list. There are a bunch of games on there that I would love to play again. I know a lot of companies are looking to see if there is enough interest in some games to remaster them. I was excited when they remastered Red Faction Guerrilla.

:)

SoullessCodith, Nov 6, 2019
  2. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Can this be part of backwards compatibility????

Hello, I can understand your want for these games the Lego games are great fun. Xbox has an official site dedicated to making suggestions, including backwards compatible games. I would suggest upovting and commenting on titles you want to be backward compatible
    there. The site is https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/ . If you don't find the title in the search
    you can create a new post.

I did a search and did find year 5-7 being suggested, here is that suggestion https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/suggestions/8377956-lego-harry-potte....

The full list of current backwards compatible titles is available here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility .
  3. Tormaz Win User

Gladius US/PAL Xbox

I would recommend checking out https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ to see if it's nominated to become a backwards compatible game. If it is, you can vote on it. If not, you can create a new suggestion to become
    Backwards compatible.
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

Is there a poll somewhere, or...

5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Would be nice additions to the games list, but no games are being added to the backwards compatibility catalog a few months ago
  6. Jav0r Win User

Doubt they would ever make the sports games backward compatible even if the program was back.
Thema:

1. new backwards compatible games suggestions - Similar Threads - backwards compatible games

2. Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?: Summary: my far cry 3 save data difficulty has for some reason reset itself from "master" difficulty to "Survivor" and i really need to know how to make it go back to the hardest difficulty....
  3. Backwards compatible 360 games returning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible 360 games returning?: So i’m one that loves backwards compatiabilty, mainly going back and playing my old xbox 360 games i enjoyed so much but one thing that irkes me sometimes is not being able to play a game i love...
  4. Please I would love A backwards compatibility game to be added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I would love A backwards compatibility game to be added: So i had purchased a 360 game Called, "The History Channel: Civil War – A Nation Divided" I didnt know there was certain games you could only buy for the xbox ones backwards compatibility. I had a...
  5. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  6. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  7. Xbox one backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one backwards compatible game: So I own an xbox one s and I recently got an xbox 360 game (Call of duty: Black ops) from someone but i never owned an xbox 360, hence, I dont have an xbox 360 profile, which is required for...
  8. Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1: My son plays fallout on his xbox, previously on his 360 and now wants to play it on his xbox1 which the game is backwards compatible on. the problem is he is unable to get his xbox1 to find the...
  9. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  10. Backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games: How do i purchase xbox360 games for my xbox1? 36f3aa99-1d43-4314-a16d-1fb7bde95145