New Bad Lag

Discus and support New Bad Lag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Don't laugh, but I live in an area that only has 6mbps internet. I have been playing on xbox live with this slow internet for years with only a few bad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EBROBOT90, Jun 21, 2014.

1. EBROBOT90
    EBROBOT90 Guest

New Bad Lag

Don't laugh, but I live in an area that only has 6mbps internet. I have been playing on xbox live with this slow internet for years with only a few bad connections. Starting a few months ago I have had horrible internet lag mainly with COD Ghosts and Titanfall.
    Its getting to the point where I don't even enjoy playing anymore. New Bad Lag :( My NAT is Moderate and has been for 6-7 years now with no problems. I have run may internet speed tests and even the speed test on the xbox one, all showing around 6-6.25mbps wired. I am
    not turning my NAT off, but does anyone have any other suggestions? Did xbox put out an update within the past few months that is not compatible with slower speeds? I just want to enjoy playing again...

:)

EBROBOT90, Jun 21, 2014
  2. What I WANT in BO2

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

NO LAG SWITCHING!!!!

[/quote]

havent u herd? Bad connections are the new lag switches

Zombie Harvest, Jun 21, 2014
  3. orion796
    orion796 Guest
    New Game Modes Coming!

i dont see what good the new game modes will be if they dont fix the lag, for those of us with bad lag it's pretty much a waste of time, lag is something you cant get away from.

orion796, Jun 21, 2014
  4. Zombie Harvest Win User

What I WANT in BO2

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

NO LAG SWITCHING!!!!

[/quote]

havent u herd? Bad connections are the new lag switches
  5. JohnMehaffey Win User

Running PC through Xbox - Lag

I had some really nasty lag at first but the new update seems to have fixed this issue for me. Lag may still be there but it is nowhere near as bad as it was.
  6. orion796 Win User

New Game Modes Coming!

i dont see what good the new game modes will be if they dont fix the lag, for those of us with bad lag it's pretty much a waste of time, lag is something you cant get away from.
  7. EFE Assassin Win User

Problem with Halo: Reach

No this is happening in MW3 as well...since the update the lag is amazingly BAD and everyone is teleporting or skipping ....mw3 had lag before but since this new update, OH MY GOD. we all had to stop playing it was so damn bad. and NO it is not my connection
    before anyone asks. I was fine before this new update , lol
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Black Ops Super Lag! WOO

I guess you are new to online gaming? Theres this thing called LAG, and it happens. Fortunately my internet is OK and I dont get the lag too bad, too often, but its there on and off, no biggy.
Thema:

New Bad Lag

1. New Bad Lag - Similar Threads - Bad Lag

2. Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region: Hello, I have XBOX One from 4 months and I really love it. When I setup my XBOX I set it up by choosing the UK for my country. I do not live in the UK but my country(Bulgaria) do not support...
  3. Fortnite bad input lag and frame rate drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite bad input lag and frame rate drops: hi everyone sometimes when I play fortnite on the Xbox one x it has very bad input lag and sometimes the frame rate drops hard. I really want to know why it does this....
  4. Server lag is really bad. It is annoying.....if this continues I will cancel my subsciption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server lag is really bad. It is annoying.....if this continues I will cancel my subsciption: world of tanks.....server lag has been horrible......can't play the game like this...is this temporary? 0b045e8b-5913-432b-9e0d-91d1b8c5e833
  5. Lagging Bad On COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lagging Bad On COD: Hi xbox guys and gals. I lag real bad like 1 sec or so on COD AW all the time. My download speed is 2.10 mbps. My upload speed is .57 mbps,and my ping is 13ms. Any suggestions what i need to do to...
  6. Xbox one S lagging bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S lagging bad: so I have 2 different WiFi’s here and one of them is 2.4ghz... I’ve tried connecting to both via wireless connection and I can’t seem to play any game smoothly. When I first got my Xbox One S, I...
  7. Bad lag but good connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad lag but good connection?: So the past week or 2 I have had a bad online experience with gaming. My lag on my xbox has made it almost unplayable. I have done the basics; reset modem/router, reset xbox, and clear mac data....
  8. Xbox One S bad lag!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S bad lag!: So far these games have really bad lag, fps drops: Just Cause 3 Darksiders 2 Neverwinter Elder Scrolls Online Mass Effect: Andromeda Every other game runs so smooth. As an exampel:...
  9. Games lag so bad for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games lag so bad for no reason: I have noticed recently over the past few weeks that for no real explaination that I get terrible lag in my games and it makes them unplayable. Has anyone else had a similar problem whereby it...
  10. I Lag out of every single game on Halo 5. Network details are bad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Lag out of every single game on Halo 5. Network details are bad.: Here is my problem. I have 50 mb down and 5 mb upload speeds. I am always getting 45-50 mb download speed on speedtest on all devices including the XBone leading up to this point. It does not...