New broadcasting service? Old ones gone

Discus and support New broadcasting service? Old ones gone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So now that broadcasting is gone for some previews is it going to be replaced by something else? Are we going to beable to broadcast to facebook maybe?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JaiMackenzie, Jul 1, 2020.

1. New broadcasting service? Old ones gone

So now that broadcasting is gone for some previews is it going to be replaced by something else? Are we going to beable to broadcast to facebook maybe? broadcasting straght from the console was nice and easy, anyone any "insider" information?

submitted by /u/JaiMackenzie
    [link] [comments]

/u/JaiMackenzie, Jul 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Shadow of War save problem

No.

If the new save is in the cloud, the old one is gone.

Sorry.
  3. DBurleson Win User

Can new slim controllers sync on old arcade models?

Yes I have an old arcade and my old controllers are long gone. The new ones from the slims work just fine.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

I want to recover a very old Xbox account

I have an old account I made for friends to use that didn't have one. That email is long gone. I still havent been able to use it. The only way would be to change the email to the new one using the old email to verify the change. Since the old email is
    gone you can't verify it.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

New Dashboard 6th December

Hopefully they have gone back to the speed and responsiveness of the old dashboard, the 'NXE' is slow enough as it is!
  6. T3ddy B4gW3LL Win User

How many years on XBL in my profile is wrong...

not once have i gone to silver ive always kept my gold topped up and add new codes before old ones expire...
Thema:

New broadcasting service? Old ones gone

1. New broadcasting service? Old ones gone - Similar Threads - broadcasting service Old

2. Unable to Broadcast on Mixer direct from my Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Broadcast on Mixer direct from my Xbox One X: Hi, I'm in the Beta ring of the insider program, and for whatever reason I am unable to broadcast to Mixer. I have not had any problems before, it's just when I went to go live tonight. Any...
  3. How are we supposed to broadcast now?

in XboX Insiders
    How are we supposed to broadcast now?: What do we use to broadcast now? Since mixer is going away July 22. submitted by /u/Blu_H4ck3r [link] [comments]
  4. Broadcast option disappeared from capture and share list on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Broadcast option disappeared from capture and share list on Xbox One: Has anyone else lost their broadcast and broadcast options from the capture and share menu? and how can I get it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/AngryandOldGamer...
  5. Broadcasting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Broadcasting: I am having issue with broadcasting. When I saw in the capture tab in guide there was no "start broadcasting" option.a day before it was there 529d0117-e3f5-4b59-a4de-d6ac4e847f54
  6. Broadcast missing from capture and share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broadcast missing from capture and share: Hi Not sure when this has happened but I seem to have lost the broadcast option from the capture and share menu, can anyone help? I am a member of the preview program is this something they are...
  7. Mixer Broadcasting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Broadcasting: To Microsoft and those who are part of the Xbox Enforcement Team, Yes, you may be aware that I have received a one-day Communications Suspension due to the use of inappropriate text, apologies to...
  8. Any chance of a new broadcasting tab ?

in XboX Insiders
    Any chance of a new broadcasting tab ?: Well with Mixer obviously shutting down and recent removal of the broadcasting tab from the latest dashboard is there any hopes of a different broadcasting tab being implemented ? For use with...
  9. Xbox Broadcasting/Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Broadcasting/Party Chat: I know that with the Series X will come usb audio support which is awesome, but an underlying problem will still exist for xbox broadcasting. If I use only 1 audio device I cannot speak to my...
  10. Broadcast function not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broadcast function not working: My broadcast fuction all of a sudden does not work anymore. I restarted, power cycled even factory reset and it does not work. I have tried to see if it was my account that was the problem and...