NEW Clan Announcement

Discus and support NEW Clan Announcement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys i have started a new clan for all NFS Games and its called Black Void (Bv) and its open to anyone. It is led by myself and Im Smaarty and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KezZer01 Bv, Feb 9, 2014.

1. KezZer01 Bv
    KezZer01 Bv Guest

NEW Clan Announcement

Hey guys i have started a new clan for all NFS Games and its called Black Void (Bv) and its open to anyone. It is led by myself and Im Smaarty and there are two games we are both working on - Im Smaarty is leading Gears of War 3 and myself is leading NFS
    Franchise. When you join my side i will trial you in a 1v1 playlist on NFS Most Wanted 2012 n if your good or need improving i will recruit you but when you join you will have to put the clans tag Bv at the end of your gamer tag. But if you will want to get
    recruited then you will be put on a waiting list because Im Smaarty hasnt got intermet so u will have to wait until he comes up to mine to go on my account to trial you. So if you are interested drop me a msg or a friends request or both. BUT dont worry we
    will be going on other games too but we will be both focusing on Gears of War 3 and NFS Franchise. So you guys who are playing Gears if War 3 and looking for a New Clan then this is a Clan for you...you will be trialled tested and trained by someone who is
    very experienced on Gears and will teach you everything about it like Skrims and 1v1 ect

:)

KezZer01 Bv, Feb 9, 2014
  2. site recruiting

Wrong forum, read the announcement thread about clans.

Dubstep Kittens, Feb 9, 2014
  3. iG PsYcHoTiC
    iG PsYcHoTiC Guest
    Clan For Ghost

Clan discussion is not allowed here, please post in the clan discussion thread, you can find the announcement about it

here
    , please read the announcements before posting.

iG PsYcHoTiC, Feb 9, 2014
  4. sr kiasu
    sr kiasu Guest

NEW Clan Announcement

I won't join the clan anymore but sure would like to play with organised teams. Why not clans? Gotta work, a wife and kids so that kills any training time, plus I am kind of a old fart now I guess.

sr kiasu, Feb 19, 2014
  5. sr kiasu Win User

NEW Clan Announcement

I won't join the clan anymore but sure would like to play with organised teams. Why not clans? Gotta work, a wife and kids so that kills any training time, plus I am kind of a old fart now I guess.
  6. Dubstep Kittens Win User

site recruiting

Wrong forum, read the announcement thread about clans.
  7. iG PsYcHoTiC Win User

Clan For Ghost

Clan discussion is not allowed here, please post in the clan discussion thread, you can find the announcement about it

here
    , please read the announcements before posting.
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

Heist team members

You still can't advertise your crew/clan in the forums. Refer to the ANNOUNCEMENT.
  9. Yousef Islam Win User

When will clan challenges be up on cod elite for blackops 2?

There aren't any clan challenges for Black Ops 2 yet.

-

In short, it's yet to be announced.
Thema:

NEW Clan Announcement

1. NEW Clan Announcement - Similar Threads - Clan Announcement

2. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  3. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  4. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  5. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  6. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  7. A clan called TSB booted me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    A clan called TSB booted me offline: Theirs a clan called TSB. They boot people offline, take accounts and sell them, that type of stuff. I was playing with some of my friends and 2 members [Mod Removed] joined my party and started...
  8. Xbox Private Clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Private Clan: Is there any Private Clans looking for people to join that requires a gamer tag change 659a76e1-afd3-4da4-a909-001e489a9849
  9. Clan forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan forums: Does anybody know where the clan forums went? 7634e95d-4fee-4ce3-9d13-5e17acdfe2b5
  10. looking to sign player for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to sign player for clan: im looking to sign 2 members to my clan already have 1 must be able to build fast and do double ramp walls 13-14 year olds preferebly for xbox if your looking to join text NB Dirty on xbox...