New COD Modern Warfare Password Issue

Discus and support New COD Modern Warfare Password Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Gamers, I am at my wits end just trying to simply play the game. Can someone help before the game disc ends up in my shredder? After months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustWantToPlay#, Mar 6, 2020.

1. New COD Modern Warfare Password Issue

Hello Gamers,

I am at my wits end just trying to simply play the game. Can someone help before the game disc ends up in my shredder?

After months of not playing anything, I switched on the Xbox One a few weeks back to play the new COD Modern Warfare. I only ever play campaign mode. I'm not interested in multiplayer, online Xbox Live or whatever it's called. Very simple.

Problem #1: Massive Xbox One update required that I didn't ask for and didn't want. 3 hours wasted.

Problem #2: I had to install the game (so what's the point of having the disc?). About an hour wasted.

Problem #3: Massive update required to a game I hadn't even played. 2 hours wasted. I gave up.

Problem #4: Several days later I tried again. Another massive update to a game I still hadn't played. An hour wasted.

Problem #5: Finally I get to set the screen size, choose audio settings, etc. Then I'm forced to create an Activision account! Why? OMG!!!

Problem #6: Then I'm forced to provide the password to my MS email account because apparently I'm trying to access "sensitive info". I'm not making this up. Absolutely furious, I did this one time and finally got the see the game. Played for about 10 minutes
    and quit.

So today I decide to carry on. After firing up the game I'm being asked for my MS email password again. This is insane. It's like I have to ask permission to play a video game in my own home. I'm in my 50s FFS. I will NOT be dictated to by MS, an Xbox or
    a video game.

There has got to be a way to turn this password requirement off. Can someone tell me what it is before I put my foot through the TV, set fire to the Xbox and shred the game disc? Thanks!!

:)

JustWantToPlay#, Mar 6, 2020
  2. JustWantToPlay# Win User

Thanks for your reply, schnurren. I do appreciate it very much.

I've been into those settings and everything is set to not ask me anything when I turn on the Xbox. There are no other profiles setup on my Xbox One. It's just me, so it should be dead simple. When it powers up it says hello and signs me into something (I
    have no idea what). Maybe Xbox Live, but I don't know what that is. As I mentioned, I don't do anything online/multiplayer. I just want to slap a disc in and start shooting things 30 seconds later. I could on the 360. The Xbox One has made that impossible.

This password **** does not happen with any other game, just the new COD. So logically, it must be something to do with the game rather than the settings of the console itself. If I'm reading between the lines correctly, I think you might be implying this
    password challenge is not a normal part of playing the game. Is that correct? As a casual FPS gamer, I should not have to type in a password every time I want to play a game. That is beyond unacceptable.

Thanks!
  3. schnurren Win User

4. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

memory error code: 13-71

you might just have to wait until the problem gets solved however activisions cod modern warfares support page is here:

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare/articles/known-issues-in-call-of-duty-modern-warfare
  5. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

2019 full of great games

I literally just bit the bullet and went all in for the CoD: Modern Warfare Operator Enhanced edition.

I'm actually not a huge fan of the COD B04 unrealistic nature of the game, but MW looks amazing.

Fingers crossed.

Here's a link breaking down the different CoD:
    Modern Warfare Editions
    :
Thema:

1. New COD Modern Warfare Password Issue - Similar Threads - COD Modern Warfare

2. Question about missing COD modern warfare campaign pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about missing COD modern warfare campaign pack 1: I just bought the COD modern warfare disc at walmart, and after I start to download the game I only found the Spec Ops Pack 1, Multiplayer Pack, and Campaign Pack 2, am I missing the Campaign pack...
  3. CoD: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare: Hi, I'm trying to play modern warfare however this is the first time I've played it in a few weeks. I put my disc in and it launched the game however it gives me the option of either purchasing...
  4. COD Modern Warfare War Zone Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare War Zone Not Working: I’m getting terrible connection to COD MW War Zone. I get to the Multiplayer Screen, select Quick Play, and it searches for a match and finds 1 or 2 people, but sits there. Players drop in and out...
  5. xbox one s cod modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one s cod modern warfare: I know that someone else out there is having the same problem as I. I brought call of duty modern warfare about a month ago. tried to install it it took 3 hours. all i have been able to do is play...
  6. COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it: Hello All! We downloaded the base game and all the packs. Installed the all. Restarted the box and launched the game. When trying to access campaign, multiplayer or co-op, the game asks to...
  7. Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare: Greetings all, I am hopeful someone may be able to help me here. When I make a party in Modern Warfare I have one friend who cannot join, we keep getting error "Rembrandt". I cannot join him...
  8. CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install: Anyone else having issues with the campaigns 1&2 of Modern Warfare not installing? It will showed that all 7 part (game and dlcs) are installed but in the game, trying to go in and play campaign,...
  9. COD modern warfare

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COD modern warfare: Hi there- i just got off the live chat feature and was told to pivot to this as they mentioned this is the place to have this issue resolved. last night, i went to purchase COD modern warfare as...
  10. COD Modern Warfare won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare won’t launch: Hello, I have COD MW (disc) installed on my Xbox One S and it wont launch. I have the disc in. All packs and content installed. When I launch the game, it brings up the loading screen, then...