New children code

Discus and support New children code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend got a code from you but I was not a code about children's day and his profile is not as a child 98e14ab6-a165-4d4d-899d-887966b9a501 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicolasWitkowski, Oct 10, 2019.

1. New children code

My friend got a code from you but I was not a code about children's day and his profile is not as a child

:)

NicolasWitkowski, Oct 10, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

New children code

If the account can't redeem the code because it's being labeled as a child account. That means it most likely is. The age you set up the account with is permanent. While the system will let you change the age anytime afterwards it won't be recognized in
    the system as a new age. This is to prevent kids from just changing their ages to bypass things. You may need to have a parent or guardian add them into a family account and make the adjustments there.
  3. Fos Win User

New children code

Hi NicolasWitkowski, please provide more information on what this code you received is about.
  4. JuANeLo391 Win User

I have a probleem redeeming some gift codes i got from microsoft

They were gift codes for children's day
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Gift Cards for child account

sing in the children account and add the card into the store in the part that says code
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

South Park: Stick of the Truth - By UbiSoft

[quote user="PhilMarck"]
    Online Pass only matters if you buy a used game and then the code has already been used by someone else, if factory sealed new, no need to worry about it.

[/quote]What if you have children that play games on their own console's?
Thema:

New children code

1. New children code - Similar Threads - children code

2. presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]: oque eu faço ?eu nao recebi o gift card que a microsoft estava dando em comemoraçao da BGS e do dia das crianças [Translation-What do I do? I did not receive the gift card that Microsoft was...
  3. Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]: Всем доброго дня. Есть приставка One X. Изначально залогинена под аккаунтом взрослого, играл в основном ребенок. Т.к. зачастую не могу контролировать, сколько ребенок проводит времени за играми,...
  4. Sharing XBox games between children

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing XBox games between children: If I purchase a game for one of my children, how can the other children use it under their accounts as well. Their accounts are on the same console and I do not wish to purchase the games for each...
  5. reset pasword for children for xbox gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    reset pasword for children for xbox gaming: Team, i have been looking for a way to reset my kids password. I had only used that account for xbox profile as she is pretty young to use it anywhere else. all the forums only mention about...
  6. Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?: This doesnt really bother me, I stream and record my sounds anyways, so someone listening in to my on xbox might end up learning some bad Afrikaans words. As for it being around kids, if its...
  7. Kinderkonto umstellen. [Mod Translation - Change children's account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinderkonto umstellen. [Mod Translation - Change children's account]: Hallo, da die letzten Frage dazu ziemlich lange her sind und der Xbox Support kein bisschen Auskunft gibt frage ich jetzt euch: Wie kann ich (Stand 22.08.2019) mein aktuelles Kinderkonto auf ein...
  8. xbox one s profiles (family (adult-who occassional plays and 2 children who play)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s profiles (family (adult-who occassional plays and 2 children who play): I really appreciate all the help I've been getting from this community. Here is my issue: I have created my 9 year old son's xbox profile under my email address? So when I sign in to Microsoft...
  9. How do I prevent my children from using my XBOX account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I prevent my children from using my XBOX account?: Is there a way to check the usage of my XBOX gamer tag? I think my son has been using the parent account when his time runs out. I want to see when / how much he's used it and also prevent him...
  10. Setting restrictions for children with adult Xbox accounts without losing their game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting restrictions for children with adult Xbox accounts without losing their game data: I have two children who set up adult Xbox accounts. I need to rectify in order to create limits, but it's telling me I cannot adjust their settings. I need to know what I have to do to allow me to...