New bug found with ASA (1910.190726-1945)

Discus and support New bug found with ASA (1910.190726-1945) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I found a bug with the last update. When you disconnect the Xbox from electricity the control is deprogrammed from the console and does not turn on,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 2, 2019.

1. New bug found with ASA (1910.190726-1945)

I found a bug with the last update.

When you disconnect the Xbox from electricity the control is deprogrammed from the console and does not turn on, so you need to touch the power button directly from the xbox.

*If the xbox is on instant mode, nothing happens. The bug only appears when you disconnect the console.

submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Maetheos Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I think the Beta ring is pretty good. Updates aren't as frequent as with Alpha and ASA, less bugs, but still get to try features early.
  3. lowei-C7FEED17-D57A- Win User

VIRGIN MEDIA SUPERHUB

They have also been told of by the ASA regarding the advert with david tennant smashing a buffering symbol.. http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/5475-virgin-media-told-off-by-asa-over-buffering-claims.html
  4. Chamot07 Win User

New bug found

It's occurred several times for me as well, good to see I'm not crazy.
  5. djfreek Win User

Groove Code of 3 months free not recieved yet since july!

Thanks but I'm making a complaint to the ASA
  6. LadyPirateGirl Win User

Sea of Thieves Promotional Mercenary Pack

This is disgusting they have not issued this content! I am going to be referring this to the ASA
Thema:

New bug found with ASA (1910.190726-1945)

1. New bug found with ASA (1910.190726-1945) - Similar Threads - bug found ASA

2. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  3. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found: I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported...
  4. Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it.: [img] My car got stuck on some invisible rock or something I tried to get it off for around five minutes. but in the end had to restart the game. I couldn't figure out were to report the bug, so...
  5. found a bug....

in XBoX on Consoles
    found a bug....: Ever since the last up date i have noticed that when i hit the Xbox button because of the sound update for surround that none of it makes sound until it moves back the main screen... not sure if...
  6. on Xbox 360 I found 4 problem with minecraft game bug sounds problem and person is not there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on Xbox 360 I found 4 problem with minecraft game bug sounds problem and person is not there.: on Xbox 360 I found 3 problem with mine craft game bug sounds problem and person is not there. in 5 years I found these problems and water not moving the right way I had to install mine craft 2...
  7. Found a bug with backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a bug with backwards compatability...: I found out that I can play backwards compatible games that I got with gold, after my subscription has ended. 5f5846aa-e3dd-4d13-90f3-bd2bf8b14405
  8. "Forza 6" ​1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 fuel meter has found a bug that is not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Forza 6" ​1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 fuel meter has found a bug that is not working!: 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 fuel meter has found a bug that is not working! Please fix by update. 5d08b109-4cfc-4f86-813a-a27fb431b745
  9. I found a couple of bugs I would like to report.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found a couple of bugs I would like to report.: I am looking for a support member I could email about a vulnerability. I talked to an ambassador and they directed me to the forums. 4f42389a-9a14-4db0-80b6-9ca4a4751056
  10. found a bug that lets you play games for free in one way

in XBoX on Consoles
    found a bug that lets you play games for free in one way: games with gold with out paying, how do i report this, it is a weird bug but if not fixed, some idiots will exploit it. b121aac9-055c-404c-a975-a4bb96ab30fc