New beta update has made my console unusable

Discus and support New beta update has made my console unusable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Version: 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190719-1520 Updated last night and now the sound is distorted and any video I attempt to play is also sped up.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/potrg801, Jul 25, 2019.

1. /u/potrg801
    /u/potrg801 Guest

Version: 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190719-1520

Updated last night and now the sound is distorted and any video I attempt to play is also sped up. Restarted console but that didn't fix it. Wondering if anybody else is having this issue, and if they have a fix. Trying everything I can before wiping it and going to Delta.

submitted by /u/potrg801
    [link] [comments]

/u/potrg801, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Mister Parks Win User

Halo Reach Spring Dash update Beta disc

Hey AbysmalZulu,

It's been over a year and five months since that update was pushed out that made the Beta disc unusable. Those codes are no longer being distributed to affected Beta members.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
  3. oo SN4FU oo Win User

The Halo: Reach dashboard beta disc.

Bungie did an update that made the Dashboard Beta Disc unusable. You should have gotten an email with a code to redeem Halo Reach from Xbox marketplace. Check the email that you used to sign up for the beta.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

points not showing on account and cant use the currency option

Sorry but you will only be able to purchase things on a console with the beta on until the updated dash is made public.

As beta sign ups have been closed you will not be able to get the beta on your new console.
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Halo: Reach Dashboard test disc incompatible.

When doing the beta testing back then there originally provided a beta disc w/ Reach. When an update released it made the game unusable. Microsoft then sent out digital game download codes for those testers that received Reach from the beta. I haven't had
    any problems using my digital version of the game. I still have the beta disc but not at a place where I can test it but I can only assume it still won't work.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Signing new console for BETA program

You will only be able to buy anything using your account on a console with the beta on until the updated dash is made public.

As sign ups are finished you wont be able to get the beta for your new console i'm afraid.
Thema:

1. New beta update has made my console unusable - Similar Threads - beta update has

2. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...
  3. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  4. September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. September 16th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190913-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 16th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190913-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. September 13th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190911-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 13th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190911-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. September 11th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190908-1922)

in XboX Insiders
    September 11th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190908-1922): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Update Beta Console Has Already Been Registered to a Different Acct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Update Beta Console Has Already Been Registered to a Different Acct: When trying to register my console for the beta update, I get this message. "Sorry, this console has already been registered to a different account." I believe it was caused by my friend who...
  10. Xbox Update Beta Console Has Already Been Registered to a Different Acct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Update Beta Console Has Already Been Registered to a Different Acct: When trying to register my console for the beta update, I get this message. "Sorry, this console has already been registered to a different account." I believe it was caused by my friend who...