New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find.

Discus and support New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want the old Pump Shotguns back because the Combat Shotgun does 49 for a head shot with a legendary variant. Also I want the Dual Pistols to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnderDragon4590, May 13, 2019.

1. New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find.

I want the old Pump Shotguns back because the Combat Shotgun does 49 for a head shot with a legendary variant. Also I want the Dual Pistols to be easier to find because all I'm finding are Tommy Guns (Drum Guns) instead. Thanks in advance,

New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find. :)

:)

EnderDragon4590, May 13, 2019
  2. BlastingAxis Win User

I was just going to ask the same thing thinkin it was fallout 76 like wait where are dual pistols?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

What game are you talking about?
    I think they are talking about State of Decay 2, as there was an update released, and it included WW2 weapons, hence the tommy gun being mentioned.
  4. EnderDragon4590 Win User

Oh yea also forgot to mention, the Combat Shotgun is sometimes really good with 128 head shots but most of the time there 49 damage head shots, they might just need to be nerfed GREATLY
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

What game are you talking about?
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Is this in reference to Fortnite? I think you find to many shotguns.
Thema:

1. New Combat Shotguns and making Dual Pistols easier to find. - Similar Threads - Combat Shotguns making

2. Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store: Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not available". My question is, how can I get a digital...
  3. Ace Combat 6 won't download from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 won't download from disc: I have had Ace Combat 6 for years, and as it recently went up as being backwards compatible, I decided to download the game from the disc. However, once I put in the disc, it gives me an error...
  4. Mortal Combat XL - Xbox Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Combat XL - Xbox Gold: I received this game as free for XBox Gold and now it is not opening anymore. It gives error 0X82D0007. How can I solve this? Thanks Sergio 6b31394d-474e-49d8-9c31-6638c8cb97e3
  5. Halo: Combat Evolved PC Controller Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: Combat Evolved PC Controller Problem: I use the left analogue stick to look in Halo: CE PC, and unfortunately the character keeps looking down and to the right. This is not the case with any other game, whether I am using the X-Box...
  6. Help me! (Halo Combat Evolved PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me! (Halo Combat Evolved PC): So, i found my original Halo cd and cd-key, but my disc is ruined. I wish i could play it before the collection launches, is there any way to download the game and put my original code, so i can...
  7. modern combat 5 'içerik indirilirken lütfen bekleyin' uyarısı sorunu [Translation-modern...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern combat 5 'içerik indirilirken lütfen bekleyin' uyarısı sorunu [Translation-modern...: Merhaba modern combat 5 oyununu indirip açtım ve karşıma içerik indirilirken lütfen bekleyin çıkıyor yazısı çıkıyor. 20 dk falan bekliyorum hala oyun açılmıyor. Yardım ederseniz sevinirim....
  8. Wrong language with Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat (Backwards Compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong language with Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat (Backwards Compatibility): Hi everyone! Since few days, Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat can works with the Backwards Compatibility. There is no problems with the installation but the game is stuck in german. (Text + voice)...
  9. World War II Combat- Road to Berlin!

in XBoX on Consoles
    World War II Combat- Road to Berlin!: I need an update for my World War II Combat "Road to Berlin" 2f77df74-7be8-464e-a4af-99b3d4ec0edd
  10. Ace Combat 6.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6.: I pre ordered ace combat 7 and my code that I received only let me download the aircraft and the extra skins but it never gave me the option to download Ace Combat 6. What gives? GameStop even...