New Clan CMG

Discus and support New Clan CMG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Going to keep this nice and short, 1 I am not a huge player with CoD, on that my buddy and I have started this clan, he on the other hand is somewhat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khord, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Khord
    Khord Guest

New Clan CMG

Going to keep this nice and short, 1 I am not a huge player with CoD, on that my buddy and I have started this clan, he on the other hand is somewhat of a monster. We are looking to fill ranks, generally staying casual and being able to participate in the
    Clan Wars. The clan is Clear Metal Gaming, prefer a more mature standing in members but even if you are younger if you feel you can meet the maturity level we would be more than happy to bring you in.

You can send a message to or Gumbiex.

:)

Khord, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Attention All Halo Players!!

We are Crazy Monster Gaming

Otherwise known as CMG. We are a gaming community based on Halo 4, Soon to be on GTA V & COD: Ghosts. We are not skill based, we have competitive stuff for you to enjoy but mostly we like to just
    get together and have fun playing matchmaking & custom games.
    We have a ranking system for you to climb as you progress in CMG. If you think all this sounds good and wanna learn more! Talk to one of the staff ranks in CMG, Me: CMG Monster
    CO Or ShadooJr and we'll get you set up! Thank you for choosing CMG and making us stand out!

CMG Monster CO, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Tiffxny
    Tiffxny Guest
    Looking for a mw2 clan!

Posting for CMG once again.

New Clan CMG :)

Tiffxny, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Tiffxny Win User

Looking for a mw2 clan!

Posting for CMG once again.

:)
  5. CESAR EX GAMERS Win User

Meus amigos sumiram!!!

pensei que era só cmg tbm
  6. samuel 9062 Win User

Meus amigos sumiram!!!

ei, os meus tmb fiquei desesperado pois tenho amigos na live a mais de 4 anos q eu n lembro o gamertag, mas eu to vendo q o problema n é só cmg, então deve ser só bug ou hackers invadiram o sistema
  7. o Ju6h3aD o Win User

Xbox360Clans.net - Recruit For Your Clan

Yes, I would, and do. There is a lot of info available for new clans existing clans and those looking to join clans.
  8. I Jonessyy I Win User

Bad Company 10 year clan recruiting GB players and clan wars players.

good luck in recruiting new clan members, the very best of luck to you and your clan in the future!! good luck with you're clan in future :)
Thema:

New Clan CMG

1. New Clan CMG - Similar Threads - Clan CMG

2. Forza clan tags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza clan tags: I recently joined a club in Forza and its been a day now and the clan tag still hasn’t showed and is needed to represent us in events. If anyone can help me solve the problem it would be...
  3. Bullying by clans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bullying by clans: My gamertag has been forcibly changed by enforcement for the 2nd time in 3 years ! Have had for 9yrs total. I won appeal 3yrs ago and i'm appealing again. Last time was a clan bullying me . i...
  4. How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?: I know this sounds dumb, but seriously I don't know. 0267255d-0866-4b25-920a-26b2ca444f48
  5. Why can't we just have system wide clan support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we just have system wide clan support?: Integrated into the OS for all multiplayer games? Ive been a member 10 years im 25. I would so much appreciate it! Or games like COD crossplay. 5403b83f-1e06-4528-aded-0b2f707c60ef
  6. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  7. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  8. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  9. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  10. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...