New children code

Discus and support New children code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend got a code from you but I was not a code about children's day and his profile is not as a child 98e14ab6-a165-4d4d-899d-887966b9a501 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicolasWitkowski, Oct 10, 2019.

1. New children code

My friend got a code from you but I was not a code about children's day and his profile is not as a child

:)

NicolasWitkowski, Oct 10, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

New children code

If the account can't redeem the code because it's being labeled as a child account. That means it most likely is. The age you set up the account with is permanent. While the system will let you change the age anytime afterwards it won't be recognized in
    the system as a new age. This is to prevent kids from just changing their ages to bypass things. You may need to have a parent or guardian add them into a family account and make the adjustments there.
  3. Fos Win User

New children code

Hi NicolasWitkowski, please provide more information on what this code you received is about.
  4. JuANeLo391 Win User

I have a probleem redeeming some gift codes i got from microsoft

They were gift codes for children's day
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Gift Cards for child account

sing in the children account and add the card into the store in the part that says code
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

South Park: Stick of the Truth - By UbiSoft

[quote user="PhilMarck"]
    Online Pass only matters if you buy a used game and then the code has already been used by someone else, if factory sealed new, no need to worry about it.

[/quote]What if you have children that play games on their own console's?
Thema:

New children code

1. New children code - Similar Threads - children code

2. Can't install Children of Morta on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Children of Morta on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hello, I can't install Children of Morta on Xbox Game Pass for PC. I'm giving the error with code 0x803f8001. This error is for only this game. I can install other games....
  3. Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family: Totally and utterly new to to this. Bought an xbox 1 for Christmas and i have two disappointed children every time they play as I personally have to log in to play any games. We have a games pass...
  4. UK Pegi Ratings Vs USA ERSB ratings and keeping our UK children safe online - ensuring they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK Pegi Ratings Vs USA ERSB ratings and keeping our UK children safe online - ensuring they...: (1) Having had a long "live chat" with XBox support (seemingly USA based) it appears the UK has a "snag" with the XBox that may need the "development" people to look into. I must say though that...
  5. The Xbox Insider Program is proud to support Extra Life 2019 to benefit the Children's...

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Program is proud to support Extra Life 2019 to benefit the Children's...: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  6. Ultimate game pass through parent account with 2 children's accounts, can they both have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate game pass through parent account with 2 children's accounts, can they both have...: I don't have an xbox or use my parent account other than to monitor my children's accounts and approve game purchases etc. I have 2 children on separate xbox's, both set up as children's accounts....
  7. presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]: oque eu faço ?eu nao recebi o gift card que a microsoft estava dando em comemoraçao da BGS e do dia das crianças [Translation-What do I do? I did not receive the gift card that Microsoft was...
  8. Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]: Всем доброго дня. Есть приставка One X. Изначально залогинена под аккаунтом взрослого, играл в основном ребенок. Т.к. зачастую не могу контролировать, сколько ребенок проводит времени за играми,...
  9. Sharing XBox games between children

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing XBox games between children: If I purchase a game for one of my children, how can the other children use it under their accounts as well. Their accounts are on the same console and I do not wish to purchase the games for each...
  10. reset pasword for children for xbox gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    reset pasword for children for xbox gaming: Team, i have been looking for a way to reset my kids password. I had only used that account for xbox profile as she is pretty young to use it anywhere else. all the forums only mention about...