New Console and Family Sharing

Discus and support New Console and Family Sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is this going to be a possibility once the new system comes out? I currently have 2 xbox one's and we play the same game using Home Xbox. How will I be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MavsDad, Sep 16, 2020.

1. MavsDad
    MavsDad Guest

Is this going to be a possibility once the new system comes out? I currently have 2 xbox one's and we play the same game using Home Xbox. How will I be able to do this once I get my new series x and my 2 kids still want to play together using their xbox
    one's?

:)

MavsDad, Sep 16, 2020
  2. I X N 6 I 9 N X I Win User

I think they'll still be able to make it :D because it is another system that will be used. I explain: A person can play xbox 360 and at the same time on xbox one, or a person can play xbox one and at the same time on pc.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Multiple account questions

Good news for you. An Xbox One allows membership sharing. That means that all members of your family can share the one Gold Membership across the accounts. This will not work for the 360.

When adding the accounts to the new console be sure to add them to your Family to ensure that they will have access to Live service on the console.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Game Share

Game sharing is meant for sharing with a family member. If you want to share your games with a family member, you will first need to login with your account to your family member's console and set that console as your home console. Then you can simply
    log out and anyone who use that console can play your games.
  5. onyxishere Win User

"get more with gold" message

The good news on this is that if you purchase a Gold membership and your tag is set as Home on the console you can share that membership to others in your Family on the Xbox One.
  6. EuroDank337 Win User

I was really excited about the "Family Sharing". Thanks to the whiners i'm sad now.

You people crack me up. What is the benefit of family sharing if 2 people couldn't play the game at the same time. LOL. You couldn't play with those family members. Yes if you were finished with a game you could pass it on to a member to play but seriously.
    Are you going to wait for cousin Joe to finish HALO 5 until he shares it with you? You can't just share a new release with 4 other consoles and play together.

Family sharing = only 1 person able to play the game at a time.

BIG DEAL! You want family sharing buy the game digitally and give your family member your Gamertag & password. Nearly the same thing.
Thema:

1. New Console and Family Sharing - Similar Threads - Console Family Sharing

2. Sharing XBox Live with Family Members on one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing XBox Live with Family Members on one console: Hello New to forum. I have purchased XBox Live for my son. Can he now share that with other family members? It was bought as a gift for him. Should I have set up an account on the Xbox myself,...
  3. Family Sharing between 2 xbox consoles in the same home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Sharing between 2 xbox consoles in the same home: We have had the xbox one with Gold for a few years. There are 4 accounts on the xbox; one for the parent (me) and each kid is setup with their own account. The 3 kids accounts are part of...
  4. Third console family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third console family sharing: When the Series X comes out next Christmas, I’ll have three consoles in my household, as I’m really looking forward to getting that awesome console. I have 5 kids and four of them are already...
  5. Family Sharing/Multiple Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Sharing/Multiple Consoles: Okay, I am at my wits end here, and I'm hoping I can get some help. Here's my situation: -I have an Xbox Gold account -My son has an (adult) Xbox Gold account -I have two Xbox One X consoles...
  6. Xbox live family, sharing across consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live family, sharing across consoles?: My daughter is away at college, and is a member of my 'family' with our Xbox live gold membership. Is she able to log in to her console at college and use her same username (in our family) to use...
  7. XBOX Gold Family Share on 2 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Gold Family Share on 2 consoles?: Bought another XBOX for the den. When my son wanted to play, it said he couldn't because he did not have an XBL Gold account. But I have XBL Gold and on the older console, it worked for all my...
  8. Help with Xbox Family Console sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox Family Console sharing: My place has 3 xbox ones (mine in the living room , my son's in his room, and my daughter's in hers). *****hopefully this isn't too confusing :) * We all have Xbox live accounts and I CURRENTLY...
  9. Family sharing, why can't we share with mote then 1 console, same IP address same network......

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing, why can't we share with mote then 1 console, same IP address same network......: deer Xbox Live I would like to propose that you write a code 4 families that own 3 to 4 Xbox One consoles with the option of sharing on all of them with one account instead of just one Console,...
  10. xbox live gold subscription family sharing for three console

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold subscription family sharing for three console: Hey, how many consoles I merge into the family and share the gold subscription and purchased games? I have three children and three consoles can I simultaneously play previously purchased games on...