New console name

Discus and support New console name in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft should have called this console the Xbox One Beta and just been honest about how not ready for launch it was....... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAKIBUS, Feb 15, 2014.

1. SAKIBUS
    SAKIBUS Guest

New console name

Microsoft should have called this console the Xbox One Beta and just been honest about how not ready for launch it was....

:)

SAKIBUS, Feb 15, 2014
  2. New Console, New Name.

I got a name that fits perfect for Project Scorpio. But! I will not say it because to many hands spoils the soup or to many Ideas spoils the fun. However! it might have been thought of. That is the reason for me staying silence about this name. But if you
    think about the history of Xbox you will understand my reason as to why this name would be perfect for Project Scorpio. And my secret name for the upcoming console may not even be call what I know it as. But! it's an Idea for the upcoming console. 16 years
    ago when I first bought my very first Xbox that all it was an Xbox to me, and they call it " THE FUN MACHINE " and that what it was! But it only lasted 4 years than the Xbox 360 came out in 2005. Now I was not online in 2001 to 2005 But after that I was. Now
    I am the kind of person that likes computers & consoles, and as soon as I hear about something new like this Project Scorpio well I start to think of things. Later in 2013 I also bought An Xbox One 500GB console. So I started to say to myself. What do these
    3 console have in common with today times Technology or the name? well we know that it is Technology but what about the name that to is important to. So I will reveal to you the name of Project Scorpio Idea name. So I came up with this Idea name for Project
    Scorpio because of where we are today in todays world and with the Technology. The Idea Name is Call XBOX 4K. If you like the idea please leave a Comment or a like if any on this website.

MASTER LIU KANG, Feb 15, 2014
  3. New Console, New Name

I got a name that fits perfect for Project Scorpio. But! I will not say it because to many hands spoils the soup or to many Ideas spoils the fun. However! it might have been thought of. That is the reason for me staying silence about this name. But if you
    think about the history of Xbox you will understand my reason as to why this name would be perfect for Project Scorpio. And my secret name for the upcoming console may not even be call what I know it as. But! it's an Idea for the upcoming console. 16 years
    ago when I first bought my very first Xbox that all it was an Xbox to me, and they call it " THE FUN MACHINE " and that what it was! But it only lasted 4 years than the Xbox 360 came out in 2005. Now I was not online in 2001 to 2005 But after that I was. Now
    I am the kind of person that likes computers & consoles, and as soon as I hear about something new like this Project Scorpio well I start to think of things. Later in 2013 I also bought An Xbox One 500GB console. So I started to say to myself. What do these
    3 console have in common with today times Technology or the name? well we know that it is Technology but what about the name that to is important to. So I will reveal to you the name of Project Scorpio Idea name. So I came up with this Idea name for Project
    Scorpio because of where we are today in todays world and with the Technology. The Idea Name is Call XBOX 4K. If you like the idea please leave a Comment or a like if any on this website.

MASTER LIU KANG, Feb 15, 2014
  4. x MiSTAGRiM x Win User

Console name

Maybe just another custom option for your console. Been able to do that for awhile.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Console name

it is used in conjunction with file sharing from a windows 8 pc on my pc if i decide i want to watch something from my hard drive i can right click it and select to play on which xbox i wish to show it on I have 3 consoles all with different rooms of my
    house so that is its main use
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

Console name

Yes what the rich man above said.
  7. Lebgar Win User

Console name

Just seems odd to add that with no other use. Thanks for the reply.
  8. I Dashboard It Win User

Console name

It doesn't affect anything. I guess it'd be helpful if you and your friend have the same consoles and wake up the next day and don't remember which console is which you could check the console name. Nothing really special about it.
Thema:

New console name

1. New console name - Similar Threads - console name

2. Xbox E3 2019 Next Console - Official Name or Price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox E3 2019 Next Console - Official Name or Price?: Name: XBOX 2 - Price: £399 would make me happy. 8a4347e8-dff9-4885-b7ff-8d5d486a2b67
  3. A Console Name Theory

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Console Name Theory: Hei tldr: The next Xbox console will be called Xbox ii. This post is ment to bring a smile to everyone that read this post, and in best case senario let me win a xbox console. I was thinking...
  4. Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console: It has been 3 days and still no code from micro soft i try re-entering it and is says We're sorry. That email address has already been used to claim the offer. where is my game code?...
  5. New Console, New Name

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Console, New Name: I got a name that fits perfect for Project Scorpio. But! I will not say it because to many hands spoils the soup or to many Ideas spoils the fun. However! it might have been thought of. That is...
  6. New Console, New Name.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Console, New Name.: I got a name that fits perfect for Project Scorpio. But! I will not say it because to many hands spoils the soup or to many Ideas spoils the fun. However! it might have been thought of. That is...
  7. I'm console banned and I didn't evendo anything. His YouTube name is [Mod Removed].

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm console banned and I didn't evendo anything. His YouTube name is [Mod Removed].: So, this dude DMs me on Instagram and was going to help me out on GTA and I thought he was legit... I got back on Xbox later and he changed my password to Microsoft and I just recently changed it...
  8. Games are binded to a console or an account name???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games are binded to a console or an account name???: Hi, I need to know if I can install the Gears of War 4, the digital copy, in other console using the same account. Because my brother is gonna keep the Xbox One Slim Gears of War 4 bundle, and...
  9. Can't connect to xbox live after name change and accidental unplug of console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live after name change and accidental unplug of console: Hi, I changed my name on xbox 2 hours ago, and I was waiting for the name to change and I was going downstairs and I stepped on my XBOX 360 console cord, I replugged it and I can't sign in, when I...
  10. Cannot edit bio, location, name via console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot edit bio, location, name via console.: I read a couple post already concerning these topics but they were from a couple months ago and I'm pretty sure there has been a dashboard update sense. Basically I used to be able to go to edit...