New black ops 2 pub clan

Discus and support New black ops 2 pub clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ey guys I am starting a new clan for black ops 2. The two people in the clan are me Testzfy and Amplzfy. I have a 2.3 KD and Amplzfy has a 1.7 but he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by egh-5043EE17-422C-460D-A508-C9755D7C1DC6, Jan 26, 2015.

1. New black ops 2 pub clan

ey guys I am starting a new clan for black ops 2.

The two people in the clan are me Testzfy and Amplzfy. I have a 2.3 KD and Amplzfy has a 1.7 but he plays league play. I held a 3.7 KD until prestige 5 then got bored so I played league and messed around more. Your going to have to change your name to
    something like ours.

Requirements: 1.7 KD and above with a *POSTIVE Win loss*

If you are top 15 league play then you can have a minimum of a 1.5 KD. We are going to be streaming on twitch and then possibly YouTube

Send message to GT if interested

GT: Testzfy

:)

egh-5043EE17-422C-460D-A508-C9755D7C1DC6, Jan 26, 2015
  2. Looking for CoD: Black Ops 2 Clan

Hello! I am looking for a friendly and helpful clan for Blacks ops 2. I am looking for a any aged and mature clan. I am new to black ops 2, so any clan will be really good to help me. I am 13. I hope someone if awesome enough to let me in a clan, I'm mostly
    looking for a clan with a website and etc.

Thanks!

KingTrollington, Jan 26, 2015
  3. XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?

Mike Maximous, Jan 26, 2015
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

New black ops 2 pub clan

Eggnogga, May 5, 2015
  5. Eggnogga Win User

New black ops 2 pub clan

6. Mike Maximous Win User

XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?
  7. GradedPSYLOCKE Win User

Looking for a clan

CLAN 2K2K for black ops 2 or ghosts
  8. Insane Sh0T Win User

MIG IS LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS!

I am interested in a clan for black ops 2
  9. Crazy BigGaz Win User

Less skilled, newbie or noob player, with a KDR of 1 or under? We are looking for you [Black Ops 2, BF3]

Hi,

We are still looking for new members to the clan for Black Ops 2, which has currently push MW3, off of the weekly gaming nights. Which means we are currently doing 3 Black Ops 2 meet ups a week.

I have been playing nearly every day, and have found other clan members, also playing as much as myself, on Black Ops 2.

I hope to see you soon on the site and in game.

Thema:

New black ops 2 pub clan

1. New black ops 2 pub clan - Similar Threads - black ops pub

2. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet: Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again 64c44753-b3a1-4f9e-b609-18f47242f083
  3. Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles: I purchased ZC, and the game/Microsoft store will not let me download it. It says i do not own the DLC but i payed for it. Pls help me. a80ea810-65ca-4d8a-93b6-f46e29d961fb
  4. modern warefare and black ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warefare and black ops 3: cant connect to online services but my hole squad is on playing now 5b71cab8-c64c-4296-bd28-6857fc6ebf52
  5. Black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2: What exactly is happening with Black ops 2 because i heard that they are patching infection mods. For some reason i cant access the game it just comes up with an error code. Is that xbox applying...
  6. Black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4: I bought the disk for black ops 4 and i put it in and cannot play it what should i do please help me i want to play it with my friends 1c6f3e04-274a-4b66-bda1-a8faceec2186
  7. Black Ops 3 Connectivity error, ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 Connectivity error, ABC error: Hey all, I recently downloaded the Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles addition- for the $59.99 on the xbox one store, after waiting for it to download, instead of being welcomed with an...
  8. COD Black Ops II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops II: COD Black Ops II is virtually unusable. Games are exiting by themselves and am placed on probation. The connection to XBOX Live disconnects at will. Hackers are left to run rampant while if you...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 4-Blackout Cheaters Using Aimbots and other disallowed mods

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4-Blackout Cheaters Using Aimbots and other disallowed mods: I'm sick and tired of seeing pure [mod removed] in this game! Playing Heavy Metal Heroes or Hot Pursuit, some dude takes a wild [mod removed] guess as to where I'm driving even though I'm over on...
  10. Power Gaming | Black Ops 3 | Organized Clan | Pub Stomping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Power Gaming | Black Ops 3 | Organized Clan | Pub Stomping: Welcome to the Official recruitment post for Power Gaming! Web Server's Default Page A little bit about us... Power Gaming is an Organized Clan for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 that is run by...